The tragedy of the excessive minority birth rate

then why not show us an example of what you describe as your superior liberal thinking??

I have done so Ed. I have shown conclusively that my reasoning is far better than what you can manage.

You're afraid of the question aren't you Ed?

One would have to be stupid to "think" that Romney can cut taxes, increase defense spending, and balance the budget wouldn't they Ed?

then why not show us an example of what you describe as your superior liberal thinking??

I have done so Ed. I have shown conclusively that my reasoning is far better than what you can manage.

then why merely allude to it when you can present your best example for the whole world to see exactly what you mean. I've asked 4 times now and each time you try to change the subject as if no one will notice? Are you fooling yourself??

I am going to have to send you back to class, with that mush headed loon winterborn:

"This handout will define what an argument is and explain why you need one in most of your academic essays."
Argument

why not show us an example of what you describe as your superior liberal thinking??

I have done so several times Ed.

You won't answer the question because you're afraid?

I've asked 4 times now and each time you try to change the subject as if no one will notice?

No Ed. You're too stupid to know what changing the subject is. I provided several examples of my reasoning being vastly superior to what you can manage Ed.......That's not changing the subject Ed......That's addressing the subject.

One would have to be stupid to "think" that Romney can cut taxes, increase defense spending, and balance the budget wouldn't they Ed?

Rather than answer the question you'll change the subject right Ed?

Are you sure you want to go further?

You "think" a child is the same thing as a zygote.

You don't seem to have a clue about this stuff.

"
Growth and Development of a Human Baby - Developmental Biology

Upon arrival in the uterus, the zygote fuses itself to the uterine wall. "

http://www.biology-online.org/search.php?search=baby

Hey, what's the title again?

Oh yeah, growth and development of a human baby...

Hmmm..let me see, starts as a ZYGOTE. That would be the ZYGOTE phase of a baby's development.

:lol::lol:
You want to keep going?

why not show us an example of what you describe as your superior liberal thinking

I have done so several times Ed.

I've asked you to present your best example 6 times but you are afraid to even try?? What does that tell you?

If you cant support what you say why say it?? why be here at all??

why not show us an example of what you describe as your superior liberal thinking

I have done so Ed.......You're too fucking stupid for basic conversation.
I've asked you to present your best example 6 times but you are afraid to even try??

No Ed.......I'm not afraid......I have done what you asked and you're too fucking stupid to comprehend that.
If you cant support what you say why say it??

I did support it Ed........How can anybody be as dumb as you and still type?

I have done so Ed.......You're too fucking stupid for basic conversation.

I've asked you to present your best example 6 [7] times but you are afraid to even try?? What does your fear tell us??

Ed????..........

You haven't answered the question. You've changed the subject instead.

One would have to be stupid to "think" Romney can increase defense spending, cut taxes, and balance the budget wouldn't they Ed?

If you're afraid to answer the question why not admit it?

Hormonal birth control that kills an unattached zygote IS ABORTION.

Is that too complicated for you?

So you think a married couple whos being responsible and not producing more children then they can afford are ABORTING babies if they use hormonal birth control?

Ready Ed?....
if you cut spending enough with supply side tax cuts

My reasoning is vastly superior to the crap you post.

Happy Ed?.......It's not as if I haven't pointed that out several times.

Are you getting it Ed?........Is it sinking in?

Do you need it again Ed?

I have done so Ed. Why can't you get that Ed?

if you have why not do it again for the whole world to see once again an example of your superior liberal logic?? I asked you 8 eight times now??

Why be so afraid to try? What does that tell you about your superior liberal logic???

Hormonal birth control that kills an unattached zygote IS ABORTION.

Is that too complicated for you?

So you think a married couple whos being responsible and not producing more children then they can afford are ABORTING babies if they use hormonal birth control?

Not if they use it prior, and not subsequent, to conception.

If they're using it after conception, then they're aborting. Which is what we were talking about...aborting a zygote before implantation.

Forum List

Back