• Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
better-put-this-in-my-pipboy_o_1454987.jpg

the crusaders is a good place to start..

Forgive me, but I thought we were talking about people actually in this discussion.

And the crusades were in response to agression from muslims.

They cut off trade routes, but did not deny access to sites considered holy by Jews and Christians.

Doesn't change the fact that they invaded Christian nations and Christians waged the crusades as a response to defend their fellow Christians.

Forgive me, but I thought we were talking about people actually in this discussion.

And the crusades were in response to agression from muslims.

They cut off trade routes, but did not deny access to sites considered holy by Jews and Christians.

Doesn't change the fact that they invaded Christian nations and Christians waged the crusades as a response to defend their fellow Christians.
as i SAID, LEAVING THOU SHALT NOT KILL IN THE DUST..

if true, then it proves that christians are just as blood thirsty as muslims !

I understand that you need this to be true to support your mindless bigotry - but it simply isn't.

Number of terror attacks in the name of Allah/Islam in 2012 - 3047
Number of terror attacks in the name of Jesus/Christianity in 2012 - ZERO

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time
actually it you who has an addiction to bigotry....
fact our military forces represent not only secular power but the religious beliefs of this country.
more the a few of us soldiers thinks of the two wars as a crusade and are killing just as much for jesus as the muslims are for allah...
all your minimizing and rationalizing doesn't change that.

I'm not addicted to your posts...

I can quite anytime I want....

fact our military forces represent not only secular power but the religious beliefs of this country.

Utter fucking retardation.

You've reached RDean level.

more the a few of us soldiers thinks of the two wars as a crusade and are killing just as much for jesus as the muslims are for allah...

Again, you're a mindless bigot and a retard.

The USA is not a theocracy - fuckwad.

I'm not addicted to your posts...

I can quite anytime I want....

Utter fucking retardation.

You've reached RDean level.

Again, you're a mindless bigot and a retard.

The USA is not a theocracy - fuckwad.
as always the facts get your panites in a wad..
none of you yammering disproves what I posted...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Facts...

Daws...

Nah...

You're a drooling retard - which is highly entertaining.

However, in big peoples world, the onus is upon the claimant to prove their assertions - not on others to disprove the wild tales and idiotic lies told..

TM trained you well, though you clearly are not as bright as she.

Let's get back on topic and expose the scam of Mormonism.

Smith was a two bit con-artist. The Book of Mormon is boring fraud plagiarized from the Old Testament. The claims of Mormon civilization in the New World is complete idiocy with zero substantiation by archeology or anthropology.

What else is there to say?

Oh, most Morons are really nice, decent people.

Which, of course, is why the more we learn the more evidence there is for the Book of Mormon. When there should be absolutely no evidence for that. Though I am sure it's just a coincidence and Joseph just "guessed" correctly. Just like he just "guessed" correctly when he included principles actually found in the ancient church while rejecting just the doctrines that were later developments.

The fact is Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God or he was the luckiest man to have ever walked the earth because the sheer volume of things he managed to get correct is highly improbable for a fraud.

Evidence for The Book of Mormon would certainly include DNA evidence linking the American Indians to the ancient Hebrews. It would also include similarities between Hebrew and existing American Indian languages. Finally, it would include evidence that Christianity was practiced in the New World from 34 A.D. to 421 A.D. None of that exists.

Proof of The Book of Abraham would consist of a re translation of the papyri discovered in 1966 by accredited and non Mormon Egyptologists. Non Mormon Egyptologists have translated the papyri independently of each other. Their translations agree that the papyri are manuscripts of The Book of Breathings.

The fraud of The Book of Abraham can be explained in a few sentences that are easy to understand. Joseph Smith was a lying, womanizing pedophile. He was also a clever scoundrel who was able to fool a lot of credulous yokels.

If Joseph Smith was alive today I can see him establishing a mega church somewhere in the Bible Belt. He would have a nationally broadcast television ministry financed by contributions from poor, lonely, and elderly women. Eventually his ministry would be destroyed by a sex scandal when several fourteen year old girls testified against him. :eusa_drool:
Bump, worth reading again.^

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Facts...

Daws...

Nah...

You're a drooling retard - which is highly entertaining.

However, in big peoples world, the onus is upon the claimant to prove their assertions - not on others to disprove the wild tales and idiotic lies told..

TM trained you well, though you clearly are not as bright as she.
who the hell is TM?
once again everything you've just posted is meaningless.
I need to prove nothing as what I posted is fact .. ..

The internet makes it difficult to control the spread of facts and opinions. I would think that intelligent Mormons, especially intelligent Mormon teenagers, would access anti Mormon websites and discover troubling arguments they cannot answer.

Mormonism can be attractive to people who have no interest in alcohol, tobacco, and casual sex, and who want to marry a virgin. That was the way I was when I was first proselytized. Nevertheless, even these people include some with intelligent, questioning, and rational minds.

Forum List

Back