The Women's March is Global

We couldn't ask for a better team than President Trump and Vice President Pence.
They're both focused on doing what the majority of Americans want.

We really are lucky Hillary was too drunk and lazy to campaign better.

That would be the only reason I would be concerned - she's a loon but that is it. However - in all honesty, is she responsible for what others might do? She made an off hand remark - it's not like she's standing there exorting someone to blow up the White House.

Hitler inspired millions with his evil. And we brand him as a mass murderer, even though he didn't directly participate in the slaughter. Words have power. Words can move people to do terrible things.

Just ask Joseph Goebbels.

Are you seriously comparing Madonna to Hitler, Etherion? Seriously?

Why not, all your lunatics compare Trump and EVERYONE to him who they don't like, so why not compare Madonna to him as well and while we're at it that fat madcow Rosie O'Donnell.

And that make sit ok? Seriously - Hitler comparisons to modern politicians are shoddy, a lazy man's attempt at debate.

I agree which is why any Leftist that goes Godwin deserves to be treated like the mindless and uneducated moron they are.

That would be the only reason I would be concerned - she's a loon but that is it. However - in all honesty, is she responsible for what others might do? She made an off hand remark - it's not like she's standing there exorting someone to blow up the White House.

Hitler inspired millions with his evil. And we brand him as a mass murderer, even though he didn't directly participate in the slaughter. Words have power. Words can move people to do terrible things.

Why not, all your lunatics compare Trump and EVERYONE to him who they don't like, so why not compare Madonna to him as well and while we're at it that fat madcow Rosie O'Donnell.

And that make sit ok? Seriously - Hitler comparisons to modern politicians are shoddy, a lazy man's attempt at debate.

I agree which is why any Leftist that goes Godwin deserves to be treated like the mindless and uneducated moron they are.

Can I take that to mean that any Rightest that goes Godwin deserves to be treated like the mindless and uneducated moron they are, as well....:eusa_angel:

And before you get to ensconced in your indignance... here's yet another reason why I no longer take this march seriously.

Actress Ashley Judd tears into Donald Trump branding him 'Hitler renamed'

She's another idiot.

But out of 500,000 plus women, I'm not going to take her as representative.

Well then apparently you haven't heard the speeches by the leaders and speakers.

America Ferrera's speech at the Women's March sends a powerful message against hate.

This is another speech about deplorables and wastes. She is not inclusive. She acts like she personally owns the country and the rest of us need to shut up and do what she says. Anyone who characterizes this as anything but a trump hatefest just ain't reading the speeches. Trump spoke about the whole, this gal talks only about identity politics. Obama made it acceptable even fashionable to be anti American. The women speaking today just proves the point.

Last edited:

Can I take that to mean that any Rightest that goes Godwin deserves to be treated like the mindless and uneducated moron they are, as well....:eusa_angel:

How many Rightests go Godwin?

How many Rightests go Godwin?

Sadly...many :(

Madonna is not the person to be concerned about - that's what I'm saying. Not that people can't aspire to such things.

This is what I find disconcerting. Your lack of concern. I am a fat man living in his grandmother's house with no job. But I guaran-fucking-tee you that if I ever said something like that here, or on Facebook or on any socially accessible media, I would have Secret Service agents/US Marshals at my door post haste.

Comments like that aren't meant to be taken lightly or dismissed.

Madonna is not the person to be concerned about - that's what I'm saying. Not that people can't aspire to such things.

This is what I find disconcerting. Your lack of concern. I am a fat man living in his grandmother's house with no job. But I guaran-fucking-tee you that if I ever said something like that here, or on Facebook or on any socially accessible media, I would have Secret Service agents/US Marshals at my door post haste.

Comments like that aren't meant to be taken lightly or dismissed.

I think you kind of missed what I said. I said that the SS etc should investigate every threat regardless and I trust that they do.

But myself - personally - I'm not that concerned. I think there are other threats that could be more credible then Madonna. Do you see what I mean?

Washington D.C today
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

Denver Colorado

womens-march-on-denver-1.jpg

San Francisco

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

Oakland
1714685_1280x720.jpg

Las Vegas Nevada

web1_dc-womens-march_012117ev_017_7826297.jpg

Los Angeles

March+aerials+2+1-21-17.JPG

There are many more locations, but clearly millions of women came out for this march today.
It's got to be in the millions.

REPUBLICANS HAVE AWOKEN A SLEEPING GIANT

Lets revisit some 2008 headlines...

Obama's decisive victory nothing short of unadulterated sexism"

2008 Election and Sexism

7 Sexist Attacks Hillary Clinton Faced in 2008

Media Sexism Doomed Hillary's 2008 Bid

Hillary Clinton: Sexism in 2008 Obama Campaign

Obama Has Lost Women with Sexist Campaign

Pelosi: Clinton Did Face Sexism

Did Clinton Lose Because She's a Woman?

Sexism Rampant in Democratic Primary

Lesson of 2008 Election Sexism is Still More Pervasive Than Racism

Salon article accuses Obama supporters of sexism

But myself - personally - I'm not that concerned. I think there are other threats that could be more credible then Madonna. Do you see what I mean?

You have a right not to be concerned, but that still doesn't make me feel any better. I was raised never to talk about the president that way. Whether it be him or the building he lives in. It's wrong, and I feel it requires concern. In fact, the law says it's wrong too:

18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the Presidency

So, as I see it, the law requires me to be concerned. And you as well.

Last edited:
Our best bet as a nation will be to constantly bring out the truth of his lack of support among the people, which will grow as they will quickly discover that all of his promises were just empty rhetoric. This will keep him perpetually in personal feuds with everyone, and he will never have time to get anything done other than to throw out insults by Twitter.
Huh? He just destroyed Obama care mandate yesterday with a E..O

"Destroyed"? That must be Trumptweet, which is a language that I don't understand. I must have missed that. What I read was along the lines of, "Don't do anything to help ACA".

Well you have a right not to be concerned, but that still doesn't make me feel any better. I was raised never to talk about the president that way. Whether it be him or the building he lives in. It's wrong, and I feel it requires concern.

I was raised that way as well....but my expectations of people like Madonna are not that high. In fact the past decade has severely lowered my expectations of people's behavior regarding our President. I've heard things said I wouldn't have dreamed of 20 years ago. And the level of disrespect is sad.

I also try very hard (and not always succesfully) to evaluate and react to risk realistically.

Washington D.C today
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

Denver Colorado

womens-march-on-denver-1.jpg

San Francisco

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

Oakland
1714685_1280x720.jpg

Las Vegas Nevada

web1_dc-womens-march_012117ev_017_7826297.jpg

Los Angeles

March+aerials+2+1-21-17.JPG

There are many more locations, but clearly millions of women came out for this march today.
It's got to be in the millions.

REPUBLICANS HAVE AWOKEN A SLEEPING GIANT
:laugh:

They'll all soon be home and forgotten. I can only hope the had a good time. :)

Here are some of the choicer quotes from a man who has said that he “would be the best for women”:

• “I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
  • “I did try and fuck her. She was married.”
  • “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
  • “Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Some guys mouth off like this. It's a guy thing. It's usually all talk. Trump's never been known to harm a woman or ruin her reputation like.... hillary's husband for example.

No, you are correct, and we should not interrupt him while he continues his goal of alienating 51% of the population. It's all good!

Forum List

Back