The Trump LIES theme wore itself out. Trump vetting, I think Trump has this wrapped up, BUT.......

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
The cries Trump lies; crying wolf for ages - full of tricks and fluff, just about gives Trump carte blanche. Personally, I generally avoid the TRUMP LIES accusations, cuz when I do read them, it's meaningless democrat-fluff, as they employ fact checks frauds and authors to lie about lies, and truth using trickery. New-age manipulation,

If the left makes an accusation, then consider it a confession or on their agenda, for perhaps most occasions. In that regard, left-propaganda has tangible meaning.

Has anyone in history been more vetted than Trump? NOPE. And fuck, they have to make shit up. It's really remarkable to see, as they pull Trump into their communist courts, because he's a threat to democracy the left's underworld, and those who answer to them. MAGA

Raise your hand if you think your POTUS candidate(s) don't lie constantly? Those who share the Trump lies theme are dishonest, intellectually or fully; I mean, COME ON, seriously? The entire Democracked party involves fraud and dishonesty. But Trump said he's taking our democracy, boo fucking hoo BS.

I think Trump has this election about wrapped up. The Democrats seem desperate too. It will be good to see bronze and ability back in the white house. And someone who will give the military complex benefactors a get fucked, for instance. The machine will narrate "dictator" yadda yadda in response, as usual. Bring in Elon, he's capable too, I mean, he got rich off of EV, and EV is a gimmick. Props he took advantage after the Democrats set the table for him. Afterall, to this day a Prius (25 years) remains the worlds most earth friendly transport, and you don't have to plug into? to travel 200 miles - my girlfriend has EV, wow, what a racket, and so inconvenient.

As for the election, if it smells like a rat it's a rat (2020 election). Can't say for sure Trump's fate, because the left's machine is often so unpredictable, new lows often. Just know something is coming, and history says it's not good.

Last edited:
The cries Trump lies;

If you don't want to be criticized for worshipping pathological liar, stop worshipping a pathological liar. We're not going to stop pointing out Trump's constant lying just because it upsets Trump's snowflake brigades.

The two sides are polar opposites. The Democrats are mostly honest, the Republicans are mostly liars. Anyone claiming otherwise is lying.

We're better people than you because we're not pathological liars, and we enjoy how triggered you get when we point that out. Satan is the Lord of Lies, and you're his devoted servant.

When I have ill things to report about Democrats, again I want the good Democrats to understand they are simply ignorant about Democrats. I am talking bad about their sources of power, the Biden's and the Harris group. Their leaders is my full meaning. I think of the typical citizen who votes for Democrats does think that party is correct. But it hacks them. They do not realize how powerful the Democrts leaders are. They think by supporting the leaders, to put it in stronger terms, as the public in Germany supported Hitler, that they are doing right. But they support Democrats who would spit on them if they told the leaders facts.

So my discussions against Democrats is not the public, it is the leadership of the Democrats. They are like the leaders of slavery were in their day. They will keep all Democrats locked down in place unable to protest against their own leaders.

For your sake, your children's sake, your family sake, wake up please.

If you don't want to be criticized for worshipping pathological liar, stop worshipping a pathological liar. We're not going to stop pointing out Trump's constant lying just because it upsets Trump's snowflake brigades.

The two sides are polar opposites. The Democrats are mostly honest, the Republicans are mostly liars. Anyone claiming otherwise is lying.

We're better people than you because we're not pathological liars, and we enjoy how triggered you get when we point that out. Satan is the Lord of Lies, and you're his devoted servant.
Folks, above is classical Democrats lying to you.

Poor Robert. I live rent-free in his little cult head.

No, I don't expect to ever get through to him. He's one of the worst cases of brainwashing I've ever encountered. He's never coming back out of that rabbit hole.
42 years.... I supported only Democrats for 42 years. Enough of their propaganda I tell you. Democrats leaders are highly trained liars. And if one follows the liars, they become liars.

1727988973762.png

"The Democrats are mostly honest" The lie of the century. Lol. Wow, how gullible and easily libs will bow down and be led by the nose.

The Horse of the Heroic Roy Rogers Was Named "Trigger"

People have to earn the right to be told the truth. Trump lies to the left-handed jurinalists on purpose. He gets a kick out of their conniption fits.

They are like the leaders of slavery were in their day. They will keep all Democrats locked down in place unable to protest against their own leaders.

For your sake, your children's sake, your family sake, wake up please.
I will when you accept the FACT that you keep using the word (D) to describe those that support the KKK and slavery, when you should be using correct current day terminology of Southern Conservatives.
I supported only Democrats for 42 years.
Well, if what you describe about (D) and slavery is true, then you yourself supported slavery and the KKK for 42 years.
Shame on you Robert.

