Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Anyone who believes that 9-11 was a gubmint conspiracy is not fit to post intelligent comments.

OH REALLY..YOU MEAN LIKE FORMER PRESIDENTS OF THE US AIR CRASH INVESTIGATION BOARD,LEADING NASA SCIENTIST ,NORAD TAC DIRECTORS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OEkDZTldt8]Patriots Question 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Last edited:
You wouldn't happen to have any leading nasa scientist that that believe that believe quakers live on the moon would you ?

highnoon.jpg

You wouldn't happen to have any leading nasa scientist that that believe that believe quakers live on the moon would you ?

What does it matter ?

If he's a good scientist, he is a good scientist.

What is the difference between believing in God or believing in martians ?

That is the crux of the issue with believers, including me. Our presidents have believed in many things and some have not been Christian and, I think, at least one did not believe in God as the average American believes in at least something. Being American means respecting the other person's belief or lack of it.

What does it matter ?

Or Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy, for that matter...

I think there is a thing called "Evidence".

Evidence cannot prove that God does not exist.

Neither does philosophy.

You are out of luck, JoeB.

The only thing I ever thought might be interesting about the Church of Mormon was plural marriage. If you can afford and take care of multiple wives, that could turn out to be quite fun... if you know what I mean.

It is incumbent on you to be American about others' beliefs. You can't prove God does not exist, and whether it's your negative or not is immaterial. You know it, I know it, and you are trapped in your logical fallacy. Continue living with it, oh believer of nothing.

What does it matter ?

I provided the statements of top level scientist from nasa and u.s military that support the controlled demolition theory and condemn the the lack of real science or investigation in the NIST report and theory...I am asking if you can produce any mormon NASA employees that support the quaker on the moon theory ??

Last edited:

What does it matter ?

I provided the statements of top level scientist from nasa and u.s military that support the controlled demolition theory and condemn the the lack of real science or investigation in the NIST report and theory...I am asking if you can produce any mormon NASA employees that support the quaker on the moon theory ??

So you presented an argument that can't stand up to the facts.

What does it matter ?

Or Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy, for that matter...

I think there is a thing called "Evidence".

Is there a question on the job application about whether or not you believe there are Quakers on the moon ? If not, then it must not seem that NASA really cares.

So who are you and why does anyone owe you an explanation.

You can't even prove you are smart.

And why on earth would we care?

because the lack of critical thinking displayed by anyone who would believe that in 1978 god told a prophet it was ok to stop segregation or believes that quakers live on the moon or Eden is in Missouri is not someone I would welcome to deal with matters of national security

because the lack of critical thinking displayed by anyone who would believe that in 1978 god told a prophet it was ok to stop segregation or believes that quakers live on the moon or Eden is in Missouri is not someone I would welcome to deal with matters of national security

1) We were never segregated. We've always had multi racial congregations.
2) There is no doctrine that quakers live on the moon.
3) The Garden of Eden was in Missouri. But what does it's location have anything to do with national security matters?

I'd be much more worried about people who can't put together coherent thoughts and arguments to justify their positions.

Forum List

Back