The Wisdom of Michelle Bachmann

Michele Bachmann: Obama 'Funding' Terrorists Is Proof That We're Living In The End Times

political-pictures-michele-bachmann-crazy.jpg

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) believes that we're living in the End Times -- and she claims to have proof.

In an interview Saturday with Jan Markell on the Christian radio program "Understanding the Times," Bachmann accused President Barack Obama of giving aid to terrorists. This, she says, is solid evidence that we have entered the Last Days.

“President Obama waived a ban on arming terrorists in order to allow weapons to go to the Syrian opposition,” Bachmann said. “Your listeners, U.S. taxpayers, are now paying to give arms to terrorists including al Qaeda.”

She continued:

This happened, and as of today, the United States is willingly, knowingly, intentionally sending arms to terrorists, now what this says to me, I’m a believer in Jesus Christ, as I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in God’s end time history.

I had a hard time deciding where to post this. If mods want to move it to Conspiracy or Satire or Humor or ................ Whatever, this woman is frootier than a nutcake.

But, betcha the rw's fall for this.

Fall for what? The woman has a religious opinion. Right, wrong, or indifferent, that is her sacred right to have, to hold, and to express. However, it is obvious that you firmly believe that you can use her opinion to prove how much smarter you are than she is.

Being batshit crazy is far superior to being batshit dumb. She wins, you lose.

The woman is batshit nutz AND she is a member of congress.

Sure its her right to believe in any silly Magic Sky Fairy crap she wants to believe in. But, I have the right to point out that she's batshit crazy.

Michele Bachmann: Obama 'Funding' Terrorists Is Proof That We're Living In The End Times

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) believes that we're living in the End Times -- and she claims to have proof.

In an interview Saturday with Jan Markell on the Christian radio program "Understanding the Times," Bachmann accused President Barack Obama of giving aid to terrorists. This, she says, is solid evidence that we have entered the Last Days.

“President Obama waived a ban on arming terrorists in order to allow weapons to go to the Syrian opposition,” Bachmann said. “Your listeners, U.S. taxpayers, are now paying to give arms to terrorists including al Qaeda.”

She continued:

This happened, and as of today, the United States is willingly, knowingly, intentionally sending arms to terrorists, now what this says to me, I’m a believer in Jesus Christ, as I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in God’s end time history.

I had a hard time deciding where to post this. If mods want to move it to Conspiracy or Satire or Humor or ................ Whatever, this woman is frootier than a nutcake.

Comment: The terrorist are funded through us. Did you not know this. MB doesn't understand much, but she understands liars. She doesn't understand the game, because its is total evil. Some peoples minds can not handle this idea.

But, the powers who have taken us who MB doesn't understand yet, are in control now.
The design is to kill everyone off, save a few as workers for the ruling class.

The ruling class have got their gains via, lying, stealing and MURDER!

The ruling class is very confused why this evil plan is meeting resistance from the public.

After all the ruling class has spent about 100 years, tricking the public towards their agenda of "SELF"

Now one can get out of here with out God. But the devil, has made sure and tired very hard to make sure, no one can see our Creator.

BLAH BLAH BLAH...and BLAH!
The only part of your post that makes sense is "BLAH BLAH BLAH...and BLAH!"

I find it interesting that the GOP claims to be the party of God, yet they treat their fellow men and women like crap.

I remember a poster I'd seen once that said "Jesus is coming, and boy is He pissed!"

Considering what His values were (talking care of the sick and the poor, and treating each other with love), I fail to see how the GOP of today is even remotely connected to the ideals espoused by Jesus.

Jesus values applied to individuals, not government. Perhaps that is why your perceptions of Christians is skewed. He wants you, me and everyone else to take care of the sick and the poor individually, not toss our obligation off to others through government.

Fall for what? The woman has a religious opinion. Right, wrong, or indifferent, that is her sacred right to have, to hold, and to express. However, it is obvious that you firmly believe that you can use her opinion to prove how much smarter you are than she is.

Sure its her right to believe in any silly Magic Sky Fairy crap she wants to believe in. But, I have the right to point out that she's batshit crazy.

She's retiring, so STFU.

Sure you do, and your assertions get all of the credibility they deserve.

I find it interesting that the GOP claims to be the party of God, yet they treat their fellow men and women like crap.

I remember a poster I'd seen once that said "Jesus is coming, and boy is He pissed!"

Considering what His values were (talking care of the sick and the poor, and treating each other with love), I fail to see how the GOP of today is even remotely connected to the ideals espoused by Jesus.

Jesus values applied to individuals, not government. Perhaps that is why your perceptions of Christians is skewed. He wants you, me and everyone else to take care of the sick and the poor individually, not toss our obligation off to others through government.

Never never EVER believe anyone who says they know what Jesus wants. Anyone who says that is lying.

1375715_651101221578413_643373265_n.jpg

Strange .... I do not recall the Bible ever makiing such a statement regarding the government. Could you cite the passage or provide a link.
That said, I do recall the Constitution saying that government should help the poor. It is in the Preamble.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Do you see the phrase "to promote the general Welfare?" What could better promote the general welfare than providing a hand to those that are down on their luck?

She continued:

I wonder if, in the final moments, before she is raptured up -- her loving husband will admit he's gay and has been gay all his life.

gay+marcus-bachmann-eating-a-corndog.jpg

Forum List

Back