Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
We believe that man must be punished for his own sins. Sorry.
whos we? kind of presumptive to speak for others ...

Are you suggesting that Mormons dont believe their Articles of Faith now?

How is it presumptive to cite the scriptures Latter-day Saints profess belief in?
as always you miss the point ..."we" infers that you were somehow granted the right to speak for others..."we" also is an appeal to an imaginary authority.
SINCE WE BELIEVE IT IT MUST BE TRUE...even when it's not..

btw you misquoted this: 1 We abelieve in bGod, the Eternal Father, and in His cSon, Jesus Christ, and in the dHoly Ghost.

2 We believe that men will be apunished for their bown sins, and not for Adam’s ctransgression.

3 We believe that through the aAtonement of Christ, all bmankind may be csaved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel.

4 We believe that the first principles and aordinances of the Gospel are: first, bFaith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, cRepentance; third, dBaptism by eimmersion for the fremission of sins; fourth, Laying on of ghands for the hgift of the Holy Ghost.

5 We believe that a man must be acalled of God, by bprophecy, and by the laying on of chands by those who are in dauthority, to epreach the Gospel and administer in the fordinances thereof.

6 We believe in the same aorganization that existed in the Primitive Church, namely, apostles, bprophets, cpastors, dteachers, eevangelists, and so forth.

7 We believe in the agift of btongues, cprophecy, drevelation, evisions, fhealing, ginterpretation of tongues, and so forth.

8 We believe the aBible to be the bword of God as far as it is translated ccorrectly; we also believe the dBook of Mormon to be the word of God.

9 We believe all that God has arevealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet breveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.

10 We believe in the literal agathering of Israel and in the restoration of the bTen Tribes; that cZion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will dreign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be erenewed and receive its fparadisiacal gglory.

11 We claim the aprivilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the bdictates of our own cconscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them dworship how, where, or what they may.

12 We believe in being asubject to bkings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in cobeying, honoring, and sustaining the dlaw.

13 aWe believe in being bhonest, true, cchaste, dbenevolent, virtuous, and in doing egood to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we fhope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to gendure all things. If there is anything hvirtuous, ilovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.

Joseph Smith.

Last edited:
Ah!! It really is good to be back! My my my, the things that I've missed. I just started reading all the things I've missed since September of 2011 and I'm up to page 376 now as I'm catching up and I haven't replied to anything except this great person who sounds like a reasonable human being. I promise to get back in here more often. I feel slightly proud at the moment that you all have carried on the thread without me. Thanks AV for stickin up for us so long without any of my help.

1) Do mormons follow beliefs of one head person, somewhat like the catholics follow the pope? For example, a catholic can't say the pope is wrong and still be a catholic, they believe god caused the pope to be there, so at least in regards to matters of doctrine and faith, he is correct.
We follow the counsels of Jesus Christ through the modern day Prophet who is presently Thomas S. Monson. He's really a wonderful and kind man. But at the same time we are always encouraged to question and pray about everything and that the prophet is not infallible like the Pope is purported to be.
2) I've heard that mormons don't go on welfare, the church takes care of members who find themselves in financial difficulty. True?
In many cases yes but the purpose for going on welfare is temporary and we are always given counsel from our leaders to help us take care of our own problems as soon as possible. In my opinion the true purpose of welfare.
3) Mormons don't smoke or drink alcohol of any kind, true?
There are plenty enough that do but they are definitely not supposed to according to the laws of God in the Word of Wisdom
4) Does anything in the book of mormon really change anything that was already in the bible? Does it really matter if Jesus was in America?
yes and yes. The reason being is that if Jesus did have more to say, do you think that it would be of eternal worth if he decided to speak more? Would not more of the words of Christ be better and possibly reveal more that could help us in our lives?

5) Do mormons believe in the theory of evolution?
That will do for now. Thanks
No we do not.

Money is politics. In the end Californians voted. And its only scarey because you dont like them. I dont like Romney, and look forward to when they put the heat on him. He wont last when they do. I dont care about his faith. There are laws to protect me from his faith.

Our faith protects you better than the government would. We don't force anyone through our doors. Hah! To think of the heat placed on Romney during the debate tonight! Wow how Obama sharted all over himself while Romney was the one punishing mr. Hussein for 90 minutes. It's Barry feeling the heat now. And this was in a liberal den in Colorado to boot!

