Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
I'm not of this denomination. However, I do listen to many of this denominations lectures along with others who are not part of the Catholic Sunday Sabbath Doctine....

I find their teachings on scripture to be very accurate in all areas except for their interpretation of a couple pieces of scripture to justify saying Yahshua is God.... This is another issue in and of itself....

Listen to the videos with an open mind and bible in your hand and tell me what you think.... Mr. Asscherick covers the 70 week prophecy in detail, and I know it will suprise you...

Last edited by a moderator:
The nearest to what they are in the poll is crazy
are not all believers in a supreme being as stupid as each other . ?

i give no more credence to their beliefs than i do to those who believe in the loch ness monster or the sugar plum fairy

i give no more credence to their beliefs than i do to those who believe in the loch ness monster or the sugar plum fairy

That's fine for you I'm sure but people thought Joseph Smith was crazy too when he said there would be people walking on the moon back in the 19th century.

I guess the only thing left for you to believe and put your faith in is this...

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf :cuckoo:

I don't have time to read your book but i took a peek at it and it seems that the book is all about proving the "Born Gay" theory a hoax. I'm not sure how that fits in with our discussion.

I guess the only thing left for you to believe and put your faith in is this...

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf :cuckoo:

I don't have time to read your book but i took a peek at it and it seems that the book is all about proving the "Born Gay" theory a hoax. I'm not sure how that fits in with our discussion.

It's called a diversion, to be used when there is no real argument left.

You don't want to understand, is that it, how the others think? They believe in the one God, creator of ALL ALL ALL ALL.

The scriptures that say that one god is the creator of ALL ALL ALL were written at a time when ALL ALL ALL meant the lands around the Mediterranean Sea. The idea of endless stars and planets was not known and understood at the time. People didn't even realize that the Earth was round and that there were two unknown continents on the other side, let alone that there were countless other worlds.

Your comment is myopic to the question. Folks today know the endlessness of creation yet more than a billion believe in the one God Who created all. When you talk about many gods, they feel as if you are spitting on Jesus. I am not exaggerating; that is how mainline Christians feel about the issue of many or endless gods. To them you slight scriptures and insult God, and that is why they sometimes get very emotional about the issue. You don't have to agree but you should truly try to understand.
to christians there is only one god ,many other gods have been recorded and wrote about in papers (you only acknowledge yours as scripture ) what prove have you got that other gods worshiped in the past are not as real as yours ?
secondly other than some writing in a ancient book not in the first person what evidence have you got that your god even exists ?

there has never been found any proof of any god past or present
you slight others who dont believe the same as you do by denying them there beliefs
so shut the fuck up

The scriptures that say that one god is the creator of ALL ALL ALL were written at a time when ALL ALL ALL meant the lands around the Mediterranean Sea. The idea of endless stars and planets was not known and understood at the time. People didn't even realize that the Earth was round and that there were two unknown continents on the other side, let alone that there were countless other worlds.

Your comment is myopic to the question. Folks today know the endlessness of creation yet more than a billion believe in the one God Who created all. When you talk about many gods, they feel as if you are spitting on Jesus. I am not exaggerating; that is how mainline Christians feel about the issue of many or endless gods. To them you slight scriptures and insult God, and that is why they sometimes get very emotional about the issue. You don't have to agree but you should truly try to understand.
to christians there is only one god ,many other gods have been recorded and wrote about in papers (you only acknowledge yours as scripture ) what prove have you got that other gods worshiped in the past are not as real as yours ?
secondly other than some writing in a ancient book not in the first person what evidence have you got that your god even exists ?

there has never been found any proof of any god past or present
you slight others who dont believe the same as you do by denying them there beliefs
so shut the fuck up

Creation science evidence...

Carl Baugh

Creation Evidence Museum, in Texas - Dr. Carl Baugh

Dr. Carl Baugh - 03/31/01 - KeelyNet

Creation Evidence Museum Online - General Information

The real face of Jesus...

Is This the Real Face of Jesus Christ? - ABC News

All documented scientific facts presented. Here are more facts:

The Zeitgeist Challenge | Refutations, Links, Videos and More | The Zeitgeist Challenge

Scientific evidence that evolution is a myth and the universe was created by God.... Learn my progressive little parrots....

http://www.reasons.org/evolution-mythology-part-1-5-theory-evolution-myth

Dr. Hugh Ross PhD. Lectures on "Creation as Science"

Last edited by a moderator:

That's fine for you I'm sure but people thought Joseph Smith was crazy too when he said there would be people walking on the moon back in the 19th century.
Many pundits, scholers , writers , etc over the years have accurately predicted future events .
not all of them proclaim to be a prophet .
smith was a fiction story writer nothing more .

In the words of yahshua who actually existed as a man and is recorded in history...GET THEE BEHIND ME...SATAN....:eusa_pray:
I M BEHIND YEE ... NOW BEND OVER :lol:

Couldn't help coming out of your preverted closet.... Progressive liberal intelligence at its best.... A regular chip off the old nob.... So, give it back...it's not yours.....:oops:

If you had balls on your chin where would my log be????:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
In the words of yahshua who actually existed as a man and is recorded in history...GET THEE BEHIND ME...SATAN....:eusa_pray:
I M BEHIND YEE ... NOW BEND OVER :lol:

Couldn't help coming out of your preverted closet.... Progressive liberal intelligence at its best.... A regular chip off the old nob.... So, give it back...it's not yours.....:oops:

If you had balls on your chin where would my log be????:eusa_shhh:
not a liberal
not gay
no god
no satan

That's because you dont understand them nor do you try to understand them. That's your perogative.

Personally, I prefer not to be ignorant of what others think.

Forum List

Back