Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
All mormans are sneaky. Take christians...they go on and on about every friggin word in the bible. They aren't scaredy cats like mormans. The muslims quote the koran to nauseum...The mormans???...Nix to that idea...it's all hush hush. Why don't you morman freaks stand up loud and proud and tell the world about morman stuff? Maybe everybody wouldn't think you were cult freaks if ya didn't act like you are doing something wrong all of the time. The truth about mormans??...youzzsome wack mofos.

Yes, it is quite disturbing how they hide the Book of Mormon and won't let anyone else read it.

(Yes, of course it was sarcasm. Surely, no one had to wonder, did they?)

All mormans are sneaky. Take christians...they go on and on about every friggin word in the bible. They aren't scaredy cats like mormans. The muslims quote the koran to nauseum...The mormans???...Nix to that idea...it's all hush hush. Why don't you morman freaks stand up loud and proud and tell the world about morman stuff? Maybe everybody wouldn't think you were cult freaks if ya didn't act like you are doing something wrong all of the time. The truth about mormans??...youzzsome wack mofos.

Yes, it is quite disturbing how they hide the Book of Mormon and won't let anyone else read it.

(Yes, of course it was sarcasm. Surely, no one had to wonder, did they?)

It isn't just about the "Book of Mormans". These freaks have a whole long list of whack shit they don't talk about in public... Is "magic underwear" covered in the Book of Morman? That whole planet thingy...other worlds.. Why they are so bent and financed against gays... How they aquired much of thier finacial resources.. Stealing Hughes fortune.. Ripping off the native Americans.. Banking for the Mafia.. Ya these are some real upstanding mofos. Not to mention destroying much of the native belief systems and ancient societies and traditions on the planet in the name of "missions". Piss on Mormans.

(Not sarcastic)

Last edited:
It isn't just about the "Book of Mormans". These freaks have a whole long list of whack shit they don't talk about in public... Is "magic underwear" covered in the Book of Morman?

There is nothing 'magic" about their underwear. It has religious symbolism, much like wearing a crucifix or a yamulka.

That whole planet thingy...other worlds..

Do you not believe that there could be other worlds? Just think how many other suns there are, and we're beginning to discover that some of them at least have planets.

Why they are so bent and financed against gays...

Same reason other Christian fundamentalist types are against it. They consider it a sin.

How they aquired much of thier finacial resources.. Stealing Hughes fortune.. Ripping off the native Americans.. Banking for the Mafia.. Ya these are some real upstanding mofos. Not to mention destroying much of the native belief systems and ancient societies and traditions on the planet in the name of "missions". Piss on Mormans.

(Not sarcastic)

Now, that's just nonsense.

Why ever in the world would Mormons want to have, or see the need to have, some sort of public discussion about their religious beliefs. They doh't have to justify their beliefs any more than a Sikh has to justify wearing a kirpan under their clothing.

It isn't just about the "Book of Mormans". These freaks have a whole long list of whack shit they don't talk about in public... Is "magic underwear" covered in the Book of Morman?

There is nothing 'magic" about their underwear. It has religious symbolism, much like wearing a crucifix or a yamulka.

That whole planet thingy...other worlds..

Do you not believe that there could be other worlds? Just think how many other suns there are, and we're beginning to discover that some of them at least have planets.

Why they are so bent and financed against gays...

Same reason other Christian fundamentalist types are against it. They consider it a sin.

How they aquired much of thier finacial resources.. Stealing Hughes fortune.. Ripping off the native Americans.. Banking for the Mafia.. Ya these are some real upstanding mofos. Not to mention destroying much of the native belief systems and ancient societies and traditions on the planet in the name of "missions".
Piss on Mormans.

(Not sarcastic)

No. It is not nonsense. It is fact. I see you are just as casual and hypocritical about what you disbelieve as you are in what you believe.

Hughes was one of my heros when I was growing up. Hughes went mad and the mormans kept him secluded, fed him a bunch of nonsense and stole his money that was rightfully his heirs. I was highly offended about it and I will never forget it.