I have a question but its more political in origin then religous, Christians own up to the Crusades and Muslims sometimes admit to Jihad but why is it that mormons never own up the things they have done?
you mean like this MOUNTAIN MEADOWS MASSACRE
Total Articles: 23
The Mountain Meadow's Massacre was a dark chapter in Mormon history. More than 120 pioneers, families traveling from Arkansas to California in 1857, were attacked and slaughtered by Mormons at Mountain Meadows, a grassy oasis in southern Utah. Most of the victims, which included infants in their mothers' arms, were executed after the travelers surrendered their weapons. Mormonism has covered up the truth about the MMM.

Interesting , i wasnt aware of this at all. Perhaps rather than skipping over it our host will give us some insight to what really happened.

When cornered..play the Hitler card..

Hey Huggy,

Why don't you try and argue against the analogy (I was shooting at his defintions) instead of talking out your backside.

Cornered ?

You obviously haven't been keeping up. Your ADD meds are not just once a week.

Whoah there pilgrim! This is the truthiness about the mormans thread. I didn't bring up Hitler. I barely knew the guy. My MEDS are none of your beezwax!

I was engaged in this thread long before Mittens became a serious prez candidate. It was, when I joined, the biggest thread at USMB with around 2000 posts. I have had a strong dislike for the mormans since they took advantage of Howard Hughes. Since then..around 40 years ago, I have watched their activities..read their book and become fairly well aquainted with the activities of their cult. I especially find the "mission" an aborant practice as it destroys the fabric of native culture replaced with their brand of bullshit.

Ya..Ya..there are "good" people sleepwalking through life as mormans. There were "good" Germans too.

I pick on mormans because they are especially crazy and pushy with their nonsense. Much of what I do on this thread is slash and burn. It doesn't have to make sense...much like the morman religion.
Oh huggy. It's been too long since I've heard your rhetoric. It's good to be back

I agree there. It's pointless to having an edifying discussion and you didn't mention hitler. Can we all be adults here?

Not exactly true. This thread wasn't started until after Romney was a serious Pres candidate in 2008.

No Mormons took advantage of Howard Hughes. Nor do I see any evidence of you being well acquainted when you repeatedly fail to understand easy to understand practices and make little effort to try to.

And the fact taht you can't even spell mormon currectly despite there being several hundred posts in this thread.

And they are good mormons specifically because of the teachings of the Restored Gospel. It's not just happenstance.

Of course it doesnt make sense to you! You haven't bothered putting in any effort to understand it.

They most certainly did take advantage of Hughes.

I can spell morman just fine.

I know enough about this cult to have formed a valid opinion.

Your last critiscism is what all religions say.. you haven't immersed yourself in it so you don't have enough information.

Bullshit! It is a cult. Its dogma is insane. It's candidate for president is unacceptable.

If I ever meet an enlightened Mormon I'll be the first to say LDS is a true, spiritual path.
Yo sky. I think the only thing that keeps you from seeing me as enlightened is the fact we won't accept homosexuality

Pity bump.

Seriously, man. You have no pity. Do we really need to keep this insanity going.

I mean, I love bashing the Mormons, but this isn't even fun anymore. It's like talking to adult retards who still believe in Santa Claus.

They believe in lies ..then like this thread..they artificially bump the views to somehow make the claim that there is this huge interest in their religion. HouseGimp knows exactly what I am talking about. He is a dumb guy PLAYING it even dumber.

Right around last christmas this thread and several others were getting between 10-15 thousand views a day. 99% of them were fake computer generated. But that's just how these scum roll. Tell a big enough lie often enough and simple minded people see it as credibility.

Ya this thread was "old" when it was 1500 replies old..but now that we have one of these crazy fucks with his sights on the white house it is the duty of all knowledgeable Americans to out these clowns.

Fun?..not so much...neccessry.. Damn Skippy!
You know hug, I disappeared for over a year on this thread because I got busy with work and life and stuff. Then something clicked the other day and made me want to peek back in and see if this thread was still alive. Thanks to enormous interest and animosity towards the church, people like you just can't stay away from us "crazies". You must really have an attraction to the insane or you're a closet investigator. Which one hug?

