The Women's March is Global

Why Etherion? Do you take EVERY statement against the POTUS seriously? I agree they should all be investigated, but I don't take them all seriously and I don't understand why you think I should.

Because, I spent the past 18 months being told I should take Trump and his comments seriously.

But hey...I guess the standards change from president to president.

Don't you think there is a difference between a President (and Presidential candidate) and an entertainer? A difference in how seriously you take their statements, in your expectations?

It's not standards from president to president.

Sorry, when you threaten to blow up the presidents place of residence, with him inside, you in my mind cease to be anything other than a terrorist. That's my honest opinion on the matter.

She should have kept her mouth shut.

That would be the only reason I would be concerned - she's a loon but that is it. However - in all honesty, is she responsible for what others might do? She made an off hand remark - it's not like she's standing there exorting someone to blow up the White House.

Hitler inspired millions with his evil. And we brand him as a mass murderer, even though he didn't directly participate in the slaughter.
So did Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot...et al yet nobody mentions those communists ever while they murdered 100 million people. It is always Hitler for some reason. Why, communist solidarity? Approval of communism? It is just interesting to observe.

That would be the only reason I would be concerned - she's a loon but that is it. However - in all honesty, is she responsible for what others might do? She made an off hand remark - it's not like she's standing there exorting someone to blow up the White House.

Hitler inspired millions with his evil. And we brand him as a mass murderer, even though he didn't directly participate in the slaughter. Words have power. Words can move people to do terrible things.

Just ask Joseph Goebbels.

Are you seriously comparing Madonna to Hitler, Etherion? Seriously?

Why not, all your lunatics compare Trump and EVERYONE to him who they don't like, so why not compare Madonna to him as well and while we're at it that fat madcow Rosie O'Donnell.

Hitler inspired millions with his evil. And we brand him as a mass murderer, even though he didn't directly participate in the slaughter. Words have power. Words can move people to do terrible things.

Nope. Didn't you read the whole post, or did you just stop at the name "Hitler"?

I'll give you a chance to reread the entire post before responding further.

Last edited:

Hitler inspired millions with his evil. And we brand him as a mass murderer, even though he didn't directly participate in the slaughter.
So did Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot...et al yet nobody mentions those communists ever while they murdered 100 million people. It is always Hitler for some reason. Why, communist solidarity? Approval of communism? It is just interesting to observe.
Some of those omissions I can understand. It's support for minority tyrants. But Stalin like Hitler is white.

Nope. Didn't you read the whole post,or did you just stop at the name "Hitler"?

Comparing to Goebbels is not much better.

Madonna is not the person to be concerned about - that's what I'm saying. Not that people can't aspire to such things.

Are they supposed to?
You tell me...since this protest is "global" and you just said ISIS raping girls was a waste of time to protest.

Nice way of totally misrepresenting my position.

Explain to me this: does ISIS care who protests? Will protests DO anything to change their behavior?

Yes, it will embolden them.

Did you really not know this?????

Seriously?

Are you saying protests against ISIS serves to embolden them?

I suppose that is possible.

However, what Blue Gin was saying was that women SHOULD be protesting ISIS.
So in other words we should just ignore it.
Yes. Much better to hold huge marches over non existent women's rights issues than for, say, the stoning of women in the Middle East.

Nope. Didn't you read the whole post,or did you just stop at the name "Hitler"?

No they all stop there at the name, it's the Programming.

Why not, all your lunatics compare Trump and EVERYONE to him who they don't like, so why not compare Madonna to him as well and while we're at it that fat madcow Rosie O'Donnell.

And that make sit ok? Seriously - Hitler comparisons to modern politicians are shoddy, a lazy man's attempt at debate.

IