Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Don't we need more truthiness from Mormans?

Did we really need to ressurect this thread?

Yes. It is obvious that the Morman religion will be an issue right up till november.

Well, actually, to my surprise, it hasn't been as big of one as I expected, yet. No one on the GOP side is pulling what Huckabee did in 2008, and pointing out just how crazy Mormons are.

I do think this will change when Romney has the nomination locked down, and the MSM starts doing stories on how weird Mormons actually are.

Of course, if the Unemployment Rate continues to drop, Obama's probably going to be golden for a second term, anyway.

Yes. It is obvious that the Morman religion will be an issue right up till november.

Well, actually, to my surprise, it hasn't been as big of one as I expected, yet. No one on the GOP side is pulling what Huckabee did in 2008, and pointing out just how crazy Mormons are.

I do think this will change when Romney has the nomination locked down, and the MSM starts doing stories on how weird Mormons actually are.

Of course, if the Unemployment Rate continues to drop, Obama's probably going to be golden for a second term, anyway.

I'm not taking any chances. I would love it if my party came to it's senses and purged all of the religious wackadoodles from it's leadership positions...but that isn't the reality we face. In the mean time I will do everything I can to see that a Morman does not occupy the white house.

It's momons...not mormans.

The official name of the Church is The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints.

Some use the term LDS...not to be confused with LSD (but some say it is the same).

BTW: I am a mormon.

I read very little truth here.

I see we have a bitter individual in the form of Joe who can't make an argument against the church.....he is obsessed with Joseph Smith and paints him as someone who lusts after 14 year old girls.....

After all....that is the ONLY explanation for events of 200 years ago.

And there is someone else....a former mormon...who somehow thinks she has an angle that others have not tried.

Still giving my 10 percent !

I'm not taking any chances. I would love it if my party came to it's senses and purged all of the religious wackadoodles from it's leadership positions...but that isn't the reality we face. In the mean time I will do everything I can to see that a Morman does not occupy the white house.

What do you want in the White House ?

Someone who is honest ?

Someone with fortitude ?

Someone who sticks to his guns ?

What do you want ?

I've seen that in Baptists, Catholics, and Mormons.

I've seen the opposite of that in the same groups.

What does being mormon have to do with it ?

You are either honest or you are not.

You are either experienced or you are not.

You are a good leader or you are not.

What do you want ?

I am afraid that many won't share your obsession or bitterness.

Be careful what you wish for.

The official name of the Church is The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints.

Some use the term LDS...not to be confused with LSD (but some say it is the same).

I see we have a bitter individual in the form of Joe who can't make an argument against the church.....he is obsessed with Joseph Smith and paints him as someone who lusts after 14 year old girls.....

And there is someone else....a former mormon...who somehow thinks she has an angle that others have not tried.

It's "Morman" because I say it is. It is an insult...irritating...NOT a typo. I started hating the Mormans when they took advantage of one of my heros..Howard Hughes. The poor guy was the most genius creator of true wealth and machining ingenuity that America had ever seen in the industrial age and the fucking evil Mormans took advantage of his lapse into mental ilness and stole his wealth. Piss on the MORMANS!!!!

Evil fucking cultists!!!!

I don't make many mistakes. Don't you. The Mormans have earned hatred.. Goody two shoes bimbos should be lost in Aruba and not defending religious monsters.

It's "Morman" because I say it is. It is an insult...irritating...NOT a typo. I started hating the Mormans when they took advantage of one of my heros..Howard Hughes. The poor guy was the most genius creator of true wealth and machining ingenuity that America had ever seen in the industrial age and the fucking evil Mormans took advantage of his lapse into mental ilness and stole his wealth. Piss on the MORMANS!!!!

I don't make many mistakes. Don't you. The Mormans have earned hatred.. Goody two shoes bimbos should be lost in Aruba and not defending religious monsters.

I see...

more bitterness and obsession.

I hope it's not contageous.

I see...

more bitterness and obsession.

I hope it's not contageous.

My hope is that it is.:evil:

When I talk to people about this, most of them don't know the Mormon from the Amish. Most people do not really know about the crazy stuff you guys believe. the MSM will be happy to educate them, though, and when they do, Whooops, too bad, so sad.

My argument against the Cult is very clear.

Joseph Smith lied. There were no Hebrews living in Ancient America, Jesus did not stop by to visit, there were no Quakers on the moon, the book of Abraham is not a record of Abraham's time in Egypt. They guy wrote a lot of awful Bible Fan-Fic and tried to pass it off as religion. It was to scam less smart people out of money and sex.

that's the top and bottom of it. We know everything he said was wrong. We know that the elders of your cult are living in mortal fear people are figuring it out, which is why they paid Mark Hoffman all that money when he was 'discovering' papers that contradicted their view of history. because they know that Smith was a flake, and when Hoffman came up with a letter that claimed he got the Golden Plates from a White Salamander, well, that wasn't too crazy to be unbelievable.

Which was funny, until Hoffman started blowing people up. Then it became fucking hilarious.

And Mitt Romney is one of these loons. That should disqualify him right there.

When I talk to people about this, most of them don't know the Mormon from the Amish. Most people do not really know about the crazy stuff you guys believe. the MSM will be happy to educate them, though, and when they do, Whooops, too bad, so sad.

I am sure that when you explain it to them, they wonder what institution accidently released you early.

Forum List

Back