🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The United States IS a Christian Nation

What flavor of Christian are we?

Catholic?

Protestant?

Born Again?

And how do the Jews factor into this?

Why should there be an "established" Church? America is a Christian Nation because it believes in the value system that can only be supported under the Christian religion and that is that ALL men are CREATED equal and that we ALL have UNalienable rights. This can never nor will ever happen under athiesm, Islam, or any other religious system. Are there so called "christians" that abuse the system? Yes. But that does not make the system invalid because its origins are founded in the Bible.

Last edited:
Why should there be an "established" Church? America is a Christian Nation because it believes in the value system that can only be supported under the Christian religion

Really? Do you realize how ignorant that claim is?

and that is that ALL men are CREATED equal

except blacks...

and that we ALL have UNalienable rights.

Demonstrably false. Claim a "right" and I'll show it being alienated.
This can never nor will ever happen under athiesm, Islam, or any other religious system.

wow... This is like listening to GEERUP

Why should there be an "established" Church? America is a Christian Nation because it believes in the value system that can only be supported under the Christian religion

and that is that ALL men are CREATED equal

except blacks...

and that we ALL have UNalienable rights.

This can never nor will ever happen under athiesm, Islam, or any other religious system.

Sounds pretty lame to me. Show where Blacks are not Equal in the Christian Religion?

Maybe you can define Inalienable Rights for Yourself. You obviously don't get the concept at all. Instead of blaming creation, you might consider narrowing it down to the Teachers Unions. They obviously don't get the concept either Favoring Unions as More Equal than All Others.

except blacks...

Sounds pretty lame to me. Show where Blacks are not Equal in the Christian Religion?
Nice strawman. The words you cited are in the DoI.

IN the Torah, all non-jews are subhuman. This is one of the many contradictions between OT and NT
Maybe you can define Inalienable Rights for Yourself

No such thing exists.

You obviously don't get the concept at all. Instead of blaming creation, you might consider narrowing it down to the Teachers Unions. They obviously don't get the concept either Favoring Unions as More Equal than All Others.

What are you babbling about?

IN the Torah, all non-jews are subhuman. This is one of the many contradictions between OT and NT

Where do you find the words subhuman in the Bible?

Rahab and Ruth were Jews?:eusa_eh:

No such thing exists.

What??? Inalienable rights don't exist?

except blacks...

No such thing exists.

You obviously don't get the concept at all. Instead of blaming creation, you might consider narrowing it down to the Teachers Unions. They obviously don't get the concept either Favoring Unions as More Equal than All Others.

I'm referring the Money you wasted on education! Where in Christianity are Blacks less than Equal?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. -Thomas Jefferson

except blacks...

No such thing exists.

What is or who are Jews?

Joe:"What is or who are Jews?"

Can You be more specific here?

Some stated that all non-Jews were subhuman. I wanted someone to define the term Jew. To minimize ambiguity.

We are going through something Similar on a Muslim Thread. Point that First, Are We All descended from Adam? Second, Are we all descended from Noah? Third that God Made man in His Image, that includes Believer and Nonbeliever.

I'd hit on 1 Kings Chapter 8

8:39 Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men;)

8:40 That they may fear thee all the days that they live in the land which thou gavest unto our fathers.

8:41 Moreover concerning a stranger, that is not of thy people Israel, but cometh out of a far country for thy name's sake;

8:42 (For they shall hear of thy great name, and of thy strong hand, and of thy stretched out arm;) when he shall come and pray toward this house;

8:43 Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as do thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name.

8:44 If thy people go out to battle against their enemy, whithersoever thou shalt send them, and shall pray unto the LORD toward the city which thou hast chosen, and toward the house that I have built for thy name:

8:45 Then hear thou in heaven their prayer and their supplication, and maintain their cause.

Thats off the cuff. You can Search Holy Bible.com Great Search Engine.

Welcome to Holy Bible the site dedicated to God's word. check out the Online KJV (King James Version) bible and a search.

The Holy Bible Kings&Chapter=8

Joe:"What is or who are Jews?"

Can You be more specific here?

Some stated that all non-Jews were subhuman. I wanted someone to define the term Jew. To minimize ambiguity.

We are going through something Similar on a Muslim Thread. Point that First, Are We All descended from Adam? Second, Are we all descended from Noah? Third that God Made man in His Image, that includes Believer and Nonbeliever.

