The Wall - Why it's a dumb idea

Don't lump me in with those idiot Democrats trying to open the floodgates... 'cause it ain't true... I liked the Trump approach on the subject.

Hell... I wish he'd gone further and faster... if he'd done as well (and with more class, grace and style) in other areas of focus, he'd still be POTUS.

If we didn't have that bullshit mail-in voting he'd be President today, and 13 military men and women would still be alive. On every border policy, the commies did whatever they could to stop him. If they couldn't stop it in the House, they had their commie judges do it for them.........at least temporarily until Trump got it to the appeals court.

Imagine what our country would be like today if Trump did win. Gasoline around $2.20 a gallon, no labor shortage because he never would have signed a bill that included free fed money for unemployment scammers, the rest of the wall would have been built, and Trump figuring out ways to build more, our unemployment probably in the low 4% range if not in the 3% range, we would be doing much better today.

But here we are in the exact opposite situation. A really bad trade-off so people didn't have to read meanie Tweets.

Last edited:
Let's see a video of an 8th month pregnant Consuela do that!

Absolutely. I've been looking for somebody to hire that will clean out and fix my gutters. It's two stories up. I can't find anybody willing to climb a ladder that high. People who think compromising the wall is as easy as their videos show, but I'd be willing to bet most people have never been nearly that high off the ground before on a ladder or like device.

Some people simply have no fear of heights. But that's a small percentage of people. Most people can't do it even in top physical shape.

Yea, Trump used his expertise in looking over curtain swatches for his hotels to design a border wall.

You Trumptards really are gullible.
This kind of trash isn't even worth responding to.

You're the world's biggest dumbfuck.

Absolutely. I've been looking for somebody to hire that will clean out and fix my gutters. It's two stories up. I can't find anybody willing to climb a ladder that high. People who think compromising the wall is as easy as their videos show, but I'd be willing to bet most people have never been nearly that high off the ground before on a ladder or like device.

Some people simply have no fear of heights. But that's a small percentage of people. Most people can't do it even in top physical shape.
a 30 ft ladder would probably weigh 300 lbs. I can just see some pregnant illegal carrying a 300 lb ladder up a hill to the wall so she can climb over it.

Last edited:
a 30 ft ladder would probably weigh 300 lbs. I can just see some pregnant illegal carrying a 300 lb ladder up a hill to the wall so she can climb over it.
I always knew you were an idiot, why do you keep poving it. 30 foot ladder that weighs 300 lbs?

How much does a 30 ft aluminum ladder weigh?
Feature Size / Details
Approx. Product Width (in) 17.38
Approx. Product Weight (lb) 63.5
Max. Open Extended Length 29ft

Not a chance of getting a workable solution to the border or illegal's problem. Because we chose to just pick a side & blame everything on the other side. Does blame ever get anything done?

Not a chance of getting a workable solution to the border or illegal's problem. Because we chose to just pick a side & blame everything on the other side. Does blame ever get anything done?
Let's count the ways Trump blames everyone — except himself

Trump Blames Pence, McConnell For Election Loss

Trump blames states as he faces criticism for slow Covid ..

Trump blames "blue states" for high coronavirus cases in US

Does blame ever get anything done?

Trump Blames 'Antifa People' for Capitol Riot:

Trump Blames Losing Campaign on Listening to 'Woke Jared'

Now, Trump blames Obama and Biden for all the crises he's ...

Trump blames past administrations for a flawed COVID-19 test ...

Trump is blaming Obama for leaving him with “broken tests”

I always knew you were an idiot, why do you keep poving it. 30 foot ladder that weighs 300 lbs?

How much does a 30 ft aluminum ladder weigh?
Feature Size / Details
Approx. Product Width (in) 17.38
Approx. Product Weight (lb) 63.5
Max. Open Extended Length 29ft
You believe a 110 lb pregnant Mexican girl can haul a 70lb ladder who knows how many miles? Do they even have 30 ft ladders at Home Depot? What happens when she gets to the top?

Here's the bottom line: You're a fucking moron who will say anything to defeat a policy you hate because you know it will work.

You believe a 110 lb pregnant Mexican girl can haul a 70lb ladder who knows how many miles? Do they even have 30 ft ladders at Home Depot? What happens when she gets to the top?

Here's the bottom line: You're a fucking moron who will say anything to defeat a policy you hate because you know it will work.
That is an example of how much a 30 foot metal / fiberglass ladder weighs. A rope ladder, can be carried in a backpack.

ISOP Fire Emergency Ladder, 30 feet (4 Story), This one designed for ... At 13 pounds (6 kg), it comes in at the average weight for a fire escape ladder.

Repeat 13 pounds.

That is an example of how much a 30 foot metal / fiberglass ladder weighs. A rope ladder, can be carried in a backpack.

So even if 5% of the people are able to breach the wall successfully, is that any reason not to build a wall and let the other 95% cross over without any effort whatsoever?

As I mentioned earlier, we hear of criminals breaking out of prisons and jails all the time. Do they remove their locks and tear down their walls?

So even if 5% of the people are able to breach the wall successfully, is that any reason not to build a wall and let the other 95% cross over without any effort whatsoever?
Actually it's about allocating resources, and using better surveillance instead of barricades.
The difference in cost of a 15 foot fence, and a 30 foot wall is staggering. Yet neither will absolutely stop people, only slow them down.

The resources going into a wall, could be replaced by spending a fraction to put in ground sensors and surveillance, that would alert patrolling agents to capture them before they could get out of the area.

ISOP Fire Emergency Ladder, 30 feet (4 Story), This one designed for ... At 13 pounds (6 kg), it comes in at the average weight for a fire escape ladder.

Repeat 13 pounds.
How is the pregnant Mexican girl going to get the latter over the top of the wall?

Actually it's about allocating resources, and using better surveillance instead of barricades.
The difference in cost of a 15 foot fence, and a 30 foot wall is staggering. Yet neither will absolutely stop people, only slow them down.

The resources going into a wall, could be replaced by spending a fraction to put in ground sensors and surveillance, that would alert patrolling agents to capture them before they could get out of the area.
the 30 ft wall is cheap compared to the cost of illegals, you fucking moron.

It could save money, but then how would we trust Democrats to actually deploy them?

How is the pregnant Mexican girl going to get the latter over the top of the wall?

It has detachable hooks. All it takes is a piece of rope with a hook, and some pulleys.

Luke Skywalker carried a hook on his belt.

They put in more security cameras, and more guards, not build taller walls.

What are the security cameras going to do when the perp is making a mad dash for New York?

Guards are not cheap. They are the most expensive method of controlling the border.

What a fucking moron.

It has detachable hooks. All it takes is a piece of rope with a hook, and some pulleys.

Luke Skywalker carried a hook on his belt.
How is the pregnant Mexican girl going to get the pullies and the rope every 30 ft of wall?

Forum List

Back