Well, if what you describe about (D) and slavery is true, then you yourself supported slavery and the KKK for 42 years.
Shame on you Robert.
Winco the man who told me he attacks Democrats pretends when I was born, the Democrats still had slaves. I disavowed all of that when I was a Democrat and tried to make sure Democrats believe I speak against their leaders and some of the Democrats posting here as well. But I do not like going against democrat posters since I think they are simply ignorant. If you shame me, you shame yourself.

The cries Trump lies; crying wolf for ages - full of tricks and fluff, just about gives Trump carte blanche. Personally, I generally avoid the TRUMP LIES accusations, cuz when I do read them, it's meaningless democrat-fluff, as they employ fact checks frauds and authors to lie about lies, and truth using trickery. New-age manipulation,

If the left makes an accusation, then consider it a confession or on their agenda, for perhaps most occasions. In that regard, left-propaganda has tangible meaning.

Has anyone in history been more vetted than Trump? NOPE. And fuck, they have to make shit up. It's really remarkable to see, as they pull Trump into their communist courts, because he's a threat to democracy the left's underworld, and those who answer to them. MAGA

Raise your hand if you think your POTUS candidate(s) don't lie constantly? Those who share the Trump lies theme are dishonest, intellectually or fully; I mean, COME ON, seriously? The entire Democracked party involves fraud and dishonesty. But Trump said he's taking our democracy, boo fucking hoo BS.

I think Trump has this election about wrapped up. The Democrats seem desperate too. It will be good to see bronze and ability back in the white house. And someone who will give the military complex benefactors a get fucked, for instance. The machine will narrate "dictator" yadda yadda in response, as usual. Bring in Elon, he's capable too, I mean, he got rich off of EV, and EV is a gimmick. Props he took advantage after the Democrats set the table for him. Afterall, to this day a Prius (25 years) remains the worlds most earth friendly transport, and you don't have to plug into? to travel 200 miles - my girlfriend has EV, wow, what a racket, and so inconvenient.

As for the election, if it smells like a rat it's a rat (2020 election). Can't say for sure Trump's fate, because the left's machine is often so unpredictable, new lows often. Just know something is coming, and history says it's not good.
The only thing that Trump has "wrapped up" is his right hand on his d*ck.

I will when you accept the FACT that you keep using the word (D) to describe those that support the KKK and slavery, when you should be using correct current day terminology of Southern Conservatives.
Are you in the KKK? How many slaves do you own? I tried to ensure posters realize my sledge hammer lands on their leaders yet on this forum I am attacked by followers though I tried to exclude them.
Why talk about conservatives when if they owned slaves, they and the slaves died off eons ago? They do not exist now.

:auiqs.jpg:

Kamala Harris, 09/10/2024 Debate – Fact Check

Qualifying Criterions: Kamala’s response is a lie, dishonest, intellectually dishonest, and/or refused to respond to a clear question. P

1. In response to the question of which economy was better, four years under Trump, or that under Biden/Kamala’s term.
1A. Kamala spoke for two minutes narrating what she was going to do, but failed to answer a direct question.
1B. Kamala said Trump’s plan is a 20% tax on imports. FACTS: The tariffs are already in effect and the percentages charged on imports vary. More importantly, the Biden/Kamala administration did not remove “Trump’s tariffs”, and some tariffs have increased under the Biden/Kamala administration.
1C. Kamala said Trump left us the highest unemployment rate since the great depression. FACTS: The unemployment rate in December 2020 was on the decrease, at 6.7%. Which was the highest unemployment rate since the Obama administration. By comparison, the country has recovered from COVID, yet unemployment is on the increase, currently 4.2%.
1D. Kamala said Trump left us the worst pandemic in a century. FACTS: Did he leave the same throughout the world too?
1E. Kamala said Trump’s attack on our democracy was the worst since the Civil War. FACTS: Unproven, but incidentally, Kamala was installed into the general election without one.
1F. Kamala was asked why the Biden/Kamala administration didn’t remove “Trump’s tariffs”. She did not respond to a direct question.
1G. Kamala said Trump sold our chips to China to improve their military. FACTS: This statement is unsupported.
1H. Kamala said, “What you’re going to hear tonight is a detailed and dangerous plan called Project 2025 that the former president intends on implementing if he were elected again”. FACTS: Unsupported, Trump is not associated with 2025, and has openly rejected 2025.

1I. Kamala went on a speech how she was middle class, yadda yadda. She was raised in elite neighborhoods, such as in Westmount Montreal. Time in Berkley too, she comes from a great line of radically left ideology and living. 1.7M sound middle class to you? Kamala Harris' Berkeley Childhood Home Could Become Historic Landmark

2. In response to the question of abortion:
2A. Note the moderators piped in to say that no State allows for killing a baby after it's born. FACTS: Trump didn’t say there was. He said some Democrats have said they support it.
2B. Kamala said Trump will outlaw abortion nationally, under “2025”. FACTS: Unsupported. Trump’s not affiliated with “2025”, and abortion laws reside at the State level.
2C. Kamala said Trump does not support IVF. FACTS: Trump’s stated multiple times he supports IVF, including “Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is vowing to force health insurance companies or the federal government to pay for IVF”.

