🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The United States IS a Christian Nation

I love idiots who state they don't need to read something to know it's stupid.

It's like the defining characteristic of a moron.

You don't continually bash it, however, claiming superior knowledge to what you THINK might be in it, or what you've heard is in it.

In other words, you don't try to present yourself as an expert.

It's not stupid, though....you should try it again as an adult and see whether or not it reads differently.

You don't continually bash it, however, claiming superior knowledge to what you THINK might be in it, or what you've heard is in it.

In other words, you don't try to present yourself as an expert.

It's not stupid, though....you should try it again as an adult and see whether or not it reads differently.

I have read it. I think it's stupid ... how is that "bashing" it?

What I'm saying is you don't set yourself up as an expert, when you've never even read it, which makes you less idiotic.

What I'm saying is you don't set yourself up as an expert, when you've never even read it, which makes you less idiotic.

Never claimed to be an expert, however the key points commonly used in it to attempt to validate it, I do know something about, specifically the parts that supposedly took place in the one area of history I am an expert on (almost) ... Ancient Egypt.

You've been wrong more than once, but you're still missing the point, which is that you aren't as offensive or stupid as others. Now I can't even remember how you got into the mix.

The US is becoming even MORE of a christian, catholic nation with all the wetbacks constantly pouring over from Mehico. The CIA is rapidly trying to develop a Chico virus (like they did with AIDS to target gays), but so far it's not working. 2nd test surely to come soon.

If we are a christian nation because there are more christians than any other religion, then we are also a white nation.

But only until 2050, and then whites will become a minority.

And I suspect Christians will too by then. Thank God. LOL.

Not that I prefer one religion over another. They all suck/are beautiful.

Nah, CHristianity isn't going away. Particularly if we refuse to let ourselve be Islamized as Europe has.

You've been wrong more than once, but you're still missing the point, which is that you aren't as offensive or stupid as others. Now I can't even remember how you got into the mix.

Really? Where have I been wrong, historically there is no evidence that the Jews were in Egypt during the times of the great Pharoahs ... so ... how am I wrong? There is also no hard evidence of a world wide flood, but that's a different area.

The US is becoming even MORE of a christian, catholic nation with all the wetbacks constantly pouring over from Mehico./QUOTE]

'catholic' and 'christian' are mutually exclusive. One cannot be both

There is also no hard evidence of a world wide flood, but that's a different area.

That's not entirely accurate. there is circumstantial evidence they might be he peoples mentioned on a single Egyptian stone. I forget the word the Egyptians used, but it speaks of a group of slaves being banished from Egypt during tumultuous times

The US is becoming even MORE of a christian, catholic nation with all the wetbacks constantly pouring over from Mehico. The CIA is rapidly trying to develop a Chico virus (like they did with AIDS to target gays), but so far it's not working. 2nd test surely to come soon.

Interestingly enough, if you were to look at swine flu, and the way it has spread, as well as the fact that it is a combination of human, swine (which are genetically similar to humans, which is why they test products on them), and avian flu, you would start to think it was engineered.

Then.........look at the fact that patient zero was from Canada, went through the US, and then infected people in Mexico City.

Personally? I think it may have been a Cheney/Halliburton gig to keep the war machine going.

JB, if you hadn't completely screwed up that quoting I may have more than this to say:

There is no evidence that JEWS were in Egypt at the time ... I repeat, no evidence that JEWS were there.

So I'm going to hell for throwing a bible in the garbage? Gee, that's pretty harsh.
How about this, a split second before I die, I'll repent, just in case. Won't that work?

Trust me when I tell you that if you go to Hell, that almost certainly won't be the only reason.

And by all means, depend on dying slowly enough to be able to repent at the last second. That's just about your intellectual speed. Of course, if you get hit by a bus while crossing the street, you're completely screwed. Moron.

Terr, you reply with such dogmatic bullshit that barely even means anything that I'm wondering if you're just pulling my leg, lol.
Either that or you have so no personal opinion and you're so brainwashed that you can only repeat other people's stuff like a trained seal.

But of course, you wouldn't know since you have zero knowledge yourself of the bible you like to bash.

What a laughable twit.

If I would just study the bible until it hypnotizes me too, I could spout gibberrish like terr and be completely self-deluded.

Yes, it's much better to pompously pronounce upon without ever bothering to learn anything about it at all.

I suppose just shutting your cavernous cakehole about subjects you're too ignorant and cowardly to learn about would never occur to you.

Really? Where have I been wrong, historically there is no evidence that the Jews were in Egypt during the times of the great Pharoahs ... so ... how am I wrong? There is also no hard evidence of a world wide flood, but that's a different area.

and that's where you were wrong before, and where you continue to be wrong.

They have found evidence of HEBREWS in Egypt during the time of the pharoahs.

Maybe when the "Spiritual Heritege week is approved for the first week in May, we will begin to study again the spiritual contributions, and impact of those contributions, on this country.

Forum List

Back