🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The United States IS a Christian Nation

The World Trade Center was punishment by Allah. The gods are ganging up on the US.

The "gods"? What the fuck do you mean by that you lobotomized idiot? If you believe in Christian doctrine, then you would know that there is only One God.

not true

if the son is not the father is not the holy spity, yet all are 'god', then there are three gods

YHWH/El recognizes other gods as real in the OT

Prove that last statement about Elokim recognizing other gods as real. Provide links and proof of this.

Otherwise be known for the liar that you are.

The "gods"? What the fuck do you mean by that you lobotomized idiot? If you believe in Christian doctrine, then you would know that there is only One God.

not true

if the son is not the father is not the holy spity, yet all are 'god', then there are three gods

Prove that last statement about Elokim recognizing other gods as real. Provide links and proof of this.

See, Elohim- 'the gods'

you just admitted to being a polytheist

Exodus 20:3 (The first commandment): You shall have no gods before me. The gods of other nations are recognized, and the same in the next 2 quotes

Exodus 31:14 Do not worship any other god, for the LORD (Yahweh), whose name is Jealous, is a jealous god.

Exodus 23:24-25 Do not bow down before their gods or worship them or follow their practices. You must demolish them and break their sacred stones to pieces. Worship the LORD (Yahweh) your god...

not 'false gods' or 'idols'

gods

not true

See, Elohim- 'the gods'

you just admitted to being a polytheist

Actually, "el" means God, and "ohim" means many powers, so the translation isn't "many gods" but rather "God of many powers".

It's a Hebrew term by the way. Might wanna study up on that idiot.

It is the plural form of 'god'

if they wished to use it another way, they could simply say 'god of many powers'

You know.....I'd much rather trust a Torah scholar's version of what that word means, rather than your own deluded nonsensical ramblings.

They know. You obviously don't.

Nice try anyway, thanks for playing.

:loL:

you think you can trust a revisionist jew to tell the truth about the torah :lol:

that's like asking a skinhead for the truth about the german genocide of the NAZI eraor expecting Bush to tell the truth about what he knew

Like I said, they've studied this, it's their book.

You on the other hand look for any reason to discount anything, and quite often cherry pick and take things out of context.

So.......why the fuck should I trust one word of what you say?

you think you can trust a revisionist jew to tell the truth about the torah :lol:

that's like asking a skinhead for the truth about the german genocide of the NAZI eraor expecting Bush to tell the truth about what he knew

By the way, pull your skirt down back over your legs, your ass is showing it's true racist colors.

Like I said, they've studied this, it's their book.

You on the other hand look for any reason to discount anything, and quite often cherry pick and take things out of context.

So.......why the fuck should I trust one word of what you say?

:lol:

says the guy who's changed his mind 3 times on whether the Tao and the Torah say the same thing and calls his own custom religion a lie

By the way, pull your skirt down back over your legs, your ass is showing it's true racist colors.

your stupidity is showing

thee was nothing racist about what I said

2 questions.........and yes, your statement about "revisionist jews" was a bit racist. But, like I said, you don't know who the person is that I study from (Uri Harel), and no, he's not a revisionist Jew, but, like I said.......you're a cherry picker and look for anything.

First question. Do you speak Hebrew fluently?

Second question. Do you study Torah?

If the answer to either one of those questions is no, then don't bug me as you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Very confusing, first Obama says that we're not a Christian nation, then world acclaimed religion professors from such universities as the prestigious Boston University, acclaim that .... well in fact, the US is pervasively Christian and only a Christian would be so blind as to not see that fact.

In one of his keenest observations, Prothero relates that when he discusses the "Christian America" question in his classes, evangelical Christians describe America as a multicultural nation of religious diversity while non-Christian students see the nation as pervasively Christian. As he writes, "my Jewish students tell me you have to be blind (or Christian) not to see that this is a Christian country."

I would tend to agree, as Christians or even "Judeo-Christian" aligned persons, the ability to see just how Christian we are is inadequate since we don't know anything else.

We do not frequently visit or live in Muslim countries, or in East Asia, or India where Christianity has hardly shaped their worldview.

And we rarely associate with such persons enough to get an adequate perspective.

From an outside perspective, it would seem that Obama's comments would only be seen as crazy, or pandering, or false. I'm only suggesting that would be the case, I don't know if anyone has made that claim from say...the Middle East.

But, regarding the US, it seems someone is trying to change our "perception" and is getting away with it because of our inability to perceive the truth otherwise.

AlbertMohler.com

Simple

If Christian means Christ like, then America is not a Christian nation.
If Christian is just a title, then perhaps.

2 questions.........and yes, your statement about "revisionist jews" was a bit racist.

No, it's not. I didn't even mention a race.

They are revisionist jews- jews who are revisionists- and they ther3efore have a motive to misrepresent anything which might reflect poorly on their religion or stance. That's kinda why they're revisionists- because they realized shit didn't make sense.
For you to accuse anyone of nkot knowing what they're talking about when you've changed your position 3 times in this very thread and already called your custom religion 'a lie' in the past, is the height of hilarity

Forum List

Back