The USA is becoming a police state!

Most of these conspiracies, especially those involving Rorschach tests like the 'Illuminati' or 'Shadow Government' are the assembly of arbitrary patterns that have no particular significance.

They take disparate events and try to assemble them into a pattern, insisting it can be no other way.
But of course it can. You can take those events and combine them with others to create entirely different patterns.

It would be like rifling through a bag of scramble tiles and pulling out the letters that spell 'C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y'. And then insisting the bag is trying to tell you something.

I can take the same bag and make the words 'B-L-U-E, H-I-P-P-O, L-U-N-C-H-B-O-X' using the exact same process. And possessing the exact same significance.

You are just showing you have not even researched a tiny bit.

Or that I have. Birther conspiracies, illuminati conspiracies, truther conspiracies. And so far, they hold up to an even passing test of credibility, reason, or fact checking.

And look at your argument: insinuation. Allusion. Vague reference to 'research'.

But no evidence. Nothing to back your conspiracy. With the simple demand that you 'prove it' sending your entire argument into a tail spin.

I veery simply, based on your replies that you have not studied it at al.
More vague allusion and insinaution of 'research'.....that vanishes the moment we ask you to back it up factually.

Of course you state you have, You have to,

Biut I KNOW, based on your replies that you have not even a clue at all.

Or you can't back up your conspiracy factually. So you're giving me excuses why you've got nothing.

Its okay. You're hardly unique is offering excuses instead of evidence to back your claims. It happens all the time among Truthers, Illuminati conspiracy theorists, Birthers, Flat Earthers and the like.

When you have more than excuses for why you can't back up any of your claims, we'll be here.

as was the plan all along

1984 will going to look like a childrens'book.

if we don't stop this we will have a 1984 on steroids very very soon!

The goal is that eventually the whole of the world (global) becomes a police state.

Your post sounds more like the children's book about Chicken Little (the sky is falling) than it does Orwell's novel.

Who was the architect of the "plan" to make our country (and eventually the whole world) a "police state"?

What is the architect's motive?

Read the books of the psychopath Zbigniew Brzeziński
and all you questions above will be answered,

Motive?? simple: sick psychopaths love POWER over other people.

I'm not going to read his books.

And perhaps most pressing.....why the fuck would they tell OL?

If you would have researched it, you would know.
There IS a reason for this.

You're the evil architect's chosen messenger to warn the world on USMB of the approaching police state? why would he want to warn us about his evil plan? does he want us to foil it? then perhaps he's not evil after all ... and if we research it, you claim, then we'll discover the who and the why?

I'm not biting on that worm. I doubt any search engine would be helpful. But, you're certainly amusing.

Not only the messenger....the 'One' that has assembled all the information and is privy to special knowledge.

.....as long as you don't actually ask for the evidence to back it up, ask too many questions or think too hard about it.

as was the plan all along

1984 will going to look like a childrens'book.

if we don't stop this we will have a 1984 on steroids very very soon!

The goal is that eventually the whole of the world (global) becomes a police state.

Your post sounds more like the children's book about Chicken Little (the sky is falling) than it does Orwell's novel.

Who was the architect of the "plan" to make our country (and eventually the whole world) a "police state"?

What is the architect's motive?

Read the books of the psychopath Zbigniew Brzeziński
and all you questions above will be answered,

Motive?? simple: sick psychopaths love POWER over other people.

I'm not going to read his books.

In German apparently. As that's what OL linked to.

Police brutality is the primary component of a police state.

The pure definition of a police state is a government's use of civil police to oppressively control a population which is dissatisfied with that government's imposed policies. The more brutal, militarized and detached the civil police are from the public category, the more readily compliant the intimidated public will be.