Piss on Mormans.

"Houston, Texas, USA --- Houston:The body of reclusive billionaire Howard Hughes is rushed to a waiting hearse at Methodist Hospital after an autopsy revealed that Hughes had died of kidney failure. Hughes was buried in the family plot at Glenwood Cemetery in Houston. Later examination of autopsy reports indicate he died of either malnutrition, dehydration, a fatal dose of codeine or a combination of all three, not kidney failure. 4/6/1976

Sadly in the final years of his life some of the workers Hughes surrounded himself with for protection had perhaps become his greatest threat. The 'palace guard,' taking orders from Bill Gay, took advantage of their role as gatekeepers of one of the richest men in America. They used his declined mental and physical health and the fact that they were his only connection to the outside world for financial gain. Though he attempted rehabilitation and attempted to start flying again with the help of Jack Real, the aides kept him doped up, secluded and bed ridden, moving from the Bahamas to Mexico under the false pretense that his supply of codeine had dried up. One of Howard's doctors even used his drug supply to solicit a life contract, and appointment to the HHMI board of directors. When informed that Hughes had taken a turn for the worse this doctor, the head of Howard's staff doctors sent word that he was going to a party, and would come in a few days. Finally as the gravity of the situation set in a local doctor in Mexico was summoned. He was shocked by the condition of richest man in the world, who at 6'4 tall weighed only 90lbs. Howard Hughes, covered in sores and needle marks was comatose and starving to death. The doctor told the aides that Hughes needed immediate medical attention. Had they taken action sooner, he may have recovered. Due to the concentration of Codeine in his blood, it is believed that someone injected Hughes with a large amount of the drug six to eight hours before he died. After the aides finished shredding possibly incriminating files, he was put on a Learjet to Houston. He died in the air. Though the doctor in Mexico requested criminal investigations, only a couple of these people have been prosecuted for the role they played in the death of Howard Hughes."

last pictures of howard hughes | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

How they aquired much of thier finacial resources.. Stealing Hughes fortune.. Ripping off the native Americans.. Banking for the Mafia.. Ya these are some real upstanding mofos. Not to mention destroying much of the native belief systems and ancient societies and traditions on the planet in the name of "missions".
Piss on Mormans.

(Not sarcastic)

No. It is not nonsense. It is fact. I see you are just as casual and hypocritical about what you disbelieve as you are in what you believe.

Hughes was one of my heros when I was growing up. Hughes went mad and the mormans kept him secluded, fed him a bunch of nonsense and stole his money that was rightfully his heirs. I was highly offended about it and I will never forget it.

Piss on Mormans.

"Houston, Texas, USA --- Houston:The body of reclusive billionaire Howard Hughes is rushed to a waiting hearse at Methodist Hospital after an autopsy revealed that Hughes had died of kidney failure. Hughes was buried in the family plot at Glenwood Cemetery in Houston. Later examination of autopsy reports indicate he died of either malnutrition, dehydration, a fatal dose of codeine or a combination of all three, not kidney failure. 4/6/1976

Sadly in the final years of his life some of the workers Hughes surrounded himself with for protection had perhaps become his greatest threat. The 'palace guard,' taking orders from Bill Gay, took advantage of their role as gatekeepers of one of the richest men in America. They used his declined mental and physical health and the fact that they were his only connection to the outside world for financial gain. Though he attempted rehabilitation and attempted to start flying again with the help of Jack Real, the aides kept him doped up, secluded and bed ridden, moving from the Bahamas to Mexico under the false pretense that his supply of codeine had dried up. One of Howard's doctors even used his drug supply to solicit a life contract, and appointment to the HHMI board of directors. When informed that Hughes had taken a turn for the worse this doctor, the head of Howard's staff doctors sent word that he was going to a party, and would come in a few days. Finally as the gravity of the situation set in a local doctor in Mexico was summoned. He was shocked by the condition of richest man in the world, who at 6'4 tall weighed only 90lbs. Howard Hughes, covered in sores and needle marks was comatose and starving to death. The doctor told the aides that Hughes needed immediate medical attention. Had they taken action sooner, he may have recovered. Due to the concentration of Codeine in his blood, it is believed that someone injected Hughes with a large amount of the drug six to eight hours before he died. After the aides finished shredding possibly incriminating files, he was put on a Learjet to Houston. He died in the air. Though the doctor in Mexico requested criminal investigations, only a couple of these people have been prosecuted for the role they played in the death of Howard Hughes."