3. In response to the question of justice:
3A. Kamala said Pence called for defunding federal law enforcement 45,000 agents. FACTS: This statement is unsupported.
3B. Kamala said Trump will terminate the Constitution of the United States. FACTS: This statement is unsupported.

4. In response to the accusation Kamala changed her position on fracking:
4A. Kamala said she’s always supported fracking. FACTS: Kamala opposed fracking advocating for a ban during her 2019 presidential bid.
4B. Kamala said under Biden/Kamala, domestic oil production has seen the largest increase in history. FACTS: Baloney. U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

5. In response to January 6th:
5A. Kamala said Trump incited a violent mob to attack the nation’s Capitol. FACTS: Repetitive false narration, and in fact, Trump called for peace before and during the event.
5B. Kamala said Trump said there were fine people on both sides of the Charlottesville incident, selling a racist narrative. FACTS: Trump said “You also had some very fine people on both sides”.
5C. Kamala said Trump said there will be a bloodbath if the outcome of the election is not to his liking. FACTS: Trump said there will be a bloodbath if Biden is reelected, referring to energy industries.

5D. Kamala said some police officers died on January 6th. FACTS: None were killed.

6. In response to the question of the Israeli conflicts:
6A. Kamala said it’s well known Trump is weak and wrong on foreign affairs. FACTS: Unsupported. The facts show Trump demonstrated the opposite.
6B. Kamala said it’s well known Trump has love affairs with dictators. FACTS: Unsupported.
6C. Kamala said Trump said he’d become a dictator on day one. FACTS: Trump’s statement is being taken out of context. Trump talks a lot of smack, this is called an exaggeration, it’s not a declaration as Kamala presents it.
6D. Kamala said Trump said Putin can do whatever he wants. Partially true, but again, taken out of context. Once again Trump was talking smack, he’s an entertainer. “NATO was busted until I came along,” Trump said at a rally in Conway, South Carolina. “I said, ‘Everybody’s gonna pay.’ They said, ‘Well, if we don’t pay, are you still going to protect us?’ I said, ‘Absolutely not.’ They couldn’t believe the answer.”
6E. Kamala said it’s well-known Trump and “the little rocket-man☺” exchange love letters. FACTS: Unsupported.
6F. Kamala said it’s very well-known all these dictators are supporting Trump. FACTS: Unsupported. Trump was the only POTUS to visit little rocket’s country, perhaps he supports Trump? wars aren’t fun. Putin has stated he supports the Democrats.
6G. Kamala said dictators manipulate Trump. FACTS: Unsupported.

7. In response to the question of Harris’ race:
7A. Kamala said it’s a tragedy Trump wants to be POTUS, as he has made it a career to consistently use race to divide the American people. FACTS: Aint that rich?
7B. Kamala said Trump is lying, she’s not supporting taking anyone’s guns away,. FACTS:

it is the leadership of the Democrats. They are like the leaders of slavery were in their day.
Were in their day, when those Dixiecrats were Southern Redneck Conservative Confederates.

Nothing about today's Liberal or Democrats is in support of the KKK or Slavery, Whereas the Proud Boys, highly Conservative and White Supremacists, proudly still have marches and meetings in the South and in Idaho.
Are you in the KKK? How many slaves do you own? I tried to ensure posters realize my sledge hammer lands on their leaders yet on this forum I am attacked by followers though I tried to exclude them.
Why talk about conservatives when if they owned slaves, they and the slaves died off eons ago? They do not exist now.
They do not exist now. <<<< They certainly do.
Here is just ONE prime example.
Remember the McMichaels.......yeah, they are in Prison for a Hate Crime, and these guys are Conservative Redneck Trump Supporting Hicks.

mcmichael mug shot.jpeg

Were in their day, when those Dixiecrats were Southern Redneck Conservative Confederates.

Nothing about today's Liberal or Democrats is in support of the KKK or Slavery, Whereas the Proud Boys, highly Conservative and White Supremacists, proudly still have marches and meetings in the South and in Idaho.

They do not exist now. <<<< They certainly do.
Here is just ONE prime example.
Remember the McMichaels.......yeah, they are in Prison for a Hate Crime, and these guys are Conservative Redneck Trump Supporting Hicks.

View attachment 1021548
I see no white Progressives walking through an African American inner-city neighborhood during the day let alone at night. And that tells you truth according to your standards of typing.

Forum List

Back