Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
You are not going to find that anywhere in our doctrine that I have ever seen.

What you cited was the "faith promoting stories" of others. That does not translate into a doctrine of healing underwear.

And there are a couple of other mis-statements in this article too.

Of course, you wouldn't know.
the key phrases here is "that I have ever seen." and "Mormons believe in being "in the world, but not of it"
which means you've never look outside your own faith...like most christians you only read the parts of the bible and the book of mormon that please you and forget the rest..
what I cited was stories told to others by mormons... I heard that same shit when I was a deacon passing sacrament on fast and testimony Sundays.
it's amusing when you make asinine assumptions about what I know or don't know.
matter of Fact I don't make those Assumptions about you..but then again you fit the stereotype like a glove ..

If this is somehow supposed to be an argument, it sucks. I am a convert. I've been on the other side.

What you cited were stories, not doctrine. If you can show where it is doctrinal, I'll listen. You heard what when you were a deacon ?

You've clearly shown you don't know much.

You make plenty of assumptions. And you misread stuff too.

Get it straight.
spin much?
doctrine is just pov it's no more true then the stories that you deny. simply because they are not in your narrow users guide..
to put it simply " There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."{ hamlet act one scene five}

"You heard what when you were a deacon ?"-l

"what I cited was stories told to others by mormons... I heard that same shit when I was a deacon passing sacrament on fast and testimony Sundays."

seems clear as crystal to me,but since you have comprehension and retention difficulties.
We were discussing the alledge healing powers of garments..

You forgot "cult", because that is exactly what Mormonism is. I've read "Under the Banner of Heaven", and they absolutely want to establish a theocracy here. No thanks.

Amazon.com: Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith (9780385509510): Jon Krakauer: Books

Why don't you enlighten the peeps here as to how they sanctify welfare fraud. How many billions a year is that?
Early last month I wrote an article called Rising Christian Imperialism Fueled by Dominion Theology. The article is mainly about the danger of Far Right Christian dominionists gaining control after the Obama failure brings about a Far Right backlash in America.

Little did I know when I wrote it that there is already a plan in place to establish a world theocracy from America. It is part of Mormon prophetic doctrine. Now some might say that this is just some pipe dream of a cult. However, if you read this article you might not be so complacent. Mormons have been working toward that end for 160 years and they have infiltrated high levels of government especially top secret intelligence positions. One of their own Bishops, Mitt Romney, is still one of the top contenders for President of the United States in 2012.

Is it just a coincidence that Christian Dominionism is rising within the Far Right Tea Party that is being fueled at least in part by the rhetoric of a Mormon named Glen Beck and the membership of the Mormon Church? Is it just a coincidence that the main contenders for President or Vice President in 2012 are still Mormon Bishop Mitt Romney and Christian Dominionist Sarah Palin?

Mormon plan to establish a world theocracy from America.

Why won't Mittens tell THE TRUTH ABOUT MORMANS?

Nothing he would say would satisfy you.

Hey, I know you are interested. They dedicated the Kansas City temple today.

The Spirit of God Like A Fire Is Burning !!!

:eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

I agree. RoMoMoney is going down in flames and spending much of the morman war chest in the proccess. It is very satisfying. :clap:

You forgot "cult", because that is exactly what Mormonism is. I've read "Under the Banner of Heaven", and they absolutely want to establish a theocracy here. No thanks.

Amazon.com: Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith (9780385509510): Jon Krakauer: Books

Why don't you enlighten the peeps here as to how they sanctify welfare fraud. How many billions a year is that?

Read the Book. Not impressed. It's as accurate as a drunk shooting darts.

How does upholding the Constitution establish a theocracy? How is encouraging self sufficiency and honesty equate to welfare fraud?

Gee....for 30 years...I have only been told by the church is that it will stay out of the politics, but that people (in the church) are encouraged to get involved because government and liberty is very important !!

In fact, the Book Of Mormon speaks a great deal about government (and in several instances, religious leaders refused to get involved in public situations).

30 Years ?????

Where have I been ?

Reading the Book of Mormon. Something Peepers hasnt done and probably wont do.

Gee....for 30 years...I have only been told by the church is that it will stay out of the politics, but that people (in the church) are encouraged to get involved because government and liberty is very important !!

In fact, the Book Of Mormon speaks a great deal about government (and in several instances, religious leaders refused to get involved in public situations).

30 Years ?????

Where have I been ?

have you read the book? or are you just dismissing it out of hand?

Im sure he would if you got into a theological discussion with him. But since he's running for political office he probably isnt going to focus on theology rather than political policies.

30 Years ?????

Where have I been ?

have you read the book? or are you just dismissing it out of hand?

Which book?

Did they? How the heck did I miss this?

Don't know.....but it's 45 minutes now instead of 3 hours to Winter Quarters or 4 hours to St. Louis.

Things keep moving in spite of the haters.

90,000 visits during the open house !!!

All mormans are sneaky. Take christians...they go on and on about every friggin word in the bible. They aren't scaredy cats like mormans. The muslims quote the koran to nauseum...The mormans???...Nix to that idea...it's all hush hush. Why don't you morman freaks stand up loud and proud and tell the world about morman stuff? Maybe everybody wouldn't think you were cult freaks if ya didn't act like you are doing something wrong all of the time. The truth about mormans??...youzzsome wack mofos.

Forum List

Back