The transition of money from poor to rich has ruined America

Do you agree with this statement?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actually no. Remember you guys loved to point and say "see GE doesn't pay any taxes now under Obama". That was because I accused Republicans of passing legislation to give mega multi national corporations tax breaks so you said Obama did it too.

But then Trump DOUBLED the number of corporations who now pay no taxes. That's the classic definition of transitioning MORE of the money from poor to rich. So you republicans. Don't complain that Democrats are responsible for more of the money going from the poor to the rich. When you cut more taxes for the rich and for corporations, then you have to make cuts somewhere. And those cuts have widened the gap between the rich and poor too.

Fuck the poor. I'm worrying about the gap between the middle class and rich. Fix the middle class you fix the poor.
The idea that allowing people to keep more money they earned is the reason there is a wealth gap is your first flaw.

Define "wealthy".
I have no kids, virtually no bills, and I make $100K a year. While that's a very very nice living if you can make that kind of money over 30 years and save 10%, I'm certainly not rich. I should be. $100K is a lot of money. Or at least it used to be.

I feel like a 1960's baseball player. Al Kaline. He probably thought he was rich back then making $100K a year.

The transition of money from poor to rich has ruined America​

The poor don't have money to transfer to the rich.
The marriage of liberalism and marxism is ruining this country.

The idea that allowing people to keep more money they earned is the reason there is a wealth gap is your first flaw.
Depends. What tax law specifically are you talking about? Let's get into the specifics. I'll show you what those tax breaks produced and who they benefited. Probably MOSTLY benefited the rich. What tax law are you referring to?

They should only lower taxes on the middle class. Raise taxes on the rich and poor. That will fix America.

The poor don't have money to transfer to the rich.
The marriage of liberalism and marxism is ruining this country.
Exactly. Like I said, fuck the poor. It should be the transition of money form middle class to rich. That's who's getting fucked us middle class people. Certainly not the people the GOP represents.

I have no kids, virtually no bills, and I make $100K a year. While that's a very very nice living if you can make that kind of money over 30 years and save 10%, I'm certainly not rich. I should be. $100K is a lot of money. Or at least it used to be.

I feel like a 1960's baseball player. Al Kaline. He probably thought he was rich back then making $100K a year.
Kaline was before we went out of kilter. Teh working class employment was a lot closer in earnings as the taxes, fees and fines in state, local and regional ways was not insane.

Depends. What tax law specifically are you talking about? Let's get into the specifics. I'll show you what those tax breaks produced and who they benefited. Probably MOSTLY benefited the rich. What tax law are you referring to?

They should only lower taxes on the middle class. Raise taxes on the rich and poor. That will fix America.
the ones you were referring to.

Why is raising taxes on anyone your solution to the wealth gap?

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
They do. I often have long conversations with them about it.

And why would you bring that up?

Lay it out for me, with specifics. Go ahead. Tell me what you (think you) know about my politics and my opinion of investing and capitalism.

:popcorn:
For starters, you voted for Joe Biden. Please explain why you think that it's a smart move given your profession. I'll wait.

For starters, you voted for Joe Biden. Please explain why you think that it's a smart move given your profession. I'll wait.
I voted against White "Christian" Nationalism. That is more important to me than my profession. It's not about ME. There are some us who are like that.

But to answer your question, I think that tax & spend is less destructive (not "better", but "less destructive") than borrow & spend. If you think that what Trump did was fiscally responsible, if you really think "his economy" was the "best ever", then you don't understand economics.

To me, putting something as important and dynamic as capitalism in the hands of a Trumpster is like putting a loaded pistol in the hands of a toddler.

Anything else?

Voting for Biden was absolutely the dumbest thing somebody could have done in 2020. It is not like nobody knew what a failure he was. We warned these Moon Bats that Potatohead was going to be a disaster but like idiots they didn't want to hear it.

the ones you were referring to.

Why is raising taxes on anyone your solution to the wealth gap?
Because lowering taxes on the rich caused the wealth gap.

Same reason i want to go after illegal employers. They are robbing the middle class of a trillion dollars every year.

I voted against White "Christian" Nationalism. That is more important to me than my profession. It's not about ME. There are some us who are like that.

But to answer your question, I think that tax & spend is less destructive (not "better", but "less destructive") than borrow & spend. If you think that what Trump did was fiscally responsible, if you really think "his economy" was the "best ever", then you don't understand economics.

To me, putting something as important and dynamic as capitalism in the hands of a Trumpster is like putting a loaded pistol in the hands of a toddler.

Anything else?
Think about it. For decades these Republicans told us debt mattered. At least for 8 years. The CLINTON years. They pretended to care. We know today they were only pretending because of how they don't worry one bit about the debt when Trump gives away the farm via tax breaks. We couldn't afford those tax breaks. So I don't ever want to hear a Republican talk to me about debt or how we have to make cuts to programs because we can't afford them. We could before you gave away the farm buckos.

I don't want to just roll back Trump's tax breaks oh no. And not just Bush 2's tax breaks. NO! I want to roll back Reagan's too

Anything else?
And putting something as important and dynamic as capitalism in the hands of a traitor puppet was a better idea? Yeah, ok. Have your shorts ready. You're going to need them.

By the way there is nothing wrong with having pride in your country or being a Christian. You're just spouting off leftist rhetoric.

Fucking bigot.
It's why you don't get more jewish votes. They wanted to vote for Trump. He did spend 4 years kissing Israel's ass. But he sounded too much like a Nazi and that's why only 20% of Jewish Americans voted for trump.

You can't go after the Jews. You, Trump and GW Bush have been kissing their asses for 22 years now. And all for what? 20% of their votes? LOLosers.

Think about it. For decades these Republicans told us debt mattered. At least for 8 years. The CLINTON years. They pretended to care. We know today they were only pretending because of how they don't worry one bit about the debt when Trump gives away the farm via tax breaks. We couldn't afford those tax breaks. So I don't ever want to hear a Republican talk to me about debt or how we have to make cuts to programs because we can't afford them. We could before you gave away the farm buckos.

I don't want to just roll back Trump's tax breaks oh no. And not just Bush 2's tax breaks. NO! I want to roll back Reagan's too

I say it all the time: There is no better illustration of the arrogant ignorance of Trumpism than economics & markets.

The American Right "learned" about "economics" from Rush Limbaugh, who convinced them it made them experts.

And putting something as important and dynamic as capitalism in the hands of a traitor puppet was a better idea? Yeah, ok. Have your shorts ready. You're going to need them.

By the way there is nothing wrong with having pride in your country or being a Christian. You're just spouting off leftist rhetoric.
It's wrong no matter who's doing it. Not safe to be a Christian in the middle east. Not safe to be a muslim in America. BLM.

You asked, I answered.

And you still somehow don't know my politics.

Boring, as usual. Dismissed.

I say it all the time: There is no better illustration of the arrogant ignorance of Trumpism than economics & markets.

The American Right "learned" about "economics" from Rush Limbaugh, who convinced them it made them experts.
Or they follow

Marjorie Taylor Greene she's a nutjob.​

Forum List

Back