and that, in your parallel universe, proves that the Mormon church stole Hughes fortune?

I'm sure you must have a similar proof of them "ripping off the native Americans, Banking for the Mafia, destroying much of the native belief systems and ancient societies and traditions on the planet in the name of "missions"."

Piss on Mormans.

and that, in your parallel universe, proves that the Mormon church stole Hughes fortune?

I'm sure you must have a similar proof of them "ripping off the native Americans, Banking for the Mafia, destroying much of the native belief systems and ancient societies and traditions on the planet in the name of "missions"."

This IS The Truth About Mormans thread isn't it? I don't care what universe you subscribe to. They did it. Hughes stock was worth in excess of 7 billion when it was converted to the Hughes medical foundation under thecare of the Mormans..Hughes claimed "he could trust them". Under Bain Capital it was last reported at a worth of 18 million. I don't give a rat shit what you call it. I call it stealing.

Last edited:

Piss on Mormans.

This IS The Truth About Mormans thread isn't it? I don't care what universe you subscribe to. They did it. Hughes stock was worth in excess of 7 billion when it was converted to the Hughes medical foundation under thecare of the Mormans..Hughes claimed "he could trust them". Under Bain Capital it was last reported at a worth of 18 million. I don't give a rat shit what you call it. I call it stealing.

I don't care if you call it all of the seven deadly sins. You haven't shown that the Mormons stole the Hughes fortune.

You've made several statements. Now, let's see if you can back them up, or if you're just blowing hot air.

I don't care if you call it all of the seven deadly sins. You haven't shown that the Mormons stole the Hughes fortune.

You've made several statements. Now, let's see if you can back them up, or if you're just blowing hot air.

That would be Huggy.

That would be Huggy.

So, he's known for making outrageous statements that he can't back up? OK, Huggy, your turn to prove yourself.

Right now, I'm inclined to believe that Listening is right.

Newsvine - Official Mormon Bookstore Selling Native American Figurine With Racist Descriptions

Is The Mormon Church stuck with an embarrassing book it cannot historically support?
May 16, 2002
By Rick Ross
Mormons grow up with the belief that Native Americans are somehow related to a lost tribe from Israel. That tribe, they are told, came across the ocean about 600 B.C. to America, led by an otherwise unknown Jewish prophet named "Lehi."

To a Mormon this story is history, but to historians it is simply a fiction, concocted by Joseph Smith within his "Book of Mormon." The complete lack of any objective archaeological or historical proof to support such a story is explained away by Mormon apologists to the faithful. Mormons appear to believe that faith, makes fiction fact. But archaeologists, linguists and genetic experts, outside the subculture of Mormonism, have known for some time that Native Americans actually originated from Asia and not Israel.

Science and faith have increasingly collided as the Mormon religion continues on from its early beginnings. Confronted by historical evidence that repeatedly disproves their holy book, Mormons have long hoped for some artifact or research that would support their faith. Some felt that day might have indeed come through research at The Mormon Church-owned Brigham Young University in Provo, where genetic tests were being done during 2000.

Mormon doctrine claims that Lehi's children eventually became two warring factions, which included the good, white Nephites and the bad, brown Lamanites. The Lamanites, eventually killed all the Nephites by 500 A.D. But the bad, brown Laminates continued to live on and are now called Native Americans.

