The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

This is not really true. It's more like the yo-yo effect. They didn't like the Soviet system so they hopped on the first bus in the opposite direction. It's human nature I guess but it is seldom a wise thing to do. Many (I dare say "many") are now seeing the mistake they made by hitching their wagon to that dark star. I would like to see a serious non-partisan discussion on what most of them now wish they had done instead. My guess is "neutrality".
LOL

Germany didn't really want to whole again...........Poland didn't want to be their own country again.

lmao...........USSR was a shit hole to them...........Those that left will fight to the death to avoid that happening to them again..........as Russia is finding out in Ukraine.

LOL

Germany didn't really want to whole again...........Poland didn't want to be their own country again.

lmao...........USSR was a shit hole to them...........Those that left will fight to the death to avoid that happening to them again..........as Russia is finding out in Ukraine.
You lack insight, knowledge, experience and wisdom. Mark my word, The Visegrád countries are going to begin distancing themselves from NATO as soon as the time is right.

You lack insight, knowledge, experience and wisdom. Mark my word, The Visegrád countries are going to begin distancing themselves from NATO as soon as the time is right.
I'm aware you are getting a lifeline from China........I'm also aware that I don't give a damn about Russian threats....

We are taking ourselves under.........Not the Russian military.........They have shown themselves to be a joke in Ukraine.

Lithuania is quasi-ready right now. Wait until NATO and Sweden finish their current delirious protection-racket foreplay.

I'm aware you are getting a lifeline from China........I'm also aware that I don't give a damn about Russian threats....

We are taking ourselves under.........Not the Russian military.........They have shown themselves to be a joke in Ukraine.
IQs over 80 wouldn't call Russia parking at the origins of the swastika (Mezin) a joke. Putin called it 'denazification' after all. In fact, if IQs above 80 can read a map, they will see that Russian headquarters were in the same Mezin region (Chernihiv), but that, once again, Russia leaves and Ukraine does a Bucha imitation and drags in corpses along with effeminate CIA-MI5-6 propaganda: Voznesenska Church of Lukashivka village.

They might not reach the right time. The CIA is working to escalate this war across multiple borders.

IQs over 80 wouldn't call Russia parking at the origins of the swastika (Mezin) a joke. Putin called it 'denazification' after all. In fact, if IQs above 80 can read a map, they will see that Russian headquarters were in the same Mezin region (Chernihiv), but that, once again, Russia leaves and Ukraine does a Bucha imitation and drags in corpses along with effeminate CIA-MI5-6 propaganda: Voznesenska Church of Lukashivka village.
Speak in english for once. I highly doubt all of Ukraine are freaking Nazi's...........while there may be some they are certainly not all.

Bottom line...............He INVADED not the other way around.

Speak in english for once. I highly doubt all of Ukraine are freaking Nazi's...........while there may be some they are certainly not all.

Bottom line...............He INVADED not the other way around.
Of course you’re unaware this war started on 2014, when O, Joe, and Nuland did their coup and the Ukrainians started killing ethnic Russians in the Donbas. 14,000 of them so far.

But no need to confuse you with facts, you prefer war propaganda promoted by the state.

Of course you’re unaware this war started on 2014, when O, Joe, and Nuland did their coup and the Ukrainians started killing ethnic Russians in the Donbas. 14,000 of them so far.

But no need to confuse you with facts, you prefer war propaganda promoted by the state.

Thank you for regurgitating Russian propaganda.

Oh, but you “really” know what’s going on.

rofl

I've heard this said over and over again...............And again.........who's country were these so called.......I WANT TO RETURN TO RUSSIA REVOLTS ...............in. Whether you like it or not they are in UKRAINE...........NOT RUSSIA........

So how am I to not know that Putin put in para military in these places to start the rebellion..............You expect me to trust Putin.............lol Not gonna happen. Do I trust Obama and the Globalist...........NOPE.

Fact of the matter is that Ukraine was NEVER in a position to invade Russia............and NATO wasn't going to enter them into NATO because of the possible war with Russia.......so Russia's i'M GONNA INVADE to protect Russia is BS to me...................

