The truth about taxes

Hey, you're the people always saying "the rich doesn't pay their FAIR share". Well, if ALL of America from the wealthiest person to the poorest person pays the same 10% then they all carry the burden equally and thus it is fair.

What's a matter Dumbocrats - can't walk the walk when it comes to your favorite buzz words? :eusa_whistle:

That line only works if you're the one allowed to define what the word 'fair' means.

If you think 'fair' means everyone should pay the same tax rate, then you should think that 'fair' means that everyone gets paid the same wage rate.

How is it NOT "fair" in your warped little mind that everyone carry the same 10% burden for their country? A wealthy person will pay a fuck-load more at 10% than a poor person will at 10%.

10% of $100 is $10
10% of $1,000,000 is $100,000

The wealthy person is paying a fuck-load more. But it's FAIR because both people in this scenario carry an EQUAL burden from their salary.

Your post here is astoundingly stupid. Worse, it's completely disingenuous and you know it. Percentages are used because salaries are not all the same and a percentage ensures the EQUAL burden out of their salary.

That's not an equal burden. Equal would be if everyone paid the same dollar amount.

Do you think it would be 'equal' if the price of a gallon of gas was based on a percentage of your weekly wage? Say 1%?

The guy making $400 a week would pay $4 a gallon. The guy making $4000 a week would pay $40 a gallon.

Is that 'fair'?

A flat tax is hardly "fair". 10% to a rich person is nothing, it's a lot to those of us who work for a living.

I see you can't do math either... :eusa_doh:

Joe - the point of percentage is that it has an equal effect on everyone. :bang3:

10% of $1 is $.010

If, in your twisted mind, the wealthy person can "afford" to have $100,000 stolen from them, then certainly the poor person can afford to have a tiny little dime stolen from them.

What's 'fair' about one person paying $1000 in income taxes and another person paying $100,000?

Because it's 10% for BOTH of them.... :bang3:

How dumb are you? Did you seriously never learn math?

Which is fairer?

Person A pays $1000 in income tax. Person B pays $100,000 in income tax. Based on their income.

or

PersonA pays zero in income tax. Person B pays 99,000 in income tax. Based on income, plus a $1000 per person tax cut.

That line only works if you're the one allowed to define what the word 'fair' means.

If you think 'fair' means everyone should pay the same tax rate, then you should think that 'fair' means that everyone gets paid the same wage rate.

How is it NOT "fair" in your warped little mind that everyone carry the same 10% burden for their country? A wealthy person will pay a fuck-load more at 10% than a poor person will at 10%.

10% of $100 is $10

The wealthy person is paying a fuck-load more. But it's FAIR because both people in this scenario carry an EQUAL burden from their salary.

Your post here is astoundingly stupid. Worse, it's completely disingenuous and you know it. Percentages are used because salaries are not all the same and a percentage ensures the EQUAL burden out of their salary.

That's not an equal burden. Equal would be if everyone paid the same dollar amount.

Do you think it would be 'equal' if the price of a gallon of gas was based on a percentage of your weekly wage? Say 1%?

The guy making $400 a week would pay $4 a gallon. The guy making $4000 a week would pay $40 a gallon.

Is that 'fair'?

So you're now admitting it is not fair that the wealthy pay more and that a poor person should pay $40,000 per year flat fee for taxes and a wealthy person should pay $40,000 per year flat fee for taxes? :lmao:

Fuck - count me in!!!! I'm ALL for this!!! :lol:

(A bit unhinged today are we [MENTION=18701]NYcarbineer[/MENTION])

Which is fairer?

Person A pays $1000 in income tax. Person B pays $100,000 in income tax. Based on their income.

or

PersonA pays zero in income tax. Person B pays 99,000 in income tax. Based on income, plus a $1000 per person tax cut.

The fact that you have to ask this is frightening... :eusa_doh:

What is actually FAIR is if every single American is required to carry the same 10% burden for their country. Poor people use a fuck-load more of the government than I ever have. The least they can do is carry the same 10% burden that I do (in my 10% scenario of course). They are still getting a much better deal considering I get nothing for my 10% (which is more over all) and they get everything for their 10% (which is less overall).

Your debate skills are perfectly matched for arguments against Communists, who aren't running for office in the United States in any serious way. Conservatives need to up their game against Liberals instead of Communists. The refusal of conservatives to acknowledge any difference between liberals and communists is why conservative arguments come across as shrill and insane. Voters hear conservatives shriek about "Obamao" and think the conservative is unhinged and loony. Listen, I'm trying to help you.