I know you've missed me haven't you. Admit it!

"you" meaning me/I? This is an anonmous internet message board. Everyones identity is made up. There is no you, me, they, us. It's all made up out of whole cloth just like your stupid cult. I post here because of the views. There are hundreds of thousands on this thread and the one I built called "The List". Is my message "foolish"? More foolish than your underwear? The gold dinner service that appeared then magically diappeared. Thinking you have some special ownership of other planets? Thinking you have the right to disrespect the beliefs of others and displace those beliefs with yours? Baptising devout atheists? Baptising Jews? You mean foolish like THAT?

You REALLY believe that intelligent people come and view "The Truthiness About Mormans" to see what y'all have to say for yourselves and look at what mormans believe and see me questioning it and come to the conclusion that I am a fool?

You just keep on keepin on Sport. It is the presence of zombies such as youself that makes my "work" here so "enjoyable".

Are you making up arguments again.....stupid ?

They will come here and see you make comments out of context....and realize you are a fool.

I am glad you enjoy yourself.

You, somewhat remind me of the Black Knight on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

A lot of talk.

Ya maybe...with the main difference that I am a more COMPETENT fighter than he. I am like him in that I am paid to protect access to property and do whatever in neccesary to achieve that end. I make no exceptions and offer no excuses when I do my work. The people I confront are usually armed and on some drug. I am still undamaged and frankly..a beautiful figure of a man with all my limbs and such. If I was attacked by a group of British faggots like in the skit they would not fare very well. They wouldn't even make it past my pit bulls. They would all be killed including the horses. My 120 lb red nose has a jaw strong enough to bite your leg below the knee clean off. The 70 lb female blue is a psychpath that can jump eight feet into the air. She would clear the riders off the horses and the big male would hamstring the horses. If the stupid white knight raised his hand with sword he would lose his hand. Now with all this going on I would go through the injured and put them down. I don't use a sword. I'm partial to aluminum baseball bats and lead.

Thanks for your input tough guy. On another note, what are your dog's names?

mormons-5.jpg

You know one day you will regret your mocking of real events that actually happened. I guess what really drove you away from the church was the pledge to be kind to others. I don't see much kindess in you.

What a crazy person desires is of little consequence.

You really think insults are going to cover your inability to spell?

You are quite amusing huggy, I'll give you that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75ifn39Y8V0]JoE PeSci Do I aMuSe YoU GoOd FellaS - YouTube[/ame]

what amused me the most when watching this movie on tbs one day was the amount of times they used the word Frickin on national television. I think just maybe they might have been dubbing.:lol:

Pity bump.

Seriously, man. You have no pity. Do we really need to keep this insanity going.

I mean, I love bashing the Mormons, but this isn't even fun anymore. It's like talking to adult retards who still believe in Santa Claus.

So you know what that's like? Somehow I don't see you taking time out of your day to go to the convalescent hospitals.

They believe in lies ..then like this thread..they artificially bump the views to somehow make the claim that there is this huge interest in their religion. HouseGimp knows exactly what I am talking about. He is a dumb guy PLAYING it even dumber.

Right around last christmas this thread and several others were getting between 10-15 thousand views a day. 99% of them were fake computer generated. But that's just how these scum roll. Tell a big enough lie often enough and simple minded people see it as credibility.

Ya this thread was "old" when it was 1500 replies old..but now that we have one of these crazy fucks with his sights on the white house it is the duty of all knowledgeable Americans to out these clowns.

Fun?..not so much...neccessry.. Damn Skippy!

Keep outing there dumbass.......

With posts like this one, people are going to take you real seriously.

The LDS church will just keep right on cruising and you and Joe can sit back and suck on it.

As the resident old guy on this thread, my advice to you would be to take it easy on the cuss words in response to the trolls. You're not helping us much with your fiery responses. Granted I've had a few of my own, but try to answer as much the way Jesus would. He also got fiery at times, but his words always had a clear purpose to expose the hypocrites rather than just call them names. You'll catch on as they come and go, they're pretty much all the same.
Don't let them get to you as much as you have. Stay strong brother!

