🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The variables of evil

money
power
life everlasting
control

Money isn't evil ... or even a contributor to it. Money is merely something we use to buy goods or services.
Power can be used for good or ill ... but should always be used sparingly on others
Life everlasting doesn't exist ... at least in corporeal form
Control? How is that different than power?

What is "evil"?
Evil is a human construct. It doesn't really exist.
Whatever word that you want to use for terrible acts of violence will suffice. We use "evil" for that. What word do you use for it?

You forgot Taco Bell Drive-thru.
You are correct. Thank you.
Money isn't evil ... or even a contributor to it. Money is merely something we use to buy goods or services.
Power can be used for good or ill ... but should always be used sparingly on others
Life everlasting doesn't exist ... at least in corporeal form
Control? How is that different than power?
The things people will do for money can be evil. Especially those who use money as a scorecard of success.
It is the addiction of to power that is evil. Some people can never get enough and will do evil things to get more. Like Donald Trump.
Evil people use the promise of life everlasting as a tool to take advantage of people to gain money and power. They create cults and people blindly follow.
The spectrum of control can be very limited as power seems to be more omnipotent.

So maybe it should just be money and power are the root of all evil.

The over pursuit of
money
power
life everlasting
control

is the root of evil.

Isn't this basically the same thing you said in the first post? I was kind of expecting the second post to develop upon the first post based on what I said.

Isn't this basically the same thing you said in the first post? I was kind of expecting the second post to develop upon the first post based on what I said.
I wanted to emphasize the "over pursuit", "excessive emphasis' on power, money and control is the problem. We all pursue money, power and control, hopefully, in a balanced way. Individuals, too often, will fall the interpretation of a false god interpretations from con man over promising getting them to heaven.

I wanted to emphasize the "over pursuit", "excessive emphasis' on power, money and control is the problem. We all pursue money, power and control, hopefully, in a balanced way. Individuals, too often, will fall the interpretation of a false god interpretations from con man over promising getting them to heaven.

But did you read what I wrote? Because you replied was written like you didn't bother.

Forum List

Back