Anyone who is older than age fifty is clearly aware of the transition occurring in the nature, character and function of the civil police in recent years. While changes in the nature and character of American society in general have prompted certain changes in the character and performance of the civil police the issues of excessive force and unnecessary enforcement have a critical level and the public is beginning to respond to it.
I'd say that police brutality being the primary component of a police state being arguable. However, let us assume that it is. It still doesn't matter as they are two separate issues. For example, I don't think that anybody argues that a straight line is the primary component of a rectangle. With no lines...there is absolutely no way you can have a rectangle...they are a critical component. However, nobody would ever say that if you see a line, there must be a rectangle...why? Well there are a lot of other things that go into being a rectangle.

Again, I don't agree that police brutality is a primary component of being a police state, but even if it is, my example should show how, logically, it still doesn't matter. Police brutality is not necessarily an indication of a police state...at all.

If you are over the age of fifty and believe that there is a change in the character and function of the civil police, then your mental facilities must also be failing you. People of race have, IN EVERY SINGLE DECADE SINCE THE 50'S (to my knowledge at least), been complaining of the issue of police brutality. Perhaps the most infamous (in my memory at least) were the Rodney King riots. The issue isn't a transition, but an increased ability to videotape and report on open channels issues of police brutality. A significant portion (maybe all) of the police brutality cases are the result of video taken by witness and / or grassroots movements from the community to bring awareness to the issue. Just because you are made more aware of something doesn't mean that it wasn't always there.

Just to be clear, I'm not arguing that police brutality isn't an issue that we need to address. I'm saying that if you think that police brutality means a police state...then I encourage you to ACTUALLY move to a police state and then tell us how much America is like that. The fact, alone, that you can post video tapes highlighting brutality or march against them is CLEAR evidence against a police state. The fact that there are websites, on the open web and not the deep web, that decry against brutality and the US government that aren't immediately shut down is CLEAR evidence against a police state.

Please, if you want to say brutality is an issue that is one thing. Pretending that America, one of the most free nations in the world, is suffering under a police state just speaks to your lack of worldly knowledge and travel. It is almost offensive to compare us to nations that are actually oppressed.

And perhaps most pressing.....why the fuck would they tell OL?

If you would have researched it, you would know.
There IS a reason for this.

You're the evil architect's chosen messenger to warn the world on USMB of the approaching police state? why would he want to warn us about his evil plan? does he want us to foil it? then perhaps he's not evil after all ... and if we research it, you claim, then we'll discover the who and the why?

I'm not biting on that worm. I doubt any search engine would be helpful. But, you're certainly amusing.

Not only the messenger....the 'One' that has assembled all the information and is privy to special knowledge.

.....as long as you don't actually ask for the evidence to back it up, ask too many questions or think too hard about it.

The "One"? Gosh. Maybe we're human batteries connected to some elaborate Matrix ... and OL is "Neo" ... and if we swallow the magic pill, we can escape from our slumbering dream world that holds us prisoner ....

"The USA is becoming a police state!"

Ridiculous, hyperbolic nonsense.

ok tell us then why?

Denial_riverinegypt.jpg
Because it's ridiculous, hyperbolic nonsense.

I know what a police state is. I was arrested on a night warrant years ago two nights after an election. A Mormon prosecutor and a catholic judge decided they did not like me getting a whole town out to vote. Had me arrested on a night warrant believing they would teach me a lesson. Night warrants are used for really bad criminals or by out of control judges and prosecutors. That whole case was dropped. It actually shocked a lot of people that they would be that bold but that is what you have had growing in this country for years.
I can recall a time in America, not so long ago, when no state or federal magistrate would dare to issue a "no-knock" break-in warrant for anything less than life-or-death expediency and/or the arrest of extremely dangerous felons when no alternative means of apprehension was available. Reluctance to issue a warrant enabling police to break down someone's door without warning, typically in the middle of the night, was predicated on respect for the spirit of the Fourth Amendment.