Mormans are idiots, thieves and liars. Their MO is dishonesty and taking advatage of weak minded suckers.

True story.

Thanks for that enlightenment. I'll ignore the personal attack and say, God Bless you wherever you may go. May you find bitterness removed from you one day. May your dogs live long without any rabies.

Guy, you can whine bout "bigotry" all day.

If you told me you believed in Bigfoot, or Santa Claus, or the Tooth Fairy, and I called your beliefs silly, no one would have a question about that, they are silly things that can be easily disproven.

But you tell me that you believe in Golden Plates no one saw, or a magic Hebrew civilzation in America that left no archeological trace, or Magic Underpants... and when I call that silly, you blurt back "but...but...but... that's my religion! You Bigot! "

Sorry, taking silly, irrational beliefs and slapping vestments on them and calling them a religion does not make them less silly.

It might put people off. Hell, I found myself doing it once in a while. Had to listen to a co-worker go on yesterday about how blood transfusions are against the bible (She's a Jehovah's Witness, a bunch that give the LDS a run in the Religious stupid Department.) Really, really felt like telling her how stupid she was, but I realize I have to work with her until the boss figures out she's worthless and fires her.

I have no issues with people calling the the LDS faith silly. That is perfectly understandable coming from people who have never really been engaged in it.

What you seem to miss the context on is the rather funny blatherings of that moron Huggy.

I don't care if you call my faith irrational. Any faith, including no faith, can be called the same.

But to blindly spew the kind of invective he does about our so called bigotry......is just hilarious.
I was one and it is silly...what context? the LDS "faith" begins and ends with the delusion's of it's founder.
I will say this, the Mormons are no more bigoted then any other faith group...
the thing to remember is, they have no evidence of any kind to prove the book of Mormon and it's companion texts are NOT fiction.

You can redefine evidence as whatever you want, but the hard truth is there is plenty of hard evidence which point hard to the plausibility of the Book of Mormon. You've just chosen to ignore it because it's not what you're looking for. In fact you're not looking for any evidence so you'd reject it even if an angel did appear to you with the actual plates. You'd just call them a fake and still dismiss it. So really it doesn't matter what we show you. You have to really search for that conversation with God for yourself. You've never done it because by your own admission you've never really believed. You were just forced to go to church by your parents. Finding God is much harder than you ever imagined, so you never tried or gave up quickly. Be honest with yourself.

Book of Mormon Witnesses
Why were the witnesses only allowed to see the plates with "spiritual eyes"?
They were allowed to see them with both sets. You must not have read the account of witnesses
If the plates were real, why would it take faith to see them?
Because God would not let Joseph show them until they had proven their faith.(D&C17:2)
(How could he have translated without the plates, as his scribes said, if he was doing a literal translation of a physical object?)
He didn't. He always had the plates present.
Why does the church now extol the witnesses when Joseph Smith condemned them?
Because people are not perfect they are subject to periods of sin. Many of the witnesses had fallings out with the church, but none ever denied it.
Why would most of them leave the church?
Great question. This gospel requires total devotion and the mere witnessing of miracles is not enough to change someone's life. It's just a witnessing of a miracle. That's why the Egyptians didn't become Israelites after they witnessed Moses' miracles. Many of them couldn't take the pressure and responsibility of being a member of this church.
Why did Brigham Young say that the 3 witnesses doubted and disbelieved in their experience? "Some of the witnesses of the Book of Mormon, who handled the plates and conversed with the angels of God, were afterwards left to doubt and disbelieve that they had ever seen an angel." (JOD 7:164 1859).
Some had thoughts of doubt after they had left the church and looked for reasons to justify their leaving the church. But all of them came to in time to remember that it was a real vision and they knew better than to offend God by retracting their statements. Which is why all of them went to their graves swearing they saw what they saw and would not be misunderstood.
Why were all of the witnesses (except Martin Harris) related to Joseph Smith or David Whitmer?
Because that's who God trusted at the time. You ever think God chose Joseph's family for a reason. God discriminates where he will and who are we to judge?
This link is full of all the easy ones. I mean come on I've already dealt with each one in turn. You're a newcomer here. Which one is you're biggest problem. Let's go one at a time and you should be quite satsified if you have the stamina and intelligence to learn knowledge. Come please I implore you!

