The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

I can’t agree. When the USSR dissolved almost overnight and without any bloodshed, this was a major historical event. It should have lead to the US and Russia developing friendly relationships, and it did for a few years.

NATO should have closed down with the end of the USSR. Instead the powers-that-be decided that needed an enemy to keep the war profiteers flush with cash. So, they expanded NATO even though they promised not to.

Somehow Americans don’t comprehend how provocative NATO expansion is to Russia. They somehow think a massive military mobilized on Russia’s border designed to kill Russians, shouldn’t concern Russia.
This is too much truth for many of the dumbed-down generation to digest.

The ones who JOINED after the fall did it to make sure they didn't get taken back over by the USSR ...
What do you mean by "get taken back"? Admit it, you have no idea how the USSR was formed.
FUCK PUTIN........I understand the end plan.......
No, you understand nothing at all. You are merely gulping down CIA disinformation with a tablespoon.

Last edited:
The correct article, but at the same time it is funny how the author is obliged to start with the words: "Vladimir Putin's decision to launch a full-scale invasion of Ukraine is a monstrous act of aggression that has plunged the world into a perilous situation..."
After these words, the whole article tells why this attack was justified, but the tribute to the "free, thinking media" was given. :)
Laughably false.

It would be like saying the gun the liquor store owner keeps behind the counter caused him to get robbed.

The correct article, but at the same time it is funny how the author is obliged to start with the words: "Vladimir Putin's decision to launch a full-scale invasion of Ukraine is a monstrous act of aggression that has plunged the world into a perilous situation..."
After these words, the whole article tells why this attack was justified, but the tribute to the "free, thinking media" was given.
No shock value here. How many times have we heard:

"I first want to say that the United States of America is the best country in the whole wide world and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else but in the United States of America - but I think it is unfair that xxxxxx :safetocomeoutff:....".

What do you mean by "get taken back"? Admit it, you have no idea how the USSR was formed.

No, you understand nothing at all. You are merely gulping down CIA disinformation with a tablespoon.
Lol more pravda from a USSR clown. The old Soviet Union is gone. Should be placed in the scrap heap of scumbag times

Lol more pravda from a USSR clown. The old Soviet Union is gone. Should be placed in the scrap heap of scumbag times
You didn't answer my question: What do you mean by "get taken back?" Cat got your tongue or have you realized that you don't know what you are talking about and you're about to get your butt kicked?

I don't think we've ever invaded anything, but we have come to the rescue of government's in distress throughout the world, and we have gotten our ace's shot off for doing so, but no we haven't ever invaded another country for the purpose of expansionism.
So invading another country must include a desire for expansion, to be considered an invasion. Really? That’s silly.

We still have troops in Germany and Japan. We have a military presence throughout the ME. Troops in Syria and Iraq. We have around 200 military bases outside the US. Did 20 years in Afghanistan and what did that accomplish, other than enriching war profiteers?

If any nation opposes the US Empire, what happens? Look up Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, Russia, and China.

No shock value here. How many times have we heard:

"I first want to say that the United States of America is the best country in the whole wide world and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else but in the United States of America - but I think it is unfair that xxxxxx:safetocomeoutff:....".
It is truly mind boggling how uninformed so many Americans are. They really believe their government’s imperialism and mass murdering is doing good. They believe the words of the genius Madeldine Halfbright….

If we have to use force, it is because we are America. We are the indispensable nation. We stand tall. We see further into the future.

The 60 Minutes interviewer, Leslie Stahl, asked Albright: "We have heard that half a million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?"

“I think this is a very hard choice. But the price–we think the price is worth it."

We put ourselves on that cliff, purposely out on a ledge. If we are corrupt? I can't see how they shouldn't be able to defend themselves from such a lunacy of thieves & murderers.

These thieves? They do not even do business and governance in our name, and now? You want to condone intelligence operations and war, all in the private banking cartels name? If they are "too big to fail?" Are they too big to be opposed by war now?

:sigh2:

The constitution was long ago subverted, and here you are, defending that? :dunno:

Aka we should dive on a sword for justice. Screw that.

Russia and China are not angels and China manipulates currency as bad as everyone else.

But if you want ti off yourself for them count me out.

Has the constitutiin been destroyed. Yup
Has our govt been complicate yes

Want me to side with Russia and get screwed because of corrupt Washington??? Hell fucking NO.

You dive on that sword by yourself

I'm for AMERICA and the CONSTITUTION. . . I have no idea who these folks that are for the elites and the bankers are. . . the ones that clamber for giving away money for the war machines of death and destruction.

:confused:
Of course you do. They are the ones who own the swamp creatures.

The constitution and limited govt is the answer. But if you think they will give up power without a fight.......I got Ocean Front Property for ya

You didn't answer my question: What do you mean by "get taken back?" Cat got your tongue or have you realized that you don't know what you are talking about and you're about to get your butt kicked?
You iduot look at a map if the old USSR before collapse. You are one dumb individual

Aka we should dive on a sword for justice. Screw that.

Russia and China are not angels and China manipulates currency as bad as everyone else.

But if you want ti off yourself for them count me out.

Has the constitutiin been destroyed. Yup
Has our govt been complicate yes

Want me to side with Russia and get screwed because of corrupt Washington??? Hell fucking NO.

You dive on that sword by yourself
No one here is siding with Russia.

So invading another country must include a desire for expansion, to be considered an invasion. Really? That’s silly.

We still have troops in Germany and Japan. We have a military presence throughout the ME. Troops in Syria and Iraq. We have around 200 military bases outside the US. Did 20 years in Afghanistan and what did that accomplish, other than enriching war profiteers?

If any nation opposes the US Empire, what happens? Look up Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, Russia, and China.
Thank you, Gipper. :up:

It is truly mind boggling how uninformed so many Americans are.
It R-E-A-L-L-Y .... T-R-U-E-L-Y is and there is no way to overstate it! :eek:
They really believe their government’s imperialism and mass murdering is doing good. They believe the words of the genius Madeldine Halfbright….

If we have to use force, it is because we are America. We are the indispensable nation. We stand tall. We see further into the future.

The 60 Minutes interviewer, Leslie Stahl, asked Albright: "We have heard that half a million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?"

“I think this is a very hard choice. But the price–we think the price is worth it."
I'll have to try to find that interview on You Tube- if I can stomach watching it. :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back