Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
By the way, You and I both believe that Jesus is and was Jehovah. Therefore making him God incarnate.

John 6:46

Jesus Speaking: "Not that any man has seen the Father, except the One(Jesus) who is from God; He(Jesus) has seen the Father.

John 8:19

"And so they(the people) were saying to Him(Jesus), "Where is Your Father?"
Jesus Answered: "You know neither Me(Jesus), nor My Father; if you knew Me, you would know My Father also."

John 14:9

Jesus Speaking To Philip: "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how do you say, 'Show us the Father'?(Great evidence of the Triune nature of God)

John 10:30

Jesus Said, "I and the Father are one." (Great evidence of the Triune nature of God.)

Matthew 11:27

Jesus Said, "All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son, except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father, except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
Seeing God and Knowing God are two different things altogether.

Many witnessed the cloud by day, and the pillar of fire by night, but didn't know God or witness His whole being.

The bible says that God is Spirit, and that Jesus is the Fleshly manifestation of God. When Jesus referred to "If you've seen Me, you've seen the Father." He was referring to knowing or the intimate relationship with God, not just attending one of His sermons, and seeing a man speaking.

To know God is to know Jesus first. Jesus is as John stated, the Word, God, and the Word became flesh.

Also, Jesus is the One and Only begotten.........there are no other Jesus' nor God's.......

Also Jesus was not begotten by relations between God and Mary, or Mary would not have been a virgin at the birth of Jesus.

By the way, I couldn't correct my mis-type a few posts-ago. Kolob.......was the planet.........that somehow is not mentioned in the Holy Bible. Seems like a very important omission? ;)

By the way, You and I both believe that Jesus is and was Jehovah. Therefore making him God incarnate.

Jesus is NOT God. The Bible is very clear on that. Jesus reminds John several times he is NOT God. Jesus is the "son" of God. A Divine Angel, the first ever created and he helps God create everything after that. The Bible is quite clear.

It is easy to misunderstand this issue, hence the great confusion in the world about the divinity of Jesus. Jesus is Jehovah, the God of the old Testament who spoke with Moses face to face and who appeared to the brother of Jared. Also see that he was the Word spoken of in John 1:1-3. But just because he is that same God, the Father of heaven and earth, does not mean that he didn't have a separate Father of his own, Elohim. That is who he was praying to in the garden of Gethsemane and who we pray to.
See this clip from Russell M. Nelson. With a collection of scriptures from several sources. “The worlds were made by him; men were made by him; all things were made by him, and through him” (D&C 93:8–10; see also 1 Cor. 8:6; Heb. 1:2; 2 Ne. 9:5; 3 Ne. 9:15; D&C 76:23–24; D&C 88:42–48; D&C 101:32–34).

Last edited:
There is only one God and that is NOT Jesus. The Trinity is not one entity.

I don't think you are understanding me. We don't believe in the trinity which states that Jesus is his own father and the bodiless Holy Ghost which is a purely Catholic notion.

Three separate people, three gods, 1 purpose or Godhead: Elohim, Jesus(Jehovah), who both have bodies of flesh and bone, and the Holy Ghost who is a spirit without a body.
That is what our doctrine states. Just like me, you and 8-ball are three different people, except we don't rule the universe and we are not one in purpose.:lol:

There is only one God and that is NOT Jesus. The Trinity is not one entity.