THE WITNESSES OF THE BOOK OF MORMON©
What did they really see?
by Janis Hutchinson

The printed statement of the three witnesses, as contained in the front of the Book of Mormon, states that they saw the plates and the engravings. Another statement of eight witnesses adds that they “hefted” the plates.

Many ask, “Certainly, they wouldn’t testify to something unless it was true! Or, would they?”

WHO WROTE THE TESTIMONY IN FRONT OF THE BOOK OF MORMON?

Where did the printed statement of the three witnesses, Martin Harris, Oliver Cowdery and David Whitmer come from? Did they actually write the testimony themselves? No!

It is believed that Joseph Smith wrote the statement for them to sign. This appears to be evident since, at that time, he knew none of the witnesses had ever seen the plates with their natural eyes, as they themselves later admitted. Yet, when he worded it, he deliberately gave the impression they had.

Stretching or misrepresenting the truth was no problem for Smith, for he had altered other revelations. According to Apostle William E. McLellin, the testimony of the Twelve Apostles contained in the Introduction to the Doctrine and Covenants, was a “base forgery” and Smith had seriously altered other revelations. David Whitmer, one of the three witnesses, accused Joseph of the same thing.

WHAT DID THE WITNESSES SEE?

Whatever they saw and by whatever means, it was not in the dimension of physical reality.

Martin Harris admitted he never saw anything with his natural eyes. He stated: “I never saw the golden plates, only in a visionary or entranced state.”

Further, he admitted the same to the printer who was working on the first edition of the Book of Mormon:

During the printing of the first edition of the Book of Mormon, he (Harris) was in the print shop while the type was being set for the testimony of the three witnesses. The printer, John Gilbert, asked him if he had seen the plates with his naked eye. “Martin looked down for an instant, raised his eyes up, and said, ‘No, I saw them with a spiritual eye.”

He further told a Palmyra lawyer, who asked him: “Did you see the plates and the engravings upon them with your bodily eyes?” He responded:

I did not see them as I do that pencil-case, yet I saw them with the eye of faith; I saw them just as distinctly as I see anything around me - though at the time they were covered with a cloth.

Harris further let the cat out of the bag when he revealed that the other eight witnesses saw no plates either. On April 15, 1838, Stephen Burnett gave the following report:

I have reflected long and deliberately upon the history of this church & weighed the evidence for & against it - loth to give it up - but when I came to hear Martin Harris state in public that he never saw the plates with his natural eyes only in vision or imagination, neither Oliver nor David & also that the eight witnesses never saw them & hesitated to sign that instrument for that reason, but were persuaded to do it, the last pedestal gave away . . . . I therefore three weeks since in the Stone Chapel gave . . . the reasons why I took the course which I was resolved to do, and renounced the Book of Mormon. . . .

I was followed by W. Parrish, Luke Johnson & John Boynton, all of who concurred with me, (sic) after we were done speaking M. Harris arose & said he was sorry for any man who rejected the Book of Mormon for he knew it was true, he said he had hefted the plates repeatedly in a box with only a tablecloth or a handkerchief over them, but he never saw them, only as he saw a city through a mountain. And said that he never should have told that the testimony of the eight was false, if it had not been picked out of (him) but should have let it passed as it was.

So, in reality, the witnesses saw nothing!

You are reading one of the misquotes given by a reporter who tried to slander the church and the witnesses about their testimony. Here are the real last testimonies of the men before they died, discrediting the snakes who lied on them.
Martin Harris' last testimony:
Testimony of Martin Harris in Clarkston, Utah 1875

Oliver's last testimony:
Shortly before Cowdery died of a respiratory illness, he was visited by Jacob Gates, an early Mormon leader in the church, who inquired about his witness concerning the Book of Mormon. Cowdery reaffirmed his witness saying,[40][41]

"Jacob, I want you to remember what I say to you. I am a dying man, and what would it profit me to tell you a lie? I know,' said he, 'that this Book of Mormon was translated by the gift and power of God. My eyes saw, my ears heard, and my understanding was touched, and I know that whereof I testified is true. It was no dream, no vain imagination of the mind—it was real".

