The "WAR ON WOMEN"

The Republican war on women, to be exact – Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right who deny women their right to privacy and endanger their health and lives with reckless, irresponsible anti-choice legislation.
You kooks are the ones who made everyone get the jab or lose their jobs, including women so you should talk doofus.
Plus letting men invade women's bathrooms and compete against them in sports. What hypocritical buffoons you are Mrs Jones!

you are not pro choice - therefore you are forced birth
No one is “pro-choice,” pro-abort filth.

But you pro-aborts are the ones who want to force birth.
you don't want to do anything that keeps them alive once they are outside the womb
I want laws against killing born kids and laws against killing unborn kids - the same laws, the same standard.

This is what your retarded spidermonkey brain thinks is inconsistent.

Why do the most strict and conservative sects demand women cover themselves? Because men can’t possibly be expected to control themselves and a woman’s beauty is the property of the men in her life. The more conservative tbe sect apparently, the less onus is on the man to control his impulses and the more is on the woman to make herself as ugly as possible. And if he doesn’t exercise impulse control? It’s her fault. Pretty effed up.
Baloney

Why is it conservatives boil down decisions on pregnancy, childbirth, raising a child as issues of “convenience”?

It is as if it were as insignificant as the inconvenience of forgetting to brush your teeth.
Birth control is basically that easy now.
Are you trying to say lots of women who murder babies have rotten teeth too??

on the woman to make herself as ugly as possible.
And nowhere on the face of the earth is this ^^ more in evidence than in the LGBTQ segment of the US population, eh?
Rachel-Levine-Biden-assistant-health-secretary-AP.jpg

Bud Light presents....well.....uhhhhhh.....yeah.....

They win. They can have her.

The time to control their body was when they were spreading their legs without protection. I wasn't aware that murder was acceptable because a person was irresponsible.

The libtards just don't get it. Except for cases of rape, (which in my opinion that doesn't give you the license to murder the kid either when there are people more than willing to live and take care of your child for you if you don't want to) nobody is forcing you to have a baby. In most cases it's having unprotected sex willingly that lands you in that position in the first place.

Also with life threatening situations,.. what kind of mother chooses her own life over her child's. I most certainly wouldn't.

The libtards just don't get it. Except for cases of rape, (which in my opinion that doesn't give you the license to murder the kid either when there are people more than willing to live and take care of your child for you if you don't want to) nobody is forcing you to have a baby. In most cases it's having unprotected sex willingly that lands you in that position in the first place.

Also with life threatening situations,.. what kind of mother chooses her own life over her child's. I most certainly wouldn't.

bullshit.jpg

It amazes me that people have this idea that mothers should be willing to die in a pregnancy in order to save the fetus and if they aren’t, they are unfit mothers. Frankly it is the most stupid statement I’ve ever heard.

Her other children would be left without a mother.

Her partner would be left with out his wife.

Any possibility of trying for more children would be gone for that family.

If it was a pregnancy produced from rape or incest….it’s even worse.

Attitudes like this give reality to the claim that rightists value what is growing inside her more than the mother herself. For nine months her value is reduced to that of an incubator.

Attitudes like this give reality to the claim that rightists value what is growing inside her more than the mother herself.

texas tried to keep a pregnant braindead woman alive long enough so she can 'give birth' - despite her wishes & that of her husband. you can't get any more depraved than that.

For nine months her value is reduced to that of an incubator.

stirrups.jpg

It amazes me that people have this idea that even when the baby is fully formed that it's still considered a fetus until after he or she is born. :rolleyes:

Coitus interruptus is noooooooooooooo fun. The idea to save the mother is as old as humans because the woman is more valuable than the baby.

It amazes me that people have this idea that mothers should be willing to die in a pregnancy in order to save the fetus and if they aren’t, they are unfit mothers.
Yeah, you’re kind of a piece of shit if you’re not willing to take some risks and make some sacrifices for your own kid.

Frankly it is the most stupid statement I’ve ever heard.
Read the shit you type out loud - you’ll start hearing way dumber stuff immediately.

Attitudes like this give reality to the claim that rightists value what is growing inside her more than the mother herself.
How about valuing human life equally and avoiding killing any innocent human beings unless there is literally no other way?

Forum List

Back