Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Many pundits, scholers , writers , etc over the years have accurately predicted future events .
not all of them proclaim to be a prophet .
smith was a fiction story writer nothing more .

And how much of his writings have you actually read?

Can we actually have some discussion here or is it just going to be "You're gay" crap?

Here is some serious info...

What do Creation Scientists Believe?

THE WORLD’S GREATEST CREATION SCIENTISTS

World's Greatest Creation Scientists from Y1K to Y2K

Creation Scientists with Outstanding Achievements

Creation Scientists with Outstanding Credentials

Creation scientists and other biographies of interest

Fossil Discovery Reshuffles Dino Evolution Again

A newly discovered dinosaur has forced another re-write of the evolutionary dinosaur origins story. The tiny Eodromaeus skeleton unearthed in South America "boots out" the previously designated dinosaur common ancestor.

Evolutionary "history" continuously morphs to accommodate fossil data, showing that evolution is primarily conceptual—not scientific. More...

The Institute for Creation Research

Can we actually have some discussion here or is it just going to be "You're gay" crap?

Here is some serious info...

THE WORLD’S GREATEST CREATION SCIENTISTS

World's Greatest Creation Scientists from Y1K to Y2K

Creation Scientists with Outstanding Achievements

Creation Scientists with Outstanding Credentials

Creation scientists and other biographies of interest

Fossil Discovery Reshuffles Dino Evolution Again

A newly discovered dinosaur has forced another re-write of the evolutionary dinosaur origins story. The tiny Eodromaeus skeleton unearthed in South America "boots out" the previously designated dinosaur common ancestor.

Evolutionary "history" continuously morphs to accommodate fossil data, showing that evolution is primarily conceptual—not scientific. More...

The Institute for Creation Research

1. There is no such thing as "creation science." Creationism is a religious interpretation of ancient writings, and not supported by science in any way whatsoever.

2. So what? This is a thread about Mormon beliefs. Mormons don't have a problem with evolution and don't subscribe to the absurd "young Earth" notion.

Well as far as my personal belief about creation I believe God created the world in 6 periods of time. Who knows what years he was referring to. it couldn't have been earth years if earth wasn't created yet. Do I believe the world is 6000 years old. No, for now I don't think so. But what I have learned is that the mysteries of the past will all be unfolded in due time of the Lord.

Do I believe we evolved from lesser apes? no absolutely not. It is illogical the more I think about it. I'm not a scientist but the evolution of humans theory is completely baseless as far as i'm concerned. All argument's I've heard to the contrary, at the end of the day, have nothing but theoretic speculation behind them.

I believe that things evolve to a point, but not to the ridiculous proportions imagined by some scientists. I dislike the theory of evolution being taught as though it were law. I hate it immenseley actually. There is so much to learn about the past that we should be keeping theories theories until proof is actually found.

Anywhoo. It is far more important to learn to excercise faith than to scramble around looking for proof. Faith is the shortest route to proof in the universe.

I kinda like that quote. I'm gonna quote it and make T-shirts for believers.

Do I believe we evolved from lesser apes? no absolutely not. It is illogical the more I think about it. I'm not a scientist but the evolution of humans theory is completely baseless as far as i'm concerned. All argument's I've heard to the contrary, at the end of the day, have nothing but theoretic speculation behind them.

Despite the fact that we share 98% of our DNA with chimpanzees?

What is it that is so unique about humans that you don't believe that we evolved like every other creature on Earth? Is it our bodies, or our spirits?

What is it that is so unique about humans that you don't believe that we evolved like every other creature on Earth? Is it our bodies, or our spirits?

Agency

Agency

agency resides in the spirit, not in the physical body. So, why couldn't modern humans have evolved like every other creature on earth?

Modern scientist have no evidece of real evolution.... And, You can not get life from non-life.... If you dig down into the earth you will hit a layer where no life existed.... No cow has ever turned into a horse....:cuckoo:

Modern scientist have no evidece of real evolution.... And, You can not get life from non-life.... If you dig down into the earth you will hit a layer where no life existed.... No cow has ever turned into a horse....:cuckoo:

You conflate the origins of species with the origins of life. Until you demonstrate you know the difference, what you have to say here is meaningless.

"progressive parrot" is a born again Christian, so I am not concerned about that. Until you demonstrate that you understand the difference between, instead of conflating, the origins of life and the origins of species, then you can't be taken seriously.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back