The Truth? Whites Commit The Most Crime In America

Well one thing is sure..they are 3 times more likely to see jail time for murder.

:eusa_hand:
3x more murders, 3x more convictions.
1/3 whites murdering, 1/3 whites convictions.

That is a proportion that is actually 1:1. It seems mathematically similar to me. More crimes, more convictions; fewer crimes, fewer convictions.

If all of them would stop killing other people, there would be 0 murder crimes and 0 murder convictions.

Wouldn't it be a nice world if everybody took the attitude to live and let live?

Basically..no.

White people are still the largest group of people in the US. They don't really do less crimes, but they do see less Prison time.

Many crimes committed by White People don't even make it to trial. The prison population reflects this.

If you are black in this country and commit a crime..you are far more likely to go to prison than if you are white and commit the same exact crime.

proof?

Why cant blacks act like white people...After all whites are the purest humans on the planet....Ask the Native Americans how pure white people are..I mean after all in the Catholic faith white people are the best examples of how to treat children...

Why cant blacks act like white people...After all whites are the purest humans on the planet....Ask the Native Americans how pure white people are..I mean after all in the Catholic faith white people are the best examples of how to treat children...

The current high black crime rate is excused by the treatment Native Americans received in the past?

Is that how it works?

The current high black crime rate is excused by the treatment Native Americans received in the past?

Is that how it works?

Can they name me a people that weren't mistreated?

Blacks are going to find a excuse for their violence as that's all they can do. Telling their brothers to be faithful to their woman=get beat up. Hell, I could make a list and it would be uncool to these idiots.

I'm just trying to figure out the "WHY" part of this? Because you'll see some studies also saying Hispanic crimes have gone up as well as white crimes.

The why part is that 70-80% of blacks are born out of wedlock, which is the number one cause of poverty, thus the overwhelming trend towards crime.

:eusa_shhh:

Who's to blame for the 72% one child family rate except blacks? Black males don't seem to generally care.

This is why there's so much crime.

1/3 whites murdering, 1/3 whites convictions.

That is a proportion that is actually 1:1. It seems mathematically similar to me. More crimes, more convictions; fewer crimes, fewer convictions.

If all of them would stop killing other people, there would be 0 murder crimes and 0 murder convictions.

Wouldn't it be a nice world if everybody took the attitude to live and let live?

Basically..no.

White people are still the largest group of people in the US. They don't really do less crimes, but they do see less Prison time.

Many crimes committed by White People don't even make it to trial. The prison population reflects this.

If you are black in this country and commit a crime..you are far more likely to go to prison than if you are white and commit the same exact crime.

proof?

https://www.law.upenn.edu/live/news/2170-new-study-by-professor-david-s-abrams-confirms

You are free to ignore this

The why part is that 70-80% of blacks are born out of wedlock, which is the number one cause of poverty, thus the overwhelming trend towards crime.

:eusa_shhh:

Who's to blame for the 72% one child family rate except blacks? Black males don't seem to generally care.

This is why there's so much crime.

If blacks go to jail more often, longer for the same crimes wouldnt being locked up effect how much you can be there? No?

Blacks as a community simply won't accept any blame. Sadly, the violence that happens within their community is ok to them.

This is why whites like me want separation. I don't accept it!

Last edited:
Basically..no.

proof?

https://www.law.upenn.edu/live/news/2170-new-study-by-professor-david-s-abrams-confirms

You are free to ignore this

I would like to see the law that states that black will receive longer sentences.

I would also like to see the rap sheets.

and are there no black jurors and judges?

Until then, it's all conjecture and the cited article is an opinion piece. What study?

Last edited:
Don't White People Kill Each Other, Too?

And yet we keep hearing about black-on-black crime because it fits the false media narrative.

In fact, all races share similar ratios. Yet there's no outrage or racialized debate about "white on white" violence. Instead, the myth and associated fear of "black on black" crime is sold as a legitimate, mainstream descriptive and becomes American status quo.

The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.

Given this mathematical truth, would anyone encourage African Americans to begin shooting suspicious white males in their neighborhoods for fear that they'll be raped, assaulted or murdered? Perhaps George Zimmerman's defenders should answer that question. If African Americans were to act as irrationally as Zimmerman did, would any rationale suffice to avoid arrest?

White-on-White Crime: It Goes Against the False Media Narrative

With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.

That's awful!
What's the ratio of white population-black population?

:eusa_whistle:

This is fun.

What "race" makes up most of the Prison Population.

Whites make up more of America..commit more crimes..yet somehow..they don't make it to prison in the numbers that minorities do.

:doubt:

In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.

Whites outnumber blacks 5-1 you nitwit. Furthermore even the ratios you gave are skewed against whites since it's standard policy in america to class half the hispanic criminals as white and half the white victims as hispanic.

Anything to spin away the truth, right? LOL

I would like to see the law that states that black will receive longer sentences.

I would also like to see the rap sheets.

and are there no black jurors and judges?

Until then, it's all conjecture and the cited article is an opinion piece. What study?

Are you saying there aren't more minorities in prison then whites?

Seriously?

:lol:

BOP: Quick Facts

Blacks and Hispanics make up most of the population in Prison.

I'm just trying to figure out the "WHY" part of this? Because you'll see some studies also saying Hispanic crimes have gone up as well as white crimes.

Lies and sissy chatter. Based on stats compiled by whites, to serve an agenda.

Blacks cause 75% of all murder within Chicago. Obama should point his finger at his brothers and ask them to grow the fuck up.

He can't tell them anything and stick to his program. Liberals want him to be Emperor of the World through the United Nations after he decimates America. Then they can have more power to make themselves wealthy as ever, while the poor middle class becomes poorer so they can be rich. The next generation of them takes the poor middle class and further enslaves them until they are no more than serfs. After they finish taking away private gun ownership and rewriting and destroying the Founder's America they can do all these things.

They have to have the Dark Ages again to have a new Renaissance. Right now, they're just voting 30 times apiece under Omerta, which is hard to prove and harder in big numbers.

The common man doesn't have more of a chance of becoming part of the American dream than a snowball does in hell.

The liberal money invests in lies to make stuff happen before people can read bills that takes their monetary power and ability to save for a rainy day out of existence.

When Liberals remove the First Amendment privilege of Christian Churches, as is evidenced by trashing the Bible to have Sharia instituted to accomplish their murdering noncompliant citizens in the name of Allah, they will have no resistance whatever. Their fuzzy math on the economy is their way of getting their rich all the gold out of Fort Knox and the US Treasury.

They're getting it out by using failed Green Businesses to take half a billion here and half a billion there with the hopes they can destroy American oil industries while using Sharia money to cheat the Arabs out of their share of the worldly pie. The only reason Rahm Emmanuel is in Chicago right now is to stifle information about Barack Obama by intimidating whoever he has to, to acquire silence of the slams. :muahaha:

/conspiracy theory

The men in white coats should be along, directly. LMAO at such nonsense.

So, in other words, blacks are at least 3 times as likely to commit a murder.

Well one thing is sure..they are 3 times more likely to see jail time for murder.

:eusa_hand:
1x whites murdering, 1x whites convictions.

Indeed. We can start with your people tossing the first coin.

Forum List

Back