The United States Has Spent EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS Fighting And Policing In The Middle East

Listen to these faux doves.. who just weeks ago wanted a war with Iran

Are ya kidding?

In
Trump Doubled Wasteful Military Spending & pulled out of key conflicts. The money is funding his friends in the Big Government SWAMP!!!
Hard to fight eternal on peace dividend budget . Equipment wears out faster. Your entire Airforce almost is worn out. You can't recruit well either longer it goes.
Liar!!! - We are spending more than when we were at War!
fredgraph.png
Because you wore ton of equipment out. Thanks for playing dumbass.
Bullshit! Trump is subsidizing his supporters on the backs of workers!
Yeah that's it.....

You can thank Obama too for not cancelli g F35. Plane so bad it still isn't in full rate production and allowing new tech to be incorporated into ships before it works Like Ford class carrier AND outright poor designs like LCS

What has happened to the rabid ANTI-WAR left....Not a THANK GOD, or a HORAY Mr. President.....Now you tell me how DISHONEST, HYPOCRITICAL and DEPLORABLE you on the left really are!!!

Twitter ^ | 10/09/19 | Donald J. Trump

The United States has spent EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS fighting and policing in the Middle East. Thousands of our Great Soldiers have died or been badly wounded. Millions of people have died on the other side. GOING INTO THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE WORST DECISION EVER MADE.....

....IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY! We went to war under a false & now disproven premise, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. There were NONE! Now we are slowly & carefully bringing our great soldiers & military home. Our focus is on the BIG PICTURE! THE USA IS GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!

------------

“Fighting between various groups that has been going on for hundreds of years. USA should never have been in Middle East. Moved our 50 soldiers out. Turkey MUST take over captured ISIS fighters that Europe refused to have returned. The stupid endless wars, for us, are ending!”

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Saddam was trying to build WMDs, and that was what the UN inspectors were looking for.
But, you are right, the Middle East is not worth dying for or spending Trillions on.
After all these years you still believe this nonsense?
What were the UN inspectors looking for in Iraq?
The Will-O’-The-Wisp and other Bush/Cheney fairytales.

I wonder how much Apple paid Trumps family?

"With the threat of tariffs on iPhones approaching in August, Apple Inc.AAPL 1.20% stood to lose billions of dollars in profit. Chief Executive Tim Cook reached out to one of his most important contacts in Washington, Jared Kushner.

Mr. Kushner arranged a call between Mr. Cook and his father-in-law, President Trump, people familiar with the call said, giving the Apple chief a chance to explain how tariffs would increase iPhone prices and impair Apple’s ability to compete against rivals such as Samsung Electronics Co.

Within days, the Trump administration scaled back its tariff plan to exempt a swath of electronics products, including iPhones, saying it wanted to protect consumers ahead of the holiday shopping season. The call from Mr. Cook influenced the decision, a person close to the administration said.

A day after that move, Apple issued a press release trumpeting job growth, saying that since 2011 it had quadrupled the number of jobs its business supports in the U.S. Later, Mr. Trump publicly praised Mr. Cook’s power of persuasion, saying the CEO had made a compelling argument about tariffs."

Last edited:
Listen to these faux doves.. who just weeks ago wanted a war with Iran

Are ya kidding?
I'm pretty sure ThePurge, JWBooth, TNHarley, and Gipper are not faux doves. From my experience, they recognize the World Police bullshit and call it out appropriately.

Otherwise, I agree. I also love how the Democrats suddenly want us in a ME war after bitching about it for 30 years. Partisan shits gonna partisan shit.

The United States Has Spent EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS Fighting And Policing In The Middle East
You can thank Bush for that.

It's funny to watch Trump lead all you psychos leftward. Anti-Bush, no longer claiming WMDs were in Iraq, backstabbing the Kurds, running up trillion dollar deficits, tariff wars, hookers, sucking up to Russia. Trump even blames Bush for 9/11! Where will it end? How far to the left will you follow him?

It's funny to watch Trump lead all you psychos leftward. Anti-Bush, no longer claiming WMDs were in Iraq, backstabbing the Kurds, running up trillion dollar deficits, tariff wars, hookers, sucking up to Russia. Trump even blames Bush for 9/11! Where will it end? How far to the left will you follow him?
Yea...8 years of a Surrender Monkey and a ABNORMAL run Congress and THEY DID NOTHING...NOTHING TO FIX IT...ONLY TRUMP HAS THE BALLS!

Yea...8 years of a Surrender Monkey and a ABNORMAL run Congress and THEY DID NOTHING...NOTHING TO FIX IT...ONLY TRUMP HAS THE BALLS!
Only Trump has the balls to cut and run! Yeah!!!

"Declare victory and leave!"

Only Trump has the balls to cut and run! Yeah!!!

