The vote is in...

It happens to the best of us.

There IS going to be a statement by Susan Collins at 3 p.m. during her Senate speech on how she plans to vote tomorrow.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't get shot. This has gone beyond ridiculous.

Not sure why it's so important for her to publicly make a statement on how she's going to vote, but whatever...…

Oh how right you are about the ridiculous factor, every day it gets more & more crazy
And OldLady is an ardent contributor to the crazy.

She’s started a thread saying Kav was either drunk or drugged, or both, during the hearing, because he drank water, and that Kavs wife must be on tranquillisers, and because Kav expressed emotion during the hearing, he must have availed himself of them :cuckoo:

Possibly, IDK cause I haven't seen those posts. Old Lady and I don't usually agree on a lot of things, but I have to give her credit that she can sometimes be reasonable without the BS & name calling like many of the whiners here. Cause ultimately we are all entitled to our opinions. :113:

PS.....I'm in Washington, we have more coffee than Juan Valdez

It ain't what you got ----- it's how you use it. :eusa_shifty:

Well I sure don't smoke or snort it....I drink it....from a cup and once in a great while I might use coffee in cooking or baking.

Though I do admit there are some days I could really go for an IV drip....and today may well be one of those days

Forum List

Back