The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

There is only one God.

Sorry....your proof?

Corinthians 8:4

John 5:44

Isaiah 44:6

Isaiah 46:9

Deuteronomy 32:39

That's nice. But there are other scriptures out there from other religions that disagree with your cited passages. Not really proof, just opinion. Biased opinion....from a people that historically couldn't even agree with each other as to the desires and principles of their god.

Sorry....your proof?

That's nice. But there are other scriptures out there from other religions that disagree with your cited passages. Not really proof, just opinion. Biased opinion....from a people that historically couldn't even agree with each other as to the desires and principles of their god.

Proof enough for me.

So where are these other religious passages you speak of? And can you prove they are correct and mine are wrong?

Proof enough for me.

So where are these other religious passages you speak of? And can you prove they are correct and mine are wrong?

no more than you can prove yours are correct and the others are wrong.

:eusa_shhh:

Proof enough for me.

It's odd that a woman who is willing to claim she believes gay is genetic , even though there is not a shred of scientific evidence to support that would question another person's belief about ANYTHING.

Oh well, maybe she's just a hypocrite..........

So, you folks are claiming that American citizens got their rights from God?

I think they are claiming that you got your talking points from George Soros - who no doubt is kind of your god...

Except for here, from the same people who keep calling Obama "Messiah", I would never even know who this Soros guy is. But he sure gets talked about alot on this Message Board. If I were to use the same rule of thumb as some Righties here...that would be a strong indication of people fearing him, would it not?

Proof enough for me.

And that is ok...but you are not a Founder. Nor are you allowed to run our government by your own religious belief system, either your beliefs spoken or acted upon.

All scriptures from Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Myths, Legends of gods from all faiths and cultures....and no, they are NO MORE and NO LESS provable than your quoted passages. They are ALL non-provable equally. Some will call your passages nice, but fairy tales. You might call passages from the dharma or the Bhagavad Gita nice, but fairy tales. NONE are provable. Only actions that people take are provable.

Proof enough for me.

no more than you can prove yours are correct and the others are wrong.

:eusa_shhh:

I don't need to be convinced that I what I believe is true. I simply wanted to see what kind of nonsense bodumbass comes up with.

Proof enough for me.

And that is ok...but you are not a Founder. Nor are you allowed to run our government by your own religious belief system, either your beliefs spoken or acted upon.

All scriptures from Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Myths, Legends of gods from all faiths and cultures....and no, they are NO MORE and NO LESS provable than your quoted passages. They are ALL non-provable equally. Some will call your passages nice, but fairy tales. You might call passages from the dharma or the Bhagavad Gita nice, but fairy tales. NONE are provable. Only actions that people take are provable.

ALL scriptures? The perhaps you could provide a few of them.

Islam:

The most concise description of the concept of God in Islam is given in Surah Al-Ikhlas, the 112th chapter of the Quran. The surah contains only 4 verses.
1. Say : "God is One.
2. "God is Perfect.
3. "He was not begotten, nor did he beget.
4. "None is equal to Him."

Hinduism:

There is no second God, nor a third, nor is even a fourth spoken of
There is no fifth God or a sixth nor is even a seventh mentioned.
There is no eighth God, nor a ninth. Nothing is spoken about a tenth even.
This unique power is in itself. That Lord is only one, the only omnipresent. It is one and the only one.
Atharva Veda 13.4.2 19-20

Buddhism isn't a religion.

Forum List

Back