🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The United States IS a Christian Nation

So I'm going to hell for throwing a bible in the garbage? Gee, that's pretty harsh.
How about this, a split second before I die, I'll repent, just in case. Won't that work?

Trust me when I tell you that if you go to Hell, that almost certainly won't be the only reason.

And by all means, depend on dying slowly enough to be able to repent at the last second. That's just about your intellectual speed. Of course, if you get hit by a bus while crossing the street, you're completely screwed. Moron.

Hey, where is hell located, anyway? I'm guessing somewhere near Newark, NJ.

So I'm going to hell for throwing a bible in the garbage? Gee, that's pretty harsh.
How about this, a split second before I die, I'll repent, just in case. Won't that work?

Trust me when I tell you that if you go to Hell, that almost certainly won't be the only reason.

And by all means, depend on dying slowly enough to be able to repent at the last second. That's just about your intellectual speed. Of course, if you get hit by a bus while crossing the street, you're completely screwed. Moron.

Well, if you read the Torah and study with a rabbi or scholar, you'll find out that Hell is located right next to Heaven.

At the center of the earth.

Oh yeah........there is a fissure in the ocean at the bottom of the Marianas Trench where the ground is striped. That would be the entrance.

Lonestar, maybe there's no direct proof (hey, at least I can admit it! LOL), but could you rule out the CIA completely?

Lonestar, maybe there's no direct proof (hey, at least I can admit it! LOL), but could you rule out the CIA completely?

Maybe? HA there is NO proof direct or otherwise. You clowns just spout off bullshit without any evidence at all. Sad part is, you fucking believe the nonsense you spew. And yes I can rule out the CIA completely in regards to your bullshit claims.

You should contemplate changing your name. you truly gives dogs a bad name.

Hmm...he'll believe conspiracy theories for which there is absolutely no evidence....yet jeers at people who have faith in God.

What do you call that? Oh yeah..hypocrisy.

And stupidity. But that's a given.

Well, if you read the Torah and study with a rabbi or scholar, you'll find out that Hell is located right next to Heaven.

At the center of the earth.

Oh yeah........there is a fissure in the ocean at the bottom of the Marianas Trench where the ground is striped. That would be the entrance.

I wonder if the people in heaven find themselves banging on the wall saying "Keep the noise down over there!"
Anyway, heaven and hell must both be pretty hot.

Is the United States a Christian nation? Not from what I've seen. I've lived my life, I've done my thing, and I'm not a christian. I'm also not a bad guy...and not a good guy either. I'm sick and tired of seeing Christianity made an issue here, because the fact of the matter is that Christanity is irrelevant here. Self-Proclaimed Christians don't have a lock on morals and social mores, and quite frankly I think that a lot of our problems would go away if the Christians would all go catch thier "mothership". By the way, I've known more than a few Christians, and they all to a man did things in their personal lives that were distinctly un-Christian. They weren't bad guys, they just weren't Christian.

Allieasswipe, I think that there's more chance that the CIA is behind AIDS then there is a god who sends people to burn for all eternity and whose followers are all homophobic.

"Anyway, heaven and hell must both be pretty hot."

I wanna go wherever Amanda is going, cuz she's pretty hot.

Pretty much the epitome of being Christian is the recognition that we are all sinful creatures and can only attain salvation through the interception of Christ.

It's your ignorance of what it means to be Christian that leads to your anger. Pray on it.

Time for devil's advocate here. If this is truly a christian nation, do you christians really want all the blame for the shit that's going on? I would think that you wouldn't want to be connected to that.

Time for devil's advocate here. If this is truly a christian nation, do you christians really want all the blame for the shit that's going on? I would think that you wouldn't want to be connected to that.

Our nation is the nation that people risk their lives, and the lives of their children, to reach. It is the best nation in the world to live in, and protects the weak and vulnerable the world over.

We should do more abroad. But our standard of living, even for the poorest of our poor, is astronomically better than any other country in the world.

So yes, I take credit for that as a Christian. It is because we are a Christian nation that it's so.

Our nation is the nation that people risk their lives, and the lives of their children, to reach. It is the best nation in the world to live in, and protects the weak and vulnerable the world over.

We should do more abroad. But our standard of living, even for the poorest of our poor, is astronomically better than any other country in the world.

So yes, I take credit for that as a Christian. It is because we are a Christian nation that it's so.

So then everything we have done wrong is because there are too many christians voting?

I know that I would not want this to be considered a pagan nation (that's a lot of religions to include but meh) because then I would be too embarrassed to admit to being pagan at this time. So if you want the blame, have at it.

Forum List

Back