John 1

The Deity of Jesus Christ

1 In the beginning was the Word(Jesus), and the Word(Jesus) was with God, and the Word(Jesus) was God. (There's your obvious unity of God and Jesus. Jesus wasn't with God, but was God. Was John a lunatic RetiredGySgt? ) (A mysterious bond or relationship that is beyond our limited human psyche to comprehend as to His/God's anatomical/Spiritual make up, thus it is referred by mainstream biblical theologians as a triune or trinitarian relationship, that included the Holy Spirit that Jesus said would come at Pentacost in His stead to guide, counsel, and make the scriptures discernible to those who were saved or had received the indwelling H.S.. Remember that Jesus said, that He now goes to heaven to sit upon the right side of His Father(God the Father). He will however be returning at a time not specified, but definitely given many evidences by things happening with humanity, world events, and earthly physical events..i.e. increased earthquakes, increase in rebellion towards the Judeau Christian God, and His scriptures, lunar, and astronomical events, unusual and extreme weather.....etc.)(Keep in mind that the Holy Spirit is often referred too in the bible in the masculine or first person, which makes the H.S. more than just an entity or cloud, but having the ability to make decision.) Man wants to comprehend every aspect of God as to His make-up, and that is something that is going beyond our finite minds or abilities, as we are part of His creation, and are not God. Trully, Paul says that we believers or saved have been given the "mind" of Christ, but that is in reference to having the ability to discern scripture and God's truths and taboos for our lives. It may even include receiving "callings" to serve, to not serve, to exercise one's Spiritual gifts of mercy, joy, peace, patience, long suffering, and especially supernatural love given to us from the Father through the abiding life of Christ in us, the hope and glory, forever.)

2 He was in the beginning(eternity past, present, future) with God. (God was not created. Another mind-blower for the analytical mind that must demand answer, that is beyond his/her's finite mental faculties.) I suppose this would go logger-heads with Mormon teaching, as the bible afirms that God was and is pre-existant, i.e. was not a created being, but has always existed throughout eternity past, present, future. Us humans obviously can't even comprehend eternity, as we are time-bound creatures who live on the average 3 score and 10 years(70 years)....from Psalms/King David-author

3 All things came into being through Him(Jesus), and apart from Him(Jesus) nothing came into being that has come into being.

4 In Him(Jesus) was life, and the life was the Light(Jesus) of men.

5 The Light(Jesus) shines in the darkness(mankind), and the darkness(mankind) did not comprehend it.

The Word(Jesus) Made Flesh(perfect sinless, Holy, human being-God)

14 And the Word(Jesus) became flesh(Virgin Birth), and dwelt among us(33 years), and we saw His(Jesus) glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father(Same glory as God The Father), full of grace(unmerited favor towards mankind) and truth.

15 John(The Baptist) testified about Him(Jesus) and cried out, saying, "This was He(Jesus) of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me(Not older in existence by years, but by eternal existence).'"

16 For of His(Jesus) fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace(incredible unmerited forgiveness beyond human capacity to do, but only capable of God).

17 For the Law(Works To Please God, but man wholly incapable of doing it to God's standards) was given through Moses; grace(unmerited forgiveness) and truth were realized through Jesus Christ. Sadly, man in many religions continues to strive and strive to please their god, in order to hopefully have a place of honor or salvation in that paradigm. God specifically said that one miscue of following the Law ='s death to that sojourner's life. Thence in the O.T. times there was constant burning of offerings for all kinds of sins, both intentional and unintentional. The sins were metaphorically transferred to the animal being sacrificed, but ultimately, those that died in O.T. times would still face the crucified Christ and have to accepty or reject His blood, and bodily atonement of His life for their's.
18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

For those of you who are bored of scripture.......Remember that Jesus is the Word.........and also "The Bread of Life"

For those who hunger for the bible and what it contains, this Paul said was a sign that the H.S. indwells that person. The scriptures were likened as bread or food to the one who read it to learn about the nature of God, and he/man's relationship to Him/God.

One of the important signs of true Christian salvation from God, is a desire or hunger for the scriptures. Also there is often a gradual or dramatic change to previous lifestyles that were in ways hindrances to a person's getting to know God better, and to place God in the position of Lord or Lordship of one's life.

Salvation is totally from God. He saves, we cooperate with him.

For those(even Christians) that have abided in the old saying, "God is my Co-pilot"; I've got a surprise for you. The arrangement is totally unbiblical, as He/God must be the "Pilot" of a Christian's life, and there is no co-pilot's seat needed. He needs to be given total control through one's willfull surrender of their life, family, loved ones, job, money, possessions........everything to God's care. It's like dropping one of the biggest back packs off of one's shoulders imaginable. As Jesus said, "Take my yoke, for it is light". The Christian life is not an autobot life of slavery to God, but a life of peace, knowing that one has relinquished control over all one's aspects of their life to One/God who is most capable................So, lets put that saying in the right perspective.......It will be hard for Christians to swallow, but here it is. "God is my pilot, and I'm His passenger on a journey that must be His will not mine.". Now that's where the Christian adventure really starts. It isn't easy, cause then you've given God the green light to start chastening/disciplining your live to make you more Christlike, so that you can be His Royal Ambassador to the world. You also are the member of a Royal Priesthood of believers. All Christians are Royal Priests, but not in the vain of Christ's ultimate Priesthood, that is perpetual for eternity, and who's life gave each and every Christian, the closest possible relationship with God the Father. We too will see Him face to face one day, when we receive glorified bodies at the final ressurrection. Come quickly Jesus!!!
Side Note: Truthspeaker: The Trinitarian definition does not say nor define Jesus as God the Father, but as a Person of three who make up One God...........I.E. Trinity = An expression of three distinct individual persons/indentities who are in total union in will, and attributes. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. All distinct in personality, yet totally in union, and unison in purpose, attributes and will of God. One God, who expresses Himself in three ways that are totally beyond human comprehension........not unlike infinity/eternity is beyond our understanding. All things must have a start and end, but not with God. He has pre-existed eternally.

Last edited:
Taking the comments out of context and adding the wrong meaning does not make them what you claim. Jesus also TOLD John and the other disciples he was NOT GOD. And not to refer to him as such.

John 14:28 You heard that I said to YOU, I am going away and I am coming back to YOU. If you loved me, you rejoice that I am going my way to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am.

John 5:19 Therefore, in answer, Jesus went on to say to them: "Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he beholds the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son also does in like manner.

John 20:17 Jesus said to her "Stop clingingto me. For I have not yet ascended to the Father. But be on your way to my brothers and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and to your God.

Read all of John Jesus repeatedly refers to his father, admonishes them not to call him God and reminds them that he has no power save that given to him from God.

Taking the comments out of context and adding the wrong meaning does not make them what you claim. Jesus also TOLD John and the other disciples he was NOT GOD. And not to refer to him as such.

John 14:28 You heard that I said to YOU, I am going away and I am coming back to YOU. If you loved me, you rejoice that I am going my way to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am.
You do not understand Jesus' words to the people. The whole Godhead of the trinity, in ways has special roles yet are one in mind, will, intention, and attributes. Jesus' role while on earth was as He succinctly said, to show us the Way of the servant. Remember that Jesus' washed the feet of His disciples. Why? This was a very humbling gesture or act on Jesus' part. He came to show His disciples the life that they would live that would glorify God.

Also you have totally ignored all the verses from the 1st chapter of John that clearly tell the reader, with out smoke and mirrors or out-of-context pickings that Jesus was the Word, the Word became flesh(Incarnation), the Word was God. Jesus took or partook of the role of servant, but when He comes back the scriptures clearly explain that He will come back on a white horse, and as a conqueror. Also, Paul clearly lays out in the Epistles that all things were created through Christ Jesus, and nothing created wasn't. That means angels, the universe, human beings......everything......

John 5:19 Therefore, in answer, Jesus went on to say to them: "Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he beholds the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son also does in like manner.

The bible clearly states that Jesus "gave up" these powers or perogatives when He came to earth as a man. He gave them up and then re-asserted or picked them up and retained them again. This was all part of identifying with humanity.

John 20:17 Jesus said to her "Stop clingingto me. For I have not yet ascended to the Father. But be on your way to my brothers and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and to your God.

You are hoping or picking and pulling at this verse to get it to say what you want. Again, Jesus' mission was not to display His omnipotence, but to show us the Way of the servant. Jesus prayed and the Father did the miracles in and through Him. This is just as He was teaching us to do.