On March 3, 1850, Cowdery died in David Whitmer's home in Richmond, Missouri.[42]
David Whitmer's last testimony:

Whitmer responded by publishing A Proclamation, reaffirming his testimony and saying,

"It having been represented by one John Murphy, of Polo, Caldwell County, Mo., that I, in a conversation with him last summer, denied my testimony as one of the three witnesses to the BOOK OF MORMON. To the end, therefore, that he may understand me now, if he did not then; and that the world may know the truth, I wish now, standing as it were, in the very sunset of life, and in the fear of God, once for all to make this public statement: That I have never at any time denied that testimony or any part thereof, which has so long since been published with that Book, as one of the three witnesses. Those who know me best, well know that I have always adhered to that testimony. And that no man may be misled or doubt my present views in regard to the same, I do again affirm the truth of all of my statements, as then made and published. He that hath an ear to hear, let him hear; it was no delusion!"[34]

To the Proclamation Whitmer attached an affidavit attesting to his honesty and standing in the community.[35] Whitmer ordered that his testimony to the Book of Mormon be placed on his tombstone.[36]

The weak twistings of these parasites who have nothing better to do than try and find some weird loophole to get around their insecurities about being detached from the faith never cease to amaze me.
If it's such a delusion and we're so whacked, why does it then become their personal mission to destroy someone elses faith instead of pursuing their own? It's because they know deep down inside it's true but don't like that it's true and believe it shouldn't be true because the truth should agree with them instead of them conforming to the truth. It's all pride and vain ambition. so so so sad.

in reality it's just the opposite:Nov 30, 2011 ... Mormons believe in being "in the world, but not of it," and the ... There are some special colored temple garments that can be worn by .... a belief that an article of clothing or an item has special powers. Hence the faith-promoting stories of garments saving people from accidents, burns, providing healing, etc.
About Mormonism - Mormon Underwear

You are not going to find that anywhere in our doctrine that I have ever seen.

What you cited was the "faith promoting stories" of others. That does not translate into a doctrine of healing underwear.

And there are a couple of other mis-statements in this article too.

Of course, you wouldn't know.
the key phrases here is "that I have ever seen." and "Mormons believe in being "in the world, but not of it"
which means you've never look outside your own faith...like most christians you only read the parts of the bible and the book of mormon that please you and forget the rest..
what I cited was stories told to others by mormons... I heard that same shit when I was a deacon passing sacrament on fast and testimony Sundays.
it's amusing when you make asinine assumptions about what I know or don't know.
matter of Fact I don't make those Assumptions about you..but then again you fit the stereotype like a glove ..

Exactly which parts of the bible or book of mormon do we ignore? Let's have them please

You forgot "cult", because that is exactly what Mormonism is. I've read "Under the Banner of Heaven", and they absolutely want to establish a theocracy here. No thanks.

Amazon.com: Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith (9780385509510): Jon Krakauer: Books

Why don't you enlighten the peeps here as to how they sanctify welfare fraud. How many billions a year is that?
Early last month I wrote an article called Rising Christian Imperialism Fueled by Dominion Theology. The article is mainly about the danger of Far Right Christian dominionists gaining control after the Obama failure brings about a Far Right backlash in America.

Little did I know when I wrote it that there is already a plan in place to establish a world theocracy from America. It is part of Mormon prophetic doctrine. Now some might say that this is just some pipe dream of a cult. However, if you read this article you might not be so complacent. Mormons have been working toward that end for 160 years and they have infiltrated high levels of government especially top secret intelligence positions. One of their own Bishops, Mitt Romney, is still one of the top contenders for President of the United States in 2012.

Is it just a coincidence that Christian Dominionism is rising within the Far Right Tea Party that is being fueled at least in part by the rhetoric of a Mormon named Glen Beck and the membership of the Mormon Church? Is it just a coincidence that the main contenders for President or Vice President in 2012 are still Mormon Bishop Mitt Romney and Christian Dominionist Sarah Palin?

Mormon plan to establish a world theocracy from America.

Weak.

Let's look at the religious affiliations of all the other members of the house and government and military. I'm sure you'd find a lot more members of other churches than members of ours. You're consipiracy theory is juvenile and beyond paranoid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back