The way liberals cannot and will not answer a simple question.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Senator Paul, "Do the American citizens have the right to know how their tax dollars are spent?"

This loser is the biden administration,"blah blah blah blah blah dance dance."

Senator Paul, ""Do the American citizens have the right to know how their tax dollars are spent?"

This loser in the biden administration, "tip toe tippy toe, dance dance dance blah blah blah."

HE WOULD JUST LOVE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT entrepreneurial PROGRAMS but he is under strict instruction to NEVER EVER EVER ANSWER ANY QUESTION about transparency and accountability.

These are the democrats in a nutshell.

Senator Paul, "Do the American citizens have the right to know how their tax dollars are spent?"

Senator Paul, ""Do the American citizens have the right to know how their tax dollars are spent?"

This loser in the biden administration, "tip toe tippy toe, dance dance dance blah blah blah."

HE WOULD JUST LOVE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT entrepreneurial PROGRAMS but he is under strict instruction to NEVER EVER EVER ANSWER ANY QUESTION about transparency and accountability.

Neo-Marxists cannot be reasoned with.

Marxism, and Liberalism it has been correctly said, is mental illness, a delusional cult. They aren’t the original 19th century communists who were just anti-intellectuals rednecks. They are degenerated trained dogs, they train themselves to share the same beliefs and to hold them systematically.

With such a drastic economical change advocacy, you’d think they were all about talking about economics and incentives, you’d think their circles would be all about economical theory and how to apply their totalitarian commie policies in a way that doesn’t completely destroy society, after all, if they manage to make incentives and allocation just slightly worse than capitalism they’ll become a third world shithole in five years. But nope, they are not talking about that, they are not even remotely interested in knowing how their system should look like, they don’t even care.

So what do they talk about? They talk about feminism, they talk about racism, they harp about the class struggle, they talk about veganism and trannies. It is a conglomeration of mental illnesses, a pile of degeneracy. They are a lost cause. There’s no economical argument that they’ll accept, there’s no moral argument they’ll accept, there’s no philosophical axioms they’ll accept as long as those go against their commie beliefs. They are the human beings that failed at dealing with nihilism. They don’t believe they can define truth for themselves, they only care about defending their fantasies and dreaming about an utopia of ultimate pleasure where you don’t need virtue to survive.

Thus, they cannot be debated in forums either. The come to destroy, disrupt, argue, provoke, derail, anything to avoid the actual facts of a discussion.

There are one assholes in this forum who Biden is doing a fantastic job, even though hiss own party leaders want to replace him. You cannot reason with someone like that.

Liberalism/Marxism is indeed a disease, but the effect of that disease is hate and chaos they they spread like the filth they wallow in. Democrats are the pandemic.

In America today there is no longer Liberal American patriot debating Conservative American patriot. There is American patriots (conservatives) against the new American Marxists and their anti-American ideology of hate, racism, sexual perversion, all meant to destroy our great nation, cause havoc and chaos, and use the havoc and chaos to bring for a Marxist nation.

The Left are the enemy. They are evil. Wade into them. Destroy them. That includes those who reside in this very forum. Don’t let their faux friendliness fool you. They ae your enemy. They would see your children and grandchildren subjects of a Marxist state.

One last thing: These people do Satan's work: Baby-killing, molesting the minds of children, mutilating the genitals of children :: I will not use polite language with the filthy vermin, and if that gets me banned that is fine with me. I will treat them just as I would treat Hitler or even Satan himself.

Marxism, and Liberalism it has been correctly said, is mental illness, a delusional cult. They aren’t the original 19th century communists who were just anti-intellectuals rednecks. They are degenerated trained dogs, they train themselves to share the same beliefs and to hold them systematically.

With such a drastic economical change advocacy, you’d think they were all about talking about economics and incentives, you’d think their circles would be all about economical theory and how to apply their totalitarian commie policies in a way that doesn’t completely destroy society, after all, if they manage to make incentives and allocation just slightly worse than capitalism they’ll become a third world shithole in five years. But nope, they are not talking about that, they are not even remotely interested in knowing how their system should look like, they don’t even care.