Debat skills? Really? You support, defend, and call for 100% of communist policies and you think you're "masking" that reality by calling yourself a "liberal"? :bang3:

The only one's who could use debate skills are you Dumbocrats. And a truck-load of actual facts wouldn't hurt you morons either... :lol:

• The top 1% of the wealthy earn 13% of all income but pay 39% of all income taxes (that is 3x's as much taxes as their share of the income: 13x3=39)

• The top 5% pay an astounding 64% of all income taxes

• The top 20% —the “rich”—already pay 94.1% of income taxes

• The bottom 60% pay on net less than zero income taxes, once the tax credits the government pays them are taken into account

Top 1% earns 13% of the wealth but pays 39% of the taxes

Top 5% paid 40% of taxes, what is their 'fair' share?

Top 20% Paid 94.1% of Income Taxes in 2009

Excerpt From: Wayne Allyn Root. “The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide.” Regnery Publishing, 2013-03-26. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBooks Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ultimate-obama-survival-guide/id601965000?mt=11

With all that tax paying the rich do..you'd think there'd be no rich folks in this country..

Waitaminute!

10 Countries With The Most Billionaires

Is that the US with the MOST Billionaires?

:eusa_shifty:

10% of $100 is $10

Is that 'fair'?

A lot of the left wing morons on this site think "equal" would be if the guy making $50,000/yr paid $5,000 in taxes and the guy making $1,000,000/yr paid $955,000 in taxes so they both had $45,000 let to spend.

Don't dare to believe that this is not their ultimate goal. The top 20% pay 95% of all income taxes now, and that still isn't enough for these tards.

10% of $100 is $10

Is that 'fair'?

A lot of the left wing morons on this site think "equal" would be if the guy making $50,000/yr paid $5,000 in taxes and the guy making $1,000,000/yr paid $955,000 in taxes so they both had $45,000 let to spend.

Don't dare to believe that this is not their ultimate goal. The top 20% pay 95% of all income taxes now, and that still isn't enough for these tards.

Why lie, loser Con?

When are you going Galt on us?

Last edited:
So you want to raise taxes on everyone, at least, in the lower third of the income ladder,

and cut taxes on everyone in the upper third. Roughly speaking.

lol, good plan.

Hey, you're the people always saying "the rich doesn't pay their FAIR share". Well, if ALL of America from the wealthiest person to the poorest person pays the same 10% then they all carry the burden equally and thus it is fair.

What's a matter Dumbocrats - can't walk the walk when it comes to your favorite buzz words? :eusa_whistle:

The government isn't in charge of setting wage rates, and it never should be. The "fair" wage rate doesn't belong in any discussion of public policy.

Is that 'fair'?

Why loser, Con?

When you going Galt on us?

Why what? Why are you a moron? I suppose it could be the result of exposure to Mercury as a child.

• The top 1% of the wealthy earn 13% of all income but pay 39% of all income taxes (that is 3x's as much taxes as their share of the income: 13x3=39)

• The top 5% pay an astounding 64% of all income taxes

• The top 20% —the “rich”—already pay 94.1% of income taxes

• The bottom 60% pay on net less than zero income taxes, once the tax credits the government pays them are taken into account

Top 1% earns 13% of the wealth but pays 39% of the taxes

Top 5% paid 40% of taxes, what is their 'fair' share?

Top 20% Paid 94.1% of Income Taxes in 2009

Excerpt From: Wayne Allyn Root. “The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide.” Regnery Publishing, 2013-03-26. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBooks Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ultimate-obama-survival-guide/id601965000?mt=11

With all that tax paying the rich do..you'd think there'd be no rich folks in this country..

Waitaminute!

10 Countries With The Most Billionaires

Is that the US with the MOST Billionaires?

:eusa_shifty:

Did you have a point of some kind?

The government isn't in charge of setting wage rates, and it never should be. The "fair" wage rate doesn't belong in any discussion of public policy.

As always, you miss the point.

[

Wealth is EARNED not "distributed". What this nation actually has is an EFFORT Inequality in America. People like myself work hard and achieve success while people like [MENTION=31057]JoeB131[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13671]Vel[/MENTION]vetacheese sit in the trailer parks smoking dope and bitching incessantly about how their life sucks and women reject them.

Joe is too fuck'n lazy to start his own business but wants to make that my problem for some reason... :dunno:

Hey, guy tell you what... Let's compare resumes... Somehow I think mine is probably a lot more impressive than yours.

You are about 25, and have all the hallmarks of an Ayn Rand reader with delusions of granduer.

Ummm, and the end of her worthless life, Rand went on Social Security and Medicare.