"Declare victory and leave!"

images

What has happened to the rabid ANTI-WAR left....Not a THANK GOD, or a HORAY Mr. President.....Now you tell me how DISHONEST, HYPOCRITICAL and DEPLORABLE you on the left really are!!!

The United States has spent EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS fighting and policing in the Middle East. Thousands of our Great Soldiers have died or been badly wounded. Millions of people have died on the other side. GOING INTO THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE WORST DECISION EVER MADE.....

....IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY! We went to war under a false & now disproven premise, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. There were NONE! Now we are slowly & carefully bringing our great soldiers & military home. Our focus is on the BIG PICTURE! THE USA IS GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!

------------

“Fighting between various groups that has been going on for hundreds of years. USA should never have been in Middle East. Moved our 50 soldiers out. Turkey MUST take over captured ISIS fighters that Europe refused to have returned. The stupid endless wars, for us, are ending!”

What happened to the peace loving Christians did they turn in their halos for assault pitchforks?

------------

I guess evangelicals are "dishonest, hypocritical, deplorable" lefties now, eh?

Is there no one you psychos won't turn on?

Why Trump’s Evangelical Allies Are Enraged Over His Betrayal of the Kurds

“The president, who allowed Khashoggi to be cut into pieces without any repercussions whatsoever, is now allowing the Christians and the Kurds to be massacred by the Turks." - Pat Robertson

Give me a break. Bush invaded Iraq over a decade ago. People change. For the record, I personally was against the Iraq invasion from day 1 but many people close to me thought otherwise. For them, it was a matter of patriotism and having faith in our "intelligence services". On the other hand, a lot of people on the left opposed it based on trendy anti-Americanism that is such a big element of our popular culture, where the left gets most of its ideas.

Give me a break. Bush invaded Iraq over a decade ago. People change. For the record, I personally was against the Iraq invasion from day 1 but many people close to me thought otherwise. For them, it was a matter of patriotism and having faith in our "intelligence services". On the other hand, a lot of people on the left opposed it based on trendy anti-Americanism that is such a big element of our popular culture, where the left gets most of its ideas.
As a military vet who has been deployed the Middle East and other shitholes, I supported the Iraq war. I supported it longer than most. I knew we were going to have to fight and defeat Hussein sooner or later, and the sooner the better since we were degrading the US military with every passing year.

The problem I had with the war was with the total fucking amateurish and stupid way Bush prosecuted it.

I'm sick of watching the hypocrisy of the pseudocons who were rabid warmongers allowing themselves to be led around by the nose by a scumbag corrupt huckster. The very same warmongering fucks who have been screaming for war with Iran for over a decade, and who I can solid gold guarantee you will scream for war with Iran in the future, with no sense of their irony or raging hypocrisy.

They are going along with this betrayal of the Kurds because they are a Trump cult. It has nothing to do with morality or beliefs. They are just blind parroting submissive losers.

As a military vet who has been deployed the Middle East and other shitholes, I supported the Iraq war. I supported it longer than most. I knew we were going to have to fight and defeat Hussein sooner or later, and the sooner the better since we were degrading the US military with every passing year.

The problem I had with the war was with the total fucking amateurish and stupid way Bush prosecuted it.

I'm sick of watching the hypocrisy of the pseudocons who were rabid warmongers allowing themselves to be led around by the nose by a scumbag corrupt huckster. The very same warmongering fucks who have been screaming for war with Iran for over a decade, and who I can solid gold guarantee you will scream for war with Iran in the future, with no sense of their irony or raging hypocrisy.

They are going along with this betrayal of the Kurds because they are a Trump cult. It has nothing to do with morality or beliefs. They are just blind parroting submissive losers.

There's nothing "conservative" about invading other countries and choosing their leaders for them. Nothing conservative about trying to create a one world global economy. Most people who call themselves conservative are more concerned with domestic social issues and were played for fools by the amoral neoconservatives who dominated the republican party for decades and only played lip service to the issues that mattered to them only to sell out and let shit like mass immigration, gay marriage and transgenderism go mainstream.

There's nothing "conservative" about invading other countries and choosing their leaders for them. Nothing conservative about trying to create a one world global economy. Most people who call themselves conservative are more concerned with domestic social issues and were played for fools by the amoral neoconservatives who dominated the republican party for decades and only played lip service to the issues that mattered to them only to sell out and let shit like mass immigration, gay marriage and transgenderism go mainstream.
Blah blah blah.

I remember Dick Cheney saying during the 2000 campaign we shouldn't be nation builders.

If there is one thing the pseudocons have proven, they are raging hypocrites.

As I said, it is a solid gold guarantee these betrayers of the Kurds will be screaming for war with Iran in the future, just as they have been for the past 13 years.

And North Korea.

Watch. It's a total lock.

Forum List

Back