Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Since you (claim) you don't believe he was talking to God.

I didn't say anything about that. Dishonest is not 'clever,' you fucking moron.

You run up and down here and claim you aren't a Mormon, then you have to reject the notion that Joseph Smith (Dumdumdumdumdum) was talking to God.

Only two intellectually honest approaches.

He was talking to God- Where do I sign up?

He was not talking to God- Which means he's a liar and Mormons are dupes.

There simply is NO third or middle ground on this point. The whole "I have to respect their beliefs" is bullshit. They are making extraordinary claims, without proof.

Since you (claim) you don't believe he was talking to God.

You run up and down here and claim you aren't a Mormon.

That's right, I'm not. And I've told you several times that you are unequiped to discuss theology so stop begging for something you're not going to get. Your vile, repeated bigotry absolutely disqualifies you from being taken seriously on the subject.

You run up and down here and claim you aren't a Mormon.

That's right, I'm not. And I've told you several times that you are unequiped to discuss theology so stop begging for something you're not going to get. Your vile, repeated bigotry absolutely disqualifies you from being taken seriously on the subject.

Now, now, we know you can't answer the question, guy. It's okay, your secret is safe with me. :lol:

If you really wanted to talk about it you shouldn't have spent countless hours proving yourself a vile, OCD bigot. You'd still be an idiot but at least you'd have a chance at the benefit of the doubt.

If you really wanted to talk about it you shouldn't have spent countless hours proving yourself a vile, OCD bigot. You'd still be an idiot but at least you'd have a chance at the benefit of the doubt.

Screaming "bigot" all day does not detract from your inability to answer the question.

Do you really think Joseph Smith was talking to God?

I don't.

Therefore I reject Mormonism as a false religion.

I actually think all Religions are bullshit, but rarely do you find the fraud as being so blatant. Well. Maybe Scientology.

Screaming "bigot" all day does not detract from your inability to answer the question. .

Bigot is what you (very, very clearly) are. If you wanted a discussion you should have thought of that before smearing your hateful shit all over this forum, douchebag. You are disqualified.

Screaming "bigot" all day does not detract from your inability to answer the question. .

Bigot is what you (very, very clearly) are. If you wanted a discussion you should have thought of that before smearing your hateful shit all over this forum, douchebag. You are disqualified.

:eusa_boohoo:Whatever, guy. I know I hurt your little Mormon feelings by pointing out your "prophet" was a lying pedophile, but you really need to get over it....

And stop lying about being a Mormon. You won't get into the Celestial Heaven if you keep doing that... :lol::lol::lol:

No point in begging, bigot. Go get treated for your OCD and maybe we'll talk in a year if you prove you can behave yourself and are keeping on your meds.

Dance, my little puppet, Dance...

2k6ba11ba400.jpg

You're the one performing the same old song and dance you have thousands and thousands of times here, you OCD bigoted fool.

So the fact that you couldn't answer the questions the first time I asked them makes it okay you still can't answer them now...

Got it.

I told you before that dishonest does not mean 'clever,' you douchebag. Did you really think your brilliant, 3rd grade "I guess that means you can't answer!" approach was going to work? Really? You just make yourself look desperate for attention, which of course you are. Once again, you are unequipped to participate in any real discussion of any kind because you have proven ad nausea that your one and only agenda is repeating your bigoted bullshit over and over and over. Stop begging, it won't help you.

So the fact that you couldn't answer the questions the first time I asked them makes it okay you still can't answer them now...

Got it.

I told you before that dishonest does not mean 'clever,' you douchebag. Did you really think your brilliant, 3rd grade "I guess that means you can't answer!" approach was going to work? Really? You just make yourself look desperate for attention, which of course you are. Once again, you are unequipped to participate in any real discussion of any kind because you have proven ad nausea that your one and only agenda is repeating your bigoted bullshit over and over and over. Stop begging, it won't help you.

Guy, just man up and admit you can't answer the question.

Seriously, did they put your balls in a lockbox when you were measured for your magic underwear?

No, Not just the picture. One time when I was a kid We had a light snow. My Father took us rabbit hunting. He told us it was best to hunt them in the snow because you could see there tracks, but that the snow was not necessary to track the rabbits. He taught us you can track the rabbits by sitting still and watching, and at some point the rabbit would give them selves away. Its the same with people. Lots of wisdom in rabbit hunting.

No, Not just the picture. One time when I was a kid We had a light snow. My Father took us rabbit hunting. He told us it was best to hunt them in the snow because you could see there tracks, but that the snow was not necessary to track the rabbits. He taught us you can track the rabbits by sitting still and watching, and at some point the rabbit would give them selves away. Its the same with people. Lots of wisdom in rabbit hunting.
not for the rabbits..:eusa_whistle:

Hm. You would be surprised. Only the stupid ones get eaten.

Hm. You would be surprised. Only the stupid ones get eaten.
been hunting a time or two, in my experience it's the slow or the old..

Forum List

Back