Sure she did, and so will everybody else that complains about it all their lives.

Why loser, Con?

When you going Galt on us?

Why what? Why are you a moron? I suppose it could be the result of exposure to Mercury as a child.

^^Waahhhhhh, I am a whiny con and too much of a pussy to put my Ayn Rand philosophy to the test.

Keep crying, Con.

10% of $100 is $10

Is that 'fair'?

So you're now admitting it is not fair that the wealthy pay more and that a poor person should pay $40,000 per year flat fee for taxes and a wealthy person should pay $40,000 per year flat fee for taxes? :lmao:

Fuck - count me in!!!! I'm ALL for this!!! :lol:

(A bit unhinged today are we [MENTION=18701]NYcarbineer[/MENTION])

As always, you miss the point.

I think it's great that the people who are pretending they care about what some people might have to pay to acquire mandatory health insurance are the same people who want to raise taxes on the poor.

A flat tax is hardly "fair". 10% to a rich person is nothing, it's a lot to those of us who work for a living.

Joe - the point of percentage is that it has an equal effect on everyone. :bang3:

10% of $1 is $.010

If, in your twisted mind, the wealthy person can "afford" to have $100,000 stolen from them, then certainly the poor person can afford to have a tiny little dime stolen from them.

The rich need to pay more. Period.

Guy, i know you are fucking ignorant of history, but here's what happens when you have too much concentration of wealth at the top. Ready?

France- 1787.
Russia - 1917
Cuba -- 1959
Iran - 1979.

Hey, guess what happened to the RICH people in those countries?

Unequal distribution of wealth had nothing to do with any of those revolutions, especially the one in Iran, which was religiously motivated.

Basically, your argument is that the rich should pay more or we'll kill them.

Fuck you, asshole. Like all leftists, you're just a cheap thug.

10% of $1 is $.010

The rich need to pay more. Period.

Guy, i know you are fucking ignorant of history, but here's what happens when you have too much concentration of wealth at the top. Ready?

France- 1787.
Russia - 1917
Cuba -- 1959
Iran - 1979.

Hey, guess what happened to the RICH people in those countries?

Unequal distribution of wealth had nothing to do with any of those revolutions, especially the one in Iran, which was religiously motivated.

Basically, your argument is that the rich should pay more or we'll kill them.

Fuck you, asshole. Like all leftists, you're just a cheap thug.

^^Too much of a pussy to go Galt on us.

10% of $1 is $.010

What's 'fair' about one person paying $1000 in income taxes and another person paying $100,000?

Because it's 10% for BOTH of them.... :bang3:

How dumb are you? Did you seriously never learn math?

If that's fair,

then a sales tax must be unfair, because the poor person pays the same exact amount as the rich person,

and you say 'fair' is when you pay the same percentage of your income, not the same dollar amount.

If you point this out to people like Poodle, they'll scream Communism all day.

Just the name and the first 30 seconds prove this is a false narrative (and proves how ignorant you are). There is NO "wealth distribution" in America (that's what you want - but we don't have it). Nobody stands in bread lines for miles while some government bureaucrat stands around and "distributes" the nations wealth.

Wealth is EARNED not "distributed". What this nation actually has is an EFFORT Inequality in America. People like myself work hard and achieve success while people like [MENTION=31057]JoeB131[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13671]Vel[/MENTION]vetacheese sit in the trailer parks smoking dope and bitching incessantly about how their life sucks and women reject them.

Joe is too fuck'n lazy to start his own business but wants to make that my problem for some reason... :dunno:

Guy, nobody earning 8 figures is doing 8 figures of actual work.

Deal with it.

Not according to the Marxist theory of value. You just revealed what you actually believe.

If an enterprise "earns" wealth, and the people who did the actual work aren't getting a fair share of it, then it is not "distributed" properly. If people who did no work but just bought company A instead of company B, but they get the majority of the wealth earned, that's not proper distribution, either.

Your economic theories are valid only in cloud cuckoo land. Here on earth economists smirk at notions like yours.

Now if you accept that there SHOULD be concentrations of wealth to get things done, there's an argument that can be made for that.

But it should be more equitable and working folks should have reasonable protections from abuse.

The only argument that needs to be made is that government should not interfere in voluntary transactions between private parties. Once you accept that principle, your theories about a "fair wage" and income distribution evaporate into pixie dust.

Your entire Marxian theory of wages is based on the notion that person 'A' doesn't have the right to agree to pay person 'B' a given amount for performing tasks agreed to. In other words, you reject a free society and admit you want to impose socialism and government tyranny on us all.

Forum List

Back