The transition of money from poor to rich has ruined America

Do you agree with this statement?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Independents and those in the middle are what make the nation go.
Unfortunately, the politicians don't go after the people in the middle. If more people voted, they would go after the middle. But right now the left has to kiss the far left's ass and the right has to cater to the far right.

It's the middle that keeps voting GOP again after 8 years. They forget how bad the Republicans are and they vote them in again after we threw them out. Now I'm sure Republicans see it the same way only in reverse.

Unfortunately, the politicians don't go after the people in the middle. If more people voted, they would go after the middle. But right now the left has to kiss the far left's ass and the right has to cater to the far right.

It's the middle that keeps voting GOP again after 8 years. They forget how bad the Republicans are and they vote them in again after we threw them out. Now I'm sure Republicans see it the same way only in reverse.

Remind me again what the inflation rate is right now? Gas prices? Food prices? Rent prices? Interest rates? Stock markets?

LOL

There's an effort to demonize the left? Really? When's the last time you heard of a 2%er who's was hurt - by anything?

Gas prices taking an emotional toll on them when their filling up their mega yachts & private jets, that it?
maybe you can explain how one can take something from someone that doesn't have that something?

Republicans have compromised with the Left far too many times with the Democrats on gun rights. Yes, they are better than Democrats but that ain't saying much since the bar the Democrats set is so low.

Let me give you an example here in my state. Florida has a super majority of Republicans in the House and a comfortable margin in the Senate. Although Governor DeSantis supports it we are not getting Constitutional carry because there are Republicans that oppose it. Republicans helped to pass that stupid anti right to keep and bear arms bill after Parkland.

It was a Republican sponsored bill that Reagan signed that created the Registry on Class III firearms. Many Republicans voted for the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban. There are a lot of other examples.

It has less with compromising than it does personal opinion. My state just passed Constitutional Carry, and I, as a pro-gun righty Republican don't support it. In fact none of my Republican friends or family do. It has nothing to do with siding with the left, it has to do removing precautions that keep assholes that don't know how to use a gun from taking one in public without training, experience, or the understanding of our laws.

Remind me again what the inflation rate is right now? Gas prices? Food prices? Rent prices? Interest rates? Stock markets?

LOL
Well turns out the corporations didn't just raise their prices to keep up with inflation. They are gouging us. That's why the record profits. That's why the CEO's doing so much better than you. That's why you can't save but the rich are getting richer.

You make a lot of good points. So you are admitting that the middle class is struggling and not doing as well as it once did? Because you admitted that on Obama's watch then pretended like the Trump years were a new Guilded Era.

The middle class votes against it's own self interests over & over again by electing the same people like shit for brains Trump & his lackeys who passed a tax break costing the Treasury trilions.

Guess where shit for brains Trump infrastructure money went. To their cronies.

Hmmm, now I can hardly wait for the next family doing to tell them that I'm rich according to you. I got a tax cut and the elimination of Commie Care fines was a bonus for electing Trump.

The poor don't have enough money or influence to cause any problems for the nation. We cannot look at the poor for any of our problems. As far as the rich, read the Bible and their odds of being accepted into heaven.

If you're going to quote scriptures at least know WTF you are talking about. The Holy Bible never said all rich people are evil and will go to hell. The statement was concern that people with wealth become more materialistic and usually turn away from God, not because they have a lot of wealth.

I find you funny.
The Wife and I made well over 250k a year for over 20 years. When the Wifes bank was sold she made 500k a year for four years in severance payments. And we live in Texas and neither of us are college grads.
My Cousin who's from BC has homes all over the world and they make us look like paupers in comparison.
So I guess my question is where did you go wrong in life?

She was born and lives in Canada. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Republicans have compromised with the Left far too many times with the Democrats on gun rights. Yes, they are better than Democrats but that ain't saying much since the bar the Democrats set is so low.

Let me give you an example here in my state. Florida has a super majority of Republicans in the House and a comfortable margin in the Senate. Although Governor DeSantis supports it we are not getting Constitutional carry because there are Republicans that oppose it. Republicans helped to pass that stupid anti right to keep and bear arms bill after Parkland.

It was a Republican sponsored bill that Reagan signed that created the Registry on Class III firearms. Many Republicans voted for the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban. There are a lot of other examples.
No us Democrats have compromised with the Republicans too much. Clinton was famous for his triangulation. He'd give them something, they'd give him something. But Clinton gave way too much. I can't remember all the times he went along with Republicans but let me try to name a few

NAFTA
Deregulating the Media

Did you know Bill Clinton was the Great Triangulator?