Paul clearly states that because of Jesus, we can all, if saved, refer to God in the most personal vernacular, Abba, that means "Daddy". Is Jesus' relationship to God the Father the same as our relationship calling Him "Father"? Only in the way that Jesus has restored us to a relationship with our Maker, where we can call Him Father, and rightly so. Jesus' relationship to the Father is through pre-existent union of eternal proportions.

Jesus was not created, but has pre-existed eternally. Remember when the crowds were about to stone Him, and He asked them why they were going to do this to Him? Their response, "Because you claim to be God!"
So even the folks of that time knew what Jesus was saying; that He was indeed God. After their response, Jesus nailed this down clearly, "Before Abraham, I AM!". That capitalized "I AM", was the english translation from Hebrew meaning, "Jehovah", "Alpha and Omega", "Emanual", "Adonai",......All incompassed in "I AM".

Read all of John Jesus repeatedly refers to his father, admonishes them not to call him God and reminds them that he has no power save that given to him from God.

Again, you misunderstand scripture. Jesus came to serve, to teach us to serve and to worship and look to God. He humbled Himself in human flesh in order to point man towards God.......Jesus relinquished His omnipotence(Power) to show man that it was in God that we receive our power.........It is His power, not our's that prayers are answered, that He is served........It is the indwelling H.S. that enables, counsels, comforts, .......Also the H.Spirit, is referred to in the bible as the Spirit of Christ........

When Jesus arose to heaven, and big His disciples goodbye, He went to sit at the right hand of God the Father in total oneness of relationship.

Read the bible clearly and you will see that the Godhead is split into three distinct functions per it's Persons. This does not detract or take away their identies as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

The problem with the LDS church and with many religions is that they want to pull God down to a man made or man digestible context of understanding, leaving absolutely no distinct divinity or eternal purpose, or understanding that would belong to an ultimate Creator of all things.

There is absolutely no conflict of Jesus' Godhood, and also His relationship as Son of God.

Jesus voluntarily lowered Himself to our state of being so that we could have a clearer understanding of God, and would be without excuse when choosing or refusing God's grace through Jesus' atonement of our sins/sinful lives.

Jesus said, if you've seen Me, you've seen the Father.....I and the Father are One. He did mean one in purpose, but also One in kind, and totally embodiment.

Last edited:
There is absolutely no conflict of Jesus' Godhood, and also His relationship as Son of God.

Jesus voluntarily lowered Himself to our state of being so that we could have a clearer understanding of God, and would be without excuse when choosing or refusing God's grace through Jesus' atonement of our sins/sinful lives.

Jesus said, if you've seen Me, you've seen the Father.....I and the Father are One. He did mean one in purpose, but also One in kind, and totally embodiment.

Keep making ignorant comments, it amuses me.

For those of you who believe that you must do good works plus add faith to it for your salvation.
Titus Chapter 3:5 - Author - Apostle Paul

Verse 5 - He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit....
Faith comes first, then righteous deeds should follow salvation, as James said to Christian followers in James Chapter 4 verse 11.

His/James salvation was evidenced by "works"/righteous deeds, but was not how he/James was saved.

Last edited:
You are free to believe as you wish. But our doctrine is different:
Let me put it this way, Salvation is one side of the grand canyon and you are on another. You can't jump the whole way on your own, but in order to make it, Jesus says Jump and I will do the rest.
I wouldn't say to Jesus, "I can't make it so I won't jump."
Does that make sense?

For those of you who believe that you must do good works plus add faith to it for your salvation.
Titus Chapter 3:5 - Author - Apostle Paul

Verse 5 - He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit....
Faith comes first, then righteous deeds should follow salvation, as James said to Christian followers in James Chapter 4 verse 11.

His/James salvation was evidenced by "works"/righteous deeds, but was not how he/James was saved.

You still don't get it. It's never been about doing good deed to save us. It's about using the Atonement of Christ to become sactified vessels of the Lord. To become partakers of the Divine Nature.

That is why we add to faith, virture, and to virture, knowledge, and so forth.