That was then, and I'm talking about the fifties and sixties. This is now. Today these "no-knock" break-in raids are conducted several times a day, every day, all over America -- for reasons as petty and as unnecessary as the mere suspicion of marijuana sale or possession. On one such occasion, a moron drug-raider tossed a flash/bang grenade through a window that landed in a baby's crib and nearly burned half his face off. The purpose of that raid was "suspicion of illegal drug activity." No evidence of illegal drug activity was found.

Go here for more information on the increasing frequency of these oppressive raids: Botched Paramilitary Police Raids

Last edited:
I know what a police state is. I was arrested on a night warrant years ago two nights after an election. A Mormon prosecutor and a catholic judge decided they did not like me getting a whole town out to vote. Had me arrested on a night warrant believing they would teach me a lesson. Night warrants are used for really bad criminals or by out of control judges and prosecutors. That whole case was dropped. It actually shocked a lot of people that they would be that bold but that is what you have had growing in this country for years.
I can recall the time in America, not so long ago, when no state or federal magistrate would dare to issue a "no-knock" break-in warrant for anything less than life-or-death expediency and/or the arrest of extremely dangerous felons when no alternative means of apprehension was available. Reluctance to issue a warrant enabling police to break down someone's door without warning, typically in the middle of the night, was predicated on respect for the spirit of the Fourth Amendment.

Odd, that's exactly what the police who burst into the home of Richard and Mildred Loving did when attempting to prove them guilty of interracial sex, a felony. They had to settle for arresting them for interracial marriage instead.

Almost 50 years ago.

So when is this 'era' you were speaking of?

I can recall the time in America, not so long ago, when no state or federal magistrate would dare to issue a "no-knock" break-in warrant for anything less than life-or-death expediency and/or the arrest of extremely dangerous felons when no alternative means of apprehension was available. Reluctance to issue a warrant enabling police to break down someone's door without warning, typically in the middle of the night, was predicated on respect for the spirit of the Fourth Amendment.

That was then, and I'm talking about the fifties and sixties. This is now. Today these "no-knock" break-in raids are conducted several times a day, every day, all over America -- for reasons as petty and unnecessary as the mere suspicion of marijuana sale or possession. On one such occasion, a moron drug-raider tossed a flash/bang grenade through a window that landed in a baby's crib and nearly burned half his face off. The purpose of that raid was "suspicion of illegal drug activity." No evidence of illegal drug activity was found.

Go here for more information on the increasing frequency of these oppressive raids: Botched Paramilitary Police Raids
Back in the 90's when that all went down there were some people very shocked over a night warrant as even a known tax evader and drug dealer they could not get a night warrant for with most judges.
There are some issues out there and it would be foolish for people to ignore it at this point but many will. I saw something about sixteen years ago in a patrol car. It was a spiritual manifestation and the driver was mechanical like a drone. That let me know something was coming but I didn't fully understand what these things were always back then when they would manifest spiritually like that. Thanks for the links I'll go take a look.

MIKEK SAID:

"Police brutality is the primary component of a police state."

Nonsense.

A police state manifests when citizens are denied due process of the law, when citizens are presumed guilty and are subject to punitive measures by the state absent due process, and when citizens are denied the ability to defend themselves in a court of law before a neutral magistrate.

A police state manifests when free speech is denied, when opposition to the government by the press is criminalized, and when only official state propaganda is allowed to be disseminated to the people.

And none of the above is occurring in the United States.

Indeed, the fact that citizens subject to police brutality are at liberty seek damages in civil court, where a sworn officer suspected to have engaged in brutality might be subject to criminal prosecution and investigated for committing possible Federal civil rights violations is further proof that police brutality is not the primary component of a police state, and that the United States is in no way, shape, or form a 'police state.'

Again, the notion is ridiculous, hyperbolic nonsense.

REVOLUTION TIME?!? America's Emerging Police State

Nope.

As no rational person is going to accept empty accusations backed by a youtube video as having any particular relevance to the actual world.

But hey, allude to 'research' for us again before running from any request for evidence. Surely that will strengthen your argument.

Forum List

Back