So what do they talk about? They talk about feminism, they talk about racism, they harp about the class struggle, they talk about veganism and trannies. It is a conglomeration of mental illnesses, a pile of degeneracy. They are a lost cause. There’s no economical argument that they’ll accept, there’s no moral argument they’ll accept, there’s no philosophical axioms they’ll accept as long as those go against their commie beliefs. They are the human beings that failed at dealing with nihilism. They don’t believe they can define truth for themselves, they only care about defending their fantasies and dreaming about an utopia of ultimate pleasure where you don’t need virtue to survive.

Thus, they cannot be debated in forums either. The come to destroy, disrupt, argue, provoke, derail, anything to avoid the actual facts of a discussion.

There are one assholes in this forum who Biden is doing a fantastic job, even though hiss own party leaders want to replace him. You cannot reason with someone like that.

Liberalism/Marxism is indeed a disease, but the effect of that disease is hate and chaos they they spread like the filth they wallow in. Democrats are the pandemic.

In America today there is no longer Liberal American patriot debating Conservative American patriot. There is American patriots (conservatives) against the new American Marxists and their anti-American ideology of hate, racism, sexual perversion, all meant to destroy our great nation, cause havoc and chaos, and use the havoc and chaos to bring for a Marxist nation.

The Left are the enemy. They are evil. Wade into them. Destroy them. That includes those who reside in this very forum. Don’t let their faux friendliness fool you. They ae your enemy. They would see your children and grandchildren subjects of a Marxist state.

One last thing: These people do Satan's work: Baby-killing, molesting the minds of children, mutilating the genitals of children :: I will not use polite language with the filthy vermin, and if that gets me banned that is fine with me. I will treat them just as I would treat Hitler or even Satan himself.
Best Post ever on this forum.

Who would ever vote for a retard like Rand Paul...

Certainly not his neighbor...and he knows Paul better than any of us ever will

HE beat the crap out of the little weasel

We should know where our money is being spent. The reason we do not is because so many only care in a partisan manner. When it's their guy or something they support it no longer matters.

Best Post ever on this forum.

Thank you sir. I sincerely appreciate that

Who would ever vote for a retard like Rand Paul...

Certainly not his neighbor...and he knows Paul better than any of us ever will

HE beat the crap out of the little weasel

Yea...I’m sure his neighbor “knows him better than any of us ever will”. Can you explain how? Does your neighbor know you better than anyone else? He was a deranged lefty that attacked him, and you sit here praising the asshole.

You just proved the point of post #4. You people are demented, mentally ill, and incapable of debating anything.

There should be transparency and it should not even be a partisan issue…

Yea...I’m sure his neighbor “knows him better than any of us ever will”. Can you explain how? Does your neighbor know you better than anyone else? He was a deranged lefty that attacked him, and you sit here praising the asshole.

You just proved the point of post #4. You people are demented, mentally ill, and incapable of debating anything.
Hey stupid...I know my neighbor better than you or anyone on this board does or probably ever will.

Have you met Rand Paul? Has anyone on this board?

No?

Then go back and sit in the dunce corner again

What a piece of shit.

Rand Paul made that guy look like a complete fucking idiot...

Hey stupid...I know my neighbor better than you or anyone on this board does or probably ever will.

Have you met Rand Paul? Has anyone on this board?

No?

Then go back and sit in the dunce corner again

So explain how Rand Paul’s neighbor knows him, and how that is relevant to his policies as a Senator?

Rand Paul is asking if American taxpayers have a right to know how their money is being spent. What does this have to do with his fucking neighbor? Why the fuck would I need to meet with him to understand what he is saying at a public hearing?

You are a prime example of being mentally ill. I can’t wait to hear this rationalization.

You get the same horse shit from idiot libs here on this forum. Ask a simple question and they auto pivot to "Trump blah blah, Trump"

They are a JOKE. And quite honestly, Congress should have the power to lock a motherfucker up when they refuse to answer!!! And that is REGARDLESS of what party is asking and what party is answering.

So explain how Rand Paul’s neighbor knows him, and how that is relevant to his policies as a Senator?
You need to know how one neighbor would know another?

As far as policies...Paul is a dick. THAT is what got his ass beat

Democrats are all trained to not answer questions and then slander the person asking those questions.

Then the media comes up behind them to support them.

Forum List

Back