The Book of Mormon originally stated that when Lamanites converted they would then become "white and delightsome." In 1981 the church decided to replace the word "white" with "pure." It has been said that such Mormon beliefs reflect racism. And though every faithful male Mormon may enter its priesthood, blacks were excluded until 1978. Based upon such stories about the Lamanites, modern Mormon missionaries today often feel called to proselytize amongst aboriginal cultures in South America and the Pacific Islands.

Is The Mormon Church stuck with an embarrassing book it cannot historically support?

Mormons and Mitochondrial DNA
by Chad Ressler

In August 2004 Simon Southerton released a book entitled Losing a Lost Tribe: Native Americans, DNA, and the Mormon Church.1 Southerton concludes from studies of mitochondrial DNA of Native Americans that the Mormon claim of their descent from Israeli immigrants is unsupported by DNA evidence. Wading through the scientific claims can be a daunting task for anyone not having specialized knowledge of the field. The basic concept though is that the mitochondrial DNA taken from a group of surviving Native Americans demonstrates that they were descended from Asians and not the “ten lost tribes of Israel” as the Book of Mormon claims.2 So close is the connection that surviving Native American connection to Asiatic origin is close to 99%.3

Of course, these findings are devastating for the book of Mormon unless one decides to take a position of intellectual dishonesty which, oddly enough, is what the Mormon Church has done. While there have been some detailed technical articles written by Mormon apologists they can be very difficult to read unless one has a good understanding of various fields in biology. This is what Mormon apologists are counting on; that Mormon lay people will simply see there is a rebuttal, superficially skim through it, and be assured that their “feelings” are still correct. Though the majority of us may not be able to understand all the arguments, I think it is plausible to conclude that this book does some serious damage to the veracity of the Book of Mormon.

The research by Southerton screams for an answer to the question: “If the so-called "Lamanites" (Native Americans) were spawned from an escaped tribe of Israelites, why does their DNA show a 98.6% Asian connection and 0% Middle Eastern?”4 The answer according to Southerton is, “It's all mythology. Historical fiction.”5

A very telling response from LDS author John Butler says:

“A spiritual witness is the only way to know the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon. Although DNA studies have made links between Native Americans and Asians, these studies in no way invalidate the Book of Mormon despite the loud voices of detractors.”6

Notice what Butler said. Although the evidence appears to disprove what so called “prophet” Joseph Smith wrote, you should ignore the evidence and simply trust your feelings. Joseph Smith claimed that the Israelites found the New World uninhabited when they arrived, yet the evidence says otherwise. Mormons claim to be Christians, but Christianity is not rooted in blind faith apart from evidence. The Bible is clearly historical being grounded in real people who lived in real places which archaeology has time and again confirmed. The Christian need not refer to his or her “feelings” as their primary epistemic justification for faith even in the face of contrary evidence. The truth of God’s Word has stood the test of time, but Joseph Smith’s word, and his reputation as a prophet, seems to be discredited.

Mormons and Mitochondrial DNA|Mormon claims of Native Americans Unsupported | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

Mormans are still coning people out of their money just like Joesph Smith did when he started that cult, see what it has done for Romney.

I have started this post because it still seems there are a lot of people out there that don't understand our religion. One thing I know I can do is clarify a lot misconceptions that people have.
I served a two year mission in South Africa, and I think I have pretty much heard it all. I actually would welcome some questions that I haven't heard before.
I know some of you aren't interested in what we really believe, but are only going to be interested in trying to trap me in my words, but that's ok. I welcome those attempts as well. Let's see what this develops into.:eusa_pray:
1978. Really?

I have started this post because it still seems there are a lot of people out there that don't understand our religion. One thing I know I can do is clarify a lot misconceptions that people have.
I served a two year mission in South Africa, and I think I have pretty much heard it all. I actually would welcome some questions that I haven't heard before.
I know some of you aren't interested in what we really believe, but are only going to be interested in trying to trap me in my words, but that's ok. I welcome those attempts as well. Let's see what this develops into.:eusa_pray:
1978. Really?

TS.... ?????

Was starting this thread in any way related to you getting your own planet? :confused:

Forum List

Back