• Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
What does it matter ?

If he's a good scientist, he is a good scientist.

What is the difference between believing in God or believing in martians ?

Or Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy, for that matter...

I think there is a thing called "Evidence".

Is there a question on the job application about whether or not you believe there are Quakers on the moon ? If not, then it must not seem that NASA really cares.

So who are you and why does anyone owe you an explanation.

You can't even prove you are smart.

Oh, I believe I have many times.

My belief in science isn't part of my job description. If I lacked a basic understanding of the things related to my job, I wouldn't have a job.

Are we really still arguing the "Quakers on teh Moon" issue here? I thought you guys all claimed Smith didn't say that even though the Mormon cult for decades claimed he did.

Is there a question on the job application about whether or not you believe there are Quakers on the moon ? If not, then it must not seem that NASA really cares.

Oh, I believe I have many times. My belief in science isn't part of my job description. If I lacked a basic understanding of the things related to my job, I wouldn't have a job. Are we really still arguing the "Quakers on teh Moon" issue here? I thought you guys all claimed Smith didn't say that even though the Mormon cult for decades claimed he did.

You may be smart, but you mistake your beliefs in atheism as fact, for instance. You believe that deity does not exist. Don't whine about trying to disprove a negative, when you can't even prove a positive, kiddo.

The issue about who is an atheist, who is a Mormon, or whether Uncensored and bigreb share digs on the dark side of the moon ~~ has nothing to do with the presidency and who holds it.

You may be smart, but you mistake your beliefs in atheism as fact, for instance. You believe that deity does not exist. Don't whine about trying to disprove a negative, when you can't even prove a positive, kiddo.

The issue about who is an atheist, who is a Mormon, or whether Uncensored and bigreb share digs on the dark side of the moon ~~ has nothing to do with the presidency and who holds it.

Guy, it's not my job to prove everything I don't think exists.

If I have to prove there isn't a God. You have to prove there isn't a Zeus, Odin, Krishna, Amaterasu, Ba'al, Marduk, Osiris, Bhudda, and every other God you obviously don't believe in. There are a bunch of Gods you don't believe in, I just believe in one less than you do.

Clearly, you should come to the table with proof all these Gods don't exist, either, you your own questionable reasoning.

Or you should come to the table with proof your God exists.

Now, leaving the issue of God alone, there's a bunch of secular stuff in the Book of Mormon that is either provable or not provable.

You have to accept that there were people called Nephites and Lamanites who precded the Native Americans, built huge towered cities that left no trace and rode on horse and elephants, grew grain and barely, rode in chariots and wagons, traded in gold coin, and so on, none of which is supported by the archeological evidence.

Romney believes that this stuff is true. Which makes me question his reasoning skills. And frankly, the mental handstands I've seen guys like Listening and Avatar go through to try to rationalize why this must all still be true despite the lack of evidence or logic, makes me wonder, if similar gymnastics are going on inside Romney's head, and whether I want that head anywhere near the button that blows up the world.

Once again you demonstrate the weakness of your analytical ability.

Accept the fact what you believe about Romney is not going to affect the candidacy of the GOP and that Mormonism itself is not going to drive folks into the hands of the Dem. You can assert it, but you can't prove it.

Accept the fact what you believe about Romney is not going to affect the candidacy of the GOP and that Mormonism itself is not going to drive folks into the hands of the Dem. You can assert it, but you can't prove it.
just as you can not prove the opposite.

Romney will lose by a bigger margin than McCain did, and you'll be back here whining about how the "bigots" couldn't support him because of his religion.

Obama's already leading Romney by 6 points in the ABC Poll, and they haven't even gotten started on him yet.

Holy Smokes it's been a long time... I gotta get caught up... I Recently moved and a lot has gone on since I was up in here.. I guess this thread really isn't about me... wink... it just seems to keep on kicking with or without me. Marvelous ain't it?

Last edited:
Huggy!!! after nearly a year of absence I almost missed you buddy!.. I gotta read like a hundred pages that I haven't read so stay tuned.

Anybody who does not believe in the Christian God should not be there, many think, and Lincoln proved them wrong.

Oh, I believe I have many times.

My belief in science isn't part of my job description. If I lacked a basic understanding of the things related to my job, I wouldn't have a job.

Are we really still arguing the "Quakers on teh Moon" issue here? I thought you guys all claimed Smith didn't say that even though the Mormon cult for decades claimed he did.

Well, stop mentioning it and there wont be any discussion on it. Most people realize that it's not wise to rely on a single second hand source of what someone supposedly said decades before when the second hand source was 10 years old as reliable, let alone doctrine of any meaningful organization.

Guy, it's not my job to prove everything I don't think exists.

If I have to prove there isn't a God. You have to prove there isn't a Zeus, Odin, Krishna, Amaterasu, Ba'al, Marduk, Osiris, Bhudda, and every other God you obviously don't believe in. There are a bunch of Gods you don't believe in, I just believe in one less than you do.

Clearly, you should come to the table with proof all these Gods don't exist, either, you your own questionable reasoning.

Or you should come to the table with proof your God exists.

Now, leaving the issue of God alone, there's a bunch of secular stuff in the Book of Mormon that is either provable or not provable.

You have to accept that there were people called Nephites and Lamanites who precded the Native Americans, built huge towered cities that left no trace and rode on horse and elephants, grew grain and barely, rode in chariots and wagons, traded in gold coin, and so on, none of which is supported by the archeological evidence.

Romney believes that this stuff is true. Which makes me question his reasoning skills. And frankly, the mental handstands I've seen guys like Listening and Avatar go through to try to rationalize why this must all still be true despite the lack of evidence or logic, makes me wonder, if similar gymnastics are going on inside Romney's head, and whether I want that head anywhere near the button that blows up the world.

Not really difficult to deny lies. If you think that's mental gymnastics, no wonder you cant be honest about us.

Forum List

Back