He went right after the Sea Port's when he invaded...........He WANTS THEM FOR THE BLACK SEA..........Seems clear to me given the lying media can't be trusted.........and NEITHER CAN YOU GIPPER.

I've heard this said over and over again...............And again.........who's country were these so called.......I WANT TO RETURN TO RUSSIA REVOLTS ...............in. Whether you like it or not they are in UKRAINE...........NOT RUSSIA........

So how am I to not know that Putin put in para military in these places to start the rebellion..............You expect me to trust Putin.............lol Not gonna happen. Do I trust Obama and the Globalist...........NOPE.

Fact of the matter is that Ukraine was NEVER in a position to invade Russia............and NATO wasn't going to enter them into NATO because of the possible war with Russia.......so Russia's i'M GONNA INVADE to protect Russia is BS to me...................

He went right after the Sea Port's when he invaded...........He WANTS THEM FOR THE BLACK SEA..........Seems clear to me given the lying media can't be trusted.........and NEITHER CAN YOU GIPPER.
You’re wrong again.

You’re wrong again.
Because you say so...........That dog doesn't hunt with me. What are you to me.......Nothing......I have no clue who you are and you don't with me.

The media and gov'ts lie thier asses off.............so I just go to history and what I know.......

Putin was KGB with the USSR...........That is all I need to know.........I'm against him. Not to mention arming others have killed Americans all over the world.......Always in our history since WWII it has been Russia.....arming those fighting us and our allies.......

Which part of I'm all of a sudden supposed to kiss his ass as a HERO is supposed to change that?

I'm aware you are getting a lifeline from China....
I don't know what you are talking about,.

I'm also aware that I don't give a damn about Russian threats.... We are taking ourselves under.........Not the Russian military.........They have shown themselves to be a joke in Ukraine.
If you believe that then you should be happy. You don't seem happy.

I don't know what you are talking about,.
Baloney. BRICS and the lifeline to China has been planned for over a decade..........China is your lifeline in Russia

If you believe that then you should be happy. You don't seem happy.
Ukraine is not the US. Should Putin fire at us...........He will understand it. Even with his Bought off politicians.........they would still have to act......

Ever seen a BEAR RUN AWAY..........lol

Lithuania is quasi-ready right now. Wait until NATO and Sweden finish their current delirious protection-racket foreplay.
That may take some time. Since Olaf Palme was assassinated there hasn't been a single Swedish politician with enough backbone to tie his own friggin' shoes. Just look at the predicament Julian Assange is in due to Sweden's need to have a pat on the head from the Big Boys. I think there will be a NATO pull-out by quite a few nations long before Sweden gets the balls to make such a decision.

Baloney. BRICS and the lifeline to China has been planned for over a decade..........China is your lifeline in Russia
I still don't know what you are on about. Are you talking in your sleep?
Ukraine is not the US. Should Putin fire at us...........He will understand it. Even with his Bought off politicians.........they would still have to act......
So why are you so worried and frightened?

After the lie of WMDs, the illegal invasion of Irak, the torture chambers at Abu Graib & Guantanamo, yet the only person sitting behind bars are the ones who proved it all ...... yes, it's a good reason to conclude the world has been lied to. For sure.
Your word's of condemnation without solid proof, IOW that could somehow be translated and then prosecuted by a world court that would be in agreeance upon, uhhhhh will just appear as propaganda and butt hurt because you have a chip on your shoulder about American resolve when it comes to entering conflict's in the world because you are anti-American.

Yet you likely consider yourself a lover of democracy, yet the will of the people means nothing to you. You support the State. Statist
Stop talking about the will of people, you hypocrite. Have you asked the Poles or the Baltics whether they want to be in Russian sphere of influence again?

They might not reach the right time. The CIA is working to escalate this war across multiple borders.
Maybe you're right but eventually, it'll be all of those multiple border breaches that will make them realize they sold their souls to the devil and together (such as the Visegrád Group) will find the courage to give Washington the finger.

Forum List

Back