In politics, triangulation is a strategy associated with U.S. president Bill Clinton in the 1990s. The politician presents a position as being above or between the left and right sides of a political spectrum. It involves adopting some of the ideas of one's political opponent. The logic behind it is that it both takes credit for the opponent's ideas, and insulates the triangulator from attacks on that particular issue.

Clinton needed to pass and take credit for legislation by winning over a coalition of moderate Republicans and Democrats, abandoning the liberal Democrats he had previously worked with.

Morris advocated a set of policies that were different from the traditional policies of the Democratic Party. These policies included deregulation and balanced budgets. One of the most widely cited capstones of Clinton's triangulation strategy was when, in his 1996 State of the Union Address, Clinton declared that the "era of big government is over."

I find you funny.
The Wife and I made well over 250k a year for over 20 years. When the Wifes bank was sold she made 500k a year for four years in severance payments. And we live in Texas and neither of us are college grads.
My Cousin who's from BC has homes all over the world and they make us look like paupers in comparison.
So I guess my question is where did you go wrong in life?
What percent does this put you in? Top 10%? So what did 90% of AMERICANS go wrong?

I say they voted for Republicans. Who gave guys like you in the top 10% all the raises and not the workers.

We don't say you should vote Democratic. You should vote Republican.

But why should we?

Did middle-class voters do better under Trump or are they doing better today? That's why we vote Republican. Because I'll tell you what: If Trump were in charge we never would have had an employee/ supply chain problem because he refused to sign the Democrat pork bill that paid people more to stay home than work. He never would have left Afghanistan leaving behind Americans, 83 billion in US military gear, and the locals that helped us during the war. We wouldn't be paying near the prices we are for fuel today because Trump always had pro-energy policies, not anti-energy policies like Dementia. Because more people would have been working, we wouldn't be nowhere near the 8.5% inflation rate (and predicted to go higher) that we have today.

What percent does this put you in? Top 10%? So what did 90% of AMERICANS go wrong?

I say they voted for Republicans. Who gave guys like you in the top 10% all the raises and not the workers.

We don't say you should vote Democratic. You should vote Republican.

But why should we?
How does Republiicans or Dem in Washington or local and state govt give people raises? I mean beyond their staff or Govt employees?

Do you think it's Congress that passes the salaries and wages of Disney employees?

Well turns out the corporations didn't just raise their prices to keep up with inflation. They are gouging us. That's why the record profits. That's why the CEO's doing so much better than you. That's why you can't save but the rich are getting richer.

You make a lot of good points. So you are admitting that the middle class is struggling and not doing as well as it once did? Because you admitted that on Obama's watch then pretended like the Trump years were a new Guilded Era.

How did your investments do when Trump was president, and how are they doing now?

Instead of sucking billionaire's dicks, you should be asking them why their stocks are in the toilet when they are making "record profits". But you won't, because you're going down with the ship (and going down on the rich folks).

It has less with compromising than it does personal opinion. My state just passed Constitutional Carry, and I, as a pro-gun righty Republican don't support it. In fact none of my Republican friends or family do. It has nothing to do with siding with the left, it has to do removing precautions that keep assholes that don't know how to use a gun from taking one in public without training, experience, or the understanding of our laws.
No law is going to change the fact that criminals do bad things with guns or to stop simple gun stupidity.

Many states have Consitional carry, or the equivalent and they don't have any more problems with it.

Clueless

No us Democrats have compromised with the Republicans too much. Clinton was famous for his triangulation. He'd give them something, they'd give him something. But Clinton gave way too much. I can't remember all the times he went along with Republicans but let me try to name a few

NAFTA
Deregulating the Media

Did you know Bill Clinton was the Great Triangulator?

In politics, triangulation is a strategy associated with U.S. president Bill Clinton in the 1990s. The politician presents a position as being above or between the left and right sides of a political spectrum. It involves adopting some of the ideas of one's political opponent. The logic behind it is that it both takes credit for the opponent's ideas, and insulates the triangulator from attacks on that particular issue.

Clinton needed to pass and take credit for legislation by winning over a coalition of moderate Republicans and Democrats, abandoning the liberal Democrats he had previously worked with.

Morris advocated a set of policies that were different from the traditional policies of the Democratic Party. These policies included deregulation and balanced budgets. One of the most widely cited capstones of Clinton's triangulation strategy was when, in his 1996 State of the Union Address, Clinton declared that the "era of big government is over."
Slick Willy was a pice of shit and we all know that. However, as corrupt and sleazy he was he had the political astuteness to go along with Republican Contract with America for the most part and that kept his administration out of the gutter.

Forum List

Back