We are growing through the grace of our Lord to be what He meant us to become. The whole reason He died was to help us become like He is. and when we see Him, we will see Him as He is. And we will be like Him through our faith in His great love.

So please. stop with the strawmen. Stop pretending that the Lord requires nothing of us. Stop pretending as though we dont believe in Salvation through faith in Christ unto Repentence. Faith is the first principle of the Gospel for a reason. It is the foundation for everything we do.

Well if he really believes in what he does, then that is his privilege, but he needs to realize that we are not here to try and prove him wrong, just to state what we really believe. I don't think 8-ball is interested in asking us what we believe, only telling us what we believe.

BTW for there being no doctrine of diefication and becoming gods in Christianity, Wikipedia has a pretty long article on it.

Theosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Agree or disagree with it's premises all you want. But the Saints clearly arent the only ones who believe in becoming gods. Nor is it a foriegn concept in the scriptures.

BTW for there being no doctrine of diefication and becoming gods in Christianity, Wikipedia has a pretty long article on it.

Theosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Agree or disagree with it's premises all you want. But the Saints clearly arent the only ones who believe in becoming gods. Nor is it a foriegn concept in the scriptures.

Mormons don't believe in the concept that people have the potential of becoming gods because they read it in Wikipedia, but because their prophets have told them so.

But, the concept is quite obvious anyway, isn't it? If we're the children of god, then we should be able to grow up to be like our parents, shouldn't we? What child doesn't want to grow up to be like his/her parents?

Of course the gods in embryo idea is a part of philosophical thought. It would have to be.

It makes sense to me because all the types of things we encounter in this life are like the seed being planted, needing nourishment, growing up, having it's prime, then over time withering and dying. The only thing that doesn't wither over time is our knowledge and principles. Well unless you get a disease like alzheimers. but even then, these sufferings are only given to us so that we may fully appreciated the eternal world.

How could we appreciate paradise truly, unless we have suffered in the desert? That makes sense to me. If we endure and are faithful, God will increase our knowledge and physical prowess in the next life and then we will be able to have full joy. Because we will still have our memory of this evil world to take with us to appreciate our future circumstances.

No other doctrine has made that kind of full sense to me. This is not to insult other doctrines, but this one is the sweetest to my palate.

Where is 8 ball and the rest of the critics?
did the onslaught finally end?
Is everyone at last clear about Mormonism?
Shucks, I was hoping for some more questions too:(

Last edited:
Is this quotation incorrect? It's from a Christian apologetics web site, but it is not expressing hate nor persecution of Mormons.

Is the quoted statement below incorrect in it's summation of Mormon doctrine versus biblical doctrine?

Sincerely, Eightballsidepocket

Truth About Mormonism, Mormons, Mormon
The Truth About Mormonism:

