The Women's March is Global

I wouldn't take anything Madonna says seriously. She's been desperate for attention for some time now.

Then why was she at this march? That speaks volumes.

Because Madonna is ALL about ATTENTION. Haven't you figured that out?

Aha!

But that was the wrong way to get it.

True...but - do you seriously think Madonna has EVER had good judgement? :lol:

No, and poor judgement is no excuse for such vile rhetoric. But this also speaks to the judgement of the organizers of this event too. While I think there a hundreds of thousands of well meaning women out there participating, this movement has lost all credibility with me when they allow someone like that out there. Yeah, this is a movement I no longer take seriously.

Imagine if Trump said he thought about blowing up a bunch of abortion clinics. Think about that.

I think they caught Madonna saying something off the cuff much as Trump tends to.

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity

It's fantastic! The pink hats with the kitten ears are symbolic of what Trump said he liked to grab. Hahahahah! Now WE have him by his little balls.
How so?

Well, people should be scared of a movement who asks one Madonna to speak... when she says things like "I have thought many times how I wanted to blow up the White House" or something to that effect.

I wouldn't take anything Madonna says seriously. She's been desperate for attention for some time now.

I have no idea what she said, and I don't particularly care. But she has a right to be there, as any American does.

No, I don't think people who make terroristic threats belong anywhere... except in a jail cell.

Secret Service to investigate Madonna | Daily Mail Online

Ok then, let her be investigated for threats. What's your next strawman?

What you don't seem to realise SYTFE is that there are a lot of mentally unstable people out there, they don't need much encouragement to go postal, they hear some reckless and outrageous comment from even an old madcow like Madonna and they might think "blow the WH up? Okay I'll do that"

And any sort of threat, no matter how minor, against any leader of any nation is going to be investigated and that includes the person who made the comment.

Aha!

No, and poor judgement is no excuse for such vile rhetoric. But this also speaks to the judgement of the organizers of this event too. While I think there a hundreds of thousands of well meaning women out there participating, this movement has lost all credibility with me when they allow someone like that out there. Yeah, this is a movement I no longer take seriously.

Imagine if Trump said he thought about blowing up a bunch of abortion clinics. Think about that.

I think they caught Madonna saying something off the cuff much as Trump tends to.

Yes but The Donald is often amusing when he speaks off the cuff, Madonna isn't.

I have no idea what she said, and I don't particularly care. But she has a right to be there, as any American does.

No, I don't think people who make terroristic threats belong anywhere... except in a jail cell.

What you don't seem to realise SYTFE is that there are a lot of mentally unstable people out there, they don't need much encouragement to go postal, they hear some reckless and outrageous comment from even an old madcow like Madonna and they might think "blow the WH up? Okay I'll do that"

And any sort of threat, no matter how minor, against any leader of any nation is going to be investigated and that includes the person who made the comment.

That's the issue - not the person who said it so much but the person who THINKS it might be meaningful. Look at the Pizza shooting for example.

They are given credit for coining the phrase "the 1%" and made inequity of income distribution in our society an issue which helped Obama to his 2012 victory.

Marches and protests are not about achieving any particular gold but rather about bringing an issue to the attention of the nation.
Evoking and fueling envy/covetousness is one of the seven deadly sins in every ancient religion. Don't start about Jews or Christians... many religions consider it just that...

Aha!

I don't know...I found her "blow jobs for votes" kind of funny :lol:

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity

It's fantastic! The pink hats with the kitten ears are symbolic of what Trump said he liked to grab. Hahahahah! Now WE have him by his little balls.
How so?

I might go outside and see if it's a Full Moon :rolleyes-41:

Aha!

Now that's interesting. When Trump says stuff like this, most of the time liberals like you are taking him seriously. But now when Madonna says it at a movement you support?

Hmmm. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't that a double standard?

Aha!

Now that's interesting. When Trump says stuff like this, most of the time liberals like you are taking him seriously. But now when Madonna says it at a movement you support?

No double standard.

There IS a difference between a third rate celebrity and the President of the United States.

Aha!

I don't know...I found her "blow jobs for votes" kind of funny :lol:

I don't think the men did though, none were lining up :eek-52: But they were :scared1:

Aha!

No double standard.

There IS a difference between a third rate celebrity and the President of the United States.

When you're threatening to blow up the place where the president lives... I'm sorry, the difference between who they are disappears. Completely.

Interviewing women at the march. One is there for love. She wants more people to love one another.

Another woman is protesting because not everyone accepts her lesbian daughter.

How is the president supposed to address these issues and how does Madonna's tattooed vagina help?

Why focus on Madonna's vagina in the first place? :dunno:
So apparently Ashley Judd ranting about her bloody sheets and favorite panties being ruined because of her period is a huge issue of importance?

You think so?

I think it's a pretty stupid thing to focus on.
Well that's looney feminists for ya. All out there speaking on behalf of YOUR cause.

Interviewing women at the march. One is there for love. She wants more people to love one another.

Another woman is protesting because not everyone accepts her lesbian daughter.

How is the president supposed to address these issues and how does Madonna's tattooed vagina help?

Why focus on Madonna's vagina in the first place? :dunno:
So apparently Ashley Judd ranting about her bloody sheets and favorite panties being ruined because of her period is a huge issue of importance?

You think so?

I think it's a pretty stupid thing to focus on.
Well that's looney feminists for ya. All out there speaking on behalf of YOUR cause.

:lmao:

what evah

Here are some of the choicer quotes from a man who has said that he “would be the best for women”:

• “I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
  • “I did try and fuck her. She was married.”
  • “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
  • “Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Some guys mouth off like this. It's a guy thing. It's usually all talk. Trump's never been known to harm a woman or ruin her reputation like.... hillary's husband for example.

Did you ever hear about what he did to Salma Hayek? After she refused to date him, he planted a story about her in the National Enquirer.
Now you trying to play nice?

I'm always nice.

I hear you and I don't disagree. But crazy people are going to do crazy things no matter who says what. No need to worry though, no one is ever going to get close enough to the white house to do a damn thing.

I hope, so hope, he can hear the roar from 1600 Pennsylvania. It was discouraging to me that Trump's popularity wasn't affected in the least by his "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments or peeking into the dressing rooms at Miss Universe, or some of the other snatch and grab rudeness that was reported by other women. The March today is making me feel a little better. Maybe things aren't quite as bad as I thought.

Yeah, those women are so, so concerned with women's rights - so much so that they haven't uttered a peep in 6 years while 1 MM syrian women were massacred by russia and iran.
Or when ISIS was raping and killing women who refused to submit to them.

Is anyone defending ISIS? I must have missed that.
Feminists sure haven't been speaking out about it.

No double standard.

When you're threatening to blow up the place where the president lives... I'm sorry, the difference between who they are disappears. Completely.

You're kind of (or deliberately?) obfuscating here.

When a Joe Blow says something it is taken less seriously then when the POTUS says something. When Madonna talks - do the stock markets tremble? Do nations perk up? Do sabers rattle?

Whatever rattles when Madonna squawks...ok might be sabres...they might perk...or tremble...but it's of a different sort.

Now in general if your talking threats (ie blowing up the White House) - I doubt it's meaningful but any threats should be investigated regardless.

Aha!

Plus Madonna was reading from notes. I don't think it was off the cuff.

Aha!

I'm gonna say she has. I say that because she more $ than me. lol

Welllllll....that's a valid point.....
I'm going to tell you something a nurse I rarely interact with told me yesterday.... "I almost like you". :laugh:

I hope you embrace that in the same way I embraced her honesty. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back