8:39 Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men;)

8:40 That they may fear thee all the days that they live in the land which thou gavest unto our fathers.

8:41 Moreover concerning a stranger, that is not of thy people Israel, but cometh out of a far country for thy name's sake;

8:42 (For they shall hear of thy great name, and of thy strong hand, and of thy stretched out arm;) when he shall come and pray toward this house;

8:43 Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as do thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name.

8:44 If thy people go out to battle against their enemy, whithersoever thou shalt send them, and shall pray unto the LORD toward the city which thou hast chosen, and toward the house that I have built for thy name:

8:45 Then hear thou in heaven their prayer and their supplication, and maintain their cause.

Welcome to Holy Bible the site dedicated to God's word. check out the Online KJV (King James Version) bible and a search.

Thank you for your post. But I was really looking forward to the other person to respond. So, if one knows from whom you have descended, then the blood of a Jew is everyone. That is of course if you are not of this world.

The strangers were Jews, just they were scattered throughout the earth.

Thank you for your post. But I was really looking forward to the other person to respond. So, if one knows from whom you have descended, then the blood of a Jew is everyone. That is of course if you are not of this world.

You People really amaze Us! Back on My Home Planet We really get a Kick out of You! Barrel of Laughs! :):):):):)

You People really amaze Us! Back on My Home Planet We really get a Kick out of You! Barrel of Laughs! :):):):):)

What do you mean by you people?

What do you mean by you people?

Earthlings!

Ruth was a convert to Judaism:
And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God - Ruth 1:16​

Rahab was spared only because she professed faith in Judaism and betrayed her entire people to genocide (a frequent occurrence in the Bible.)

By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace. - Hebrews 11:31​

Where in Christianity are Blacks less than Equal?

Scriptural justifications for racism have been offered based on the story of Noah and Ham. see Genesis 9:18-27. Ham sees his father, Noah, naked and laying in a drunken stupor. He tells his brothers Shem and Japheth, who then cover Noah while managing to avert their eyes from his nakedness. As punishment for seeing him naked, Noah curses Ham's lineage. This curse is explained in the Babylonian Talmud, which claims that "the descendants of Ham are cursed by being Black and are sinful with a degenerate progeny."

The validity of this explanation is certainly questionable, especially since the curse only affected Ham's descendants through Canaan, who lived in the Levant and were presumably light-skinned. However, whether this interpretation should be considered legitimate now is of little significance; it predominated Christian thought for centuries and was used to justify the institution of racial slavery in Christian European nations. These beliefs - coupled with the New Testament commandment telling slaves to be obedient to their masters - provided Christians with a religious basis for slavery.

And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God - Ruth 1:16
Rahab was spared only because she professed faith in Judaism and betrayed her entire people to genocide (a frequent occurrence in the Bible.)
By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace. - Hebrews 11:31

Scriptural justifications for racism have been offered based on the story of Noah and Ham. see Genesis 9:18-27. Ham sees his father, Noah, naked and laying in a drunken stupor. He tells his brothers Shem and Japheth, who then cover Noah while managing to avert their eyes from his nakedness. As punishment for seeing him naked, Noah curses Ham's lineage. This curse is explained in the Babylonian Talmud, which claims that "the descendants of Ham are cursed by being Black and are sinful with a degenerate progeny."

The validity of this explanation is certainly questionable, especially since the curse only affected Ham's descendants through Canaan, who lived in the Levant and were presumably light-skinned. However, whether this interpretation should be considered legitimate now is of little significance; it predominated Christian thought for centuries and was used to justify the institution of racial slavery in Christian European nations. These beliefs - coupled with the New Testament commandment telling slaves to be obedient to their masters - provided Christians with a religious basis for slavery.

There.

And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God - Ruth 1:16​

By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace. - Hebrews 11:31​

See.......this is yet another place where I think the MusLAME theology is fucked. If someone was to watch "The Human Family Tree" on Nat Geo, they would see that not only are we all related, but we are also all 99.9 percent the same.

Skin pigment alone should not be used to determine the goodness or evil of a person. It should be their actions.

Incidentally, if blacks are so bad, then can you please tell me why the blacks in Ethiopia are some of the oldest Christians on the planet, as well as the fact that they believe God loves them (which He does).

How can God love someone who is evil?

Forum List

Back