"Is Mormonism Christian?" is a very important question. The answer is equally important and simple. No. Mormonism is not Christian.
If you are a Mormon, please realize that I am not trying to attack you, your character, or the sincerity of your belief. If you are a non-Mormon looking into Mormonism, or if you are a Christian who is simply researching Mormonism, then this paper should be of help to you.
The reason Mormonism is not Christian is because it, like any other cult, denies one or more of the essential doctrines of Christianity. Of the essential doctrines (Jesus is God in flesh, forgiveness of sins is by grace alone, and Jesus rose from the dead physically), Mormonism distorts two of them: the person of Jesus, and His work of salvation.
Mormonism teaches that God the Father has a body of flesh and bones (D. & C. 130:22) and that Jesus is a creation. It teaches that he was begotten in heaven as one of God’s spirit children (See the Book, Jesus the Christ, by James Talmage, p. 8). This is in strict contrast to the biblical teaching that he is God in flesh (John 1:1, 14), eternal (John 1:1, 2, 15), uncreated, yet born on earth (Col. 1:15), and the creator all (John 1:3; Col. 1;16-17). Jesus cannot be both created and not created at the same time. Though Mormonism teaches that Jesus is god in flesh, it teaches that he is "a" god in flesh, one of three gods that comprise the office of the Trinity (Articles of Faith, by Talmage, pp. 35-40). These three gods are the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. This is in direct contradiction of the biblical doctrine that there is only one God (Isaiah 44:6,8; 45:5). See Trinity for a correct discussion of what the Trinity is.
Because Mormonism errors in who Jesus is, salvation (the forgiveness of sins) does not occur and the Mormon is still in his sins. Christians are saved from their sins and judgment by putting their trust in Jesus for the forgiveness of their sins. But, faith is only as good as the object in which it is placed. The Mormon Jesus is not the one of the Bible, even though they call him Jesus, say he died for sins, and was born in Bethlehem. The Mormon Jesus does not exist. It is the nature of Jesus that is the issue. Jesus must be God in flesh, (second person of the Trinity) not "a" god in flesh who is the brother of the devil. He must be uncreated, not created. He must be the creator (Col. 1:16-17). This is who the true Jesus really is: God, creator, uncreated, not the brother of the devil.
Mormon theology teaches that god used to be a man on another planet, that he became a god by following the laws and ordinances of that god on that world, and that he brought one of his wives to this world with whom he produces spirit children who then inhabit human bodies at birth. The first spirit child to be born was Jesus. Second was Satan, and then we all followed. The Jesus of Mormonism is definitely not the same Jesus of the Bible. Therefore, faith in the Mormon Jesus, is faith misplaced because the Mormon Jesus doesn't exist.
Mormonism teaches that the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross itself (and receiving it by faith) is not sufficient to bring forgiveness of sins. It teaches that the forgiveness of sins is obtained though a cooperative effort with God; that is, we must be good and follow the laws and ordinances of the Mormon church in order to obtain forgiveness. Consider James Talmage, a very important Mormon figure who said, "The sectarian dogma of justification by faith alone has exercised an influence for evil" (Articles, p. 432), and "Hence the justice of the scriptural doctrine that salvation comes to the individual only through obedience" (Articles, p. 81). This contradicts the biblical doctrine of the forgiveness of sins by grace through faith (Rom. 5:1; 6:23; Eph. 2:8-9) and the doctrine that works are not part of our salvation but a result of them (Rom. 4:5, James 2:14-18).
To further confuse the matter, Mormonism further states that salvation is twofold. It maintains that salvation is both forgiveness of sins and universal resurrection. So when a Mormon speaks of salvation by grace, he is usually referring to universal resurrection. But the Bible speaks of salvation as the forgiveness of sins, not simple universal resurrection. Where Mormonism states that forgiveness of sins is not by faith alone, the Bible does teach it. Which is correct? Obviously, it is the Bible.
Mormonism, to justify its aberrant theology, has undermined the authority and trustworthiness of the Bible. The 8th article of faith from the Mormon Church states, "We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly." The interesting thing is that Joseph Smith allegedly corrected the Bible in what is called The Inspired Version, though it is not used by the LDS church. Though they claim they trust the Bible, in reality they do not. They use Mormon presuppositions to interpret it. For example, where the Bible says there are no other gods in the universe (Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,8), they interpret it to mean "no other gods of this world." They do not trust what it says and they often state that the Bible is not translated correctly. This is what I have encountered numerous times when speaking to Mormons.
Why is Mormonism a non Christian cult? Because it adds works to salvation. It denies that Jesus is the uncreated creator. It alters the biblical teaching of the atonement. It contradicts the Christian teaching of monotheism. It undermines the authority and reliability of the Bible.
I do not deny that Mormons are good people, that they worship "a" god, that they share common words with Christians, that they help their people, and that they do many good things. However, Jesus said in Matthew 7:21-23, " Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name? And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!" (NKJV). Becoming a Christian does not mean belonging to a church, doing good things, or simply believing in God. Being a Christian means that you have trusted in the true God for salvation, in the True Jesus -- not the brother of the devil.
Provided By:

CHRISTIAN APOLOGETICS AND RESEARCH MINISTRY

Forum List

Back