🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The United States IS a Christian Nation

That's great. You get to teach them all your bigotry.

Hopefully, like most teenaged girls, they'll rebel against you.

But since you seem to be at about the same emotional and intellectual maturity level (heck, they probably surpassed you at about 10) perhaps you'll just all hang out, smoke dope and laugh at CHristians all your lives.

You must be so proud. As I'm sure they are of you.

The OT is a history as well as prophesy. It includes laws by which people lived by in a brutal time.

Why was it a brutal time? God's will? He was far more present back then (according to the book) so are you saying he made laws about slavery, for example, due to "the times"? Doesn't God make the world as he sees fit?

"You must be so proud. As I'm sure they are of you."

Actually, they are proud of me. I had a successful career and retired in my early 30s. And my eldest went to the eastern championships in tumbling recently and plays guitar in the school band and they're working on a Beatles concert that she sings and plays in. So ya, I'm proud of them too.

"Hahaha, so "in God and God we trust" ?"

Well yes, aren't your gods different? Or do muslims worship a white god too.

YOu guys sound real mature. It really gives me faith in the youth of this generation that someone so stupid is cohabiting and potentially becoming parents. You have the inability to communicate on an adult level, you glory in attacking Christians and blaspheming, you seem to think book burning is a good thing.

What a great dad you'll make.

Meh ... no different than when other books are burned for "the good of the people" ...

Why was it a brutal time? God's will? He was far more present back then (according to the book) so are you saying he made laws about slavery, for example, due to "the times"? Doesn't God make the world as he sees fit?

You're talking about the god that made Satan and will make Hell- because he loves you

The OT is a history as well as prophesy. It includes laws by which people lived by in a brutal time.

God gave the world to man to do with as he pleased. Men disobeyed, and the result is a brutal world.

YOu guys sound real mature. It really gives me faith in the youth of this generation that someone so stupid is cohabiting and potentially becoming parents. You have the inability to communicate on an adult level, you glory in attacking Christians and blaspheming, you seem to think book burning is a good thing.

What a great dad you'll make.

Meh ... no different than when other books are burned for "the good of the people" ...

Ah, by the Nazis and commies, you mean?

So I'm going to hell for throwing a bible in the garbage? Gee, that's pretty harsh.
How about this, a split second before I die, I'll repent, just in case. Won't that work?

Hi TofuDog:

So I'm going to hell for throwing a bible in the garbage? Gee, that's pretty harsh.

No sir. Hell is a picnic compared to the 'lake of fire' (Rev. 21:8) where you belong. While you will claim, at the Judgment, to be only a 'worthless slave,' worthy of being cast into outer darkness (Matt. 25:30 = far left), coming out here every damned day to discredit God and His Word proves the Tofudog is more than just worthless . . .

How about this, a split second before I die, I'll repent, just in case. Won't that work?

No. You have already been blinded by the 'deluding influence' and are now forced into believing 'what is false' (2Thes. 2:11), which includes the bogus notion that repenting can save you from a destiny that was earned LONG before this Creation was called into being. "You are gods" (Ps. 82:6, John 10:34) from God's Infinite Realm (far left) currently incarnate in this Adamic Universe as mere men (bottom of diagram) and this is the third and final time that these things are taking place (see Ecc. 1:9-11). You denied God in His Infinite Realm, during the Satanic Rebellion, 'and' you denied God's Son, when Michael the Archangel threw your sorry behind out of 'Heaven' (Rev. 12:7-12) 'and' now you deny God 'and' His Living Word for the third and final time on this earth. Those believing are not judged, 'but,' the unbelieving are 'judged already' (John 3:18) and there is absolutely no escape from utter destruction . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Terr, you reply with such dogmatic bullshit that barely even means anything that I'm wondering if you're just pulling my leg, lol.
Either that or you have so no personal opinion and you're so brainwashed that you can only repeat other people's stuff like a trained seal.

No sir. Hell is a picnic compared to the 'lake of fire' (Rev. 21:8)

Which side of Hell?

where you belong.

Love you neighbor as yourself...

No. You have already been blinded by the 'deluding influence' and are now forced into believing 'what is false' (2Thes. 2:11), which includes the bogus notion that repenting can save you from a destiny that was earned LONG before this Creation was called into being.

Predestination is not the biblical word. Predestination excludes free will and renders 'choice' and 'salvation'- your entire religion- meaningless. Read the book again.

Tofu, the biblical word is that you would not be saved, as it would not be heartfelt and you would be taking the lord's name in vain. Terral gets his 'information' from men, not from the biblical word of 'god'

You denied God in His Infinite Realm, during the Satanic Rebellion, 'and' you denied God's Son, when Michael the Archangel threw your sorry behind out of 'Heaven'

Your convoluted heresies only show how misled you've been. The biblical word is very simple on this matter
Those believing are not judged, 'but,' the unbelieving are 'judged already' (John 3:18) and there is absolutely no escape from utter destruction . . .

Except that one can escape the Second Death by accept Jesus Christ. The unsaved stand before the thrown of the Father and will be judged guilty. The saved stand before the Son and, being washed in the blood of the lamb, are cleansed of their sins...

that's the biblical teaching

Terr, you reply with such dogmatic bullshit that barely even means anything that I'm wondering if you're just pulling my leg, lol.
Either that or you have so no personal opinion and you're so brainwashed that you can only repeat other people's stuff like a trained seal.

But of course, you wouldn't know since you have zero knowledge yourself of the bible you like to bash.

What a laughable twit.

But of course, you wouldn't know since you have zero knowledge yourself of the bible you like to bash.

What a laughable twit.

If I would just study the bible until it hypnotizes me too, I could spout gibberrish like terr and be completely self-deluded.

God gave the world to man to do with as he pleased.

^^lies!!

He gave it to the jews to slay all other races and take their land- according to judaism

Well, considering that you claim to be a lawyer, you may wish to research this further.......

God made mankind to be a guardian of Gaia, which is to say......Mother Earth.

God did NOT give the Hebrew people the Earth, He gave ISRAEL to the descendents of Abraham.

Try again Jelly Butt Licker.

"God made mankind to be a guardian of Gaia, which is to say......Mother Earth."

I'm sure He's really proud of the great job we're doing. If we're made in His image, He's an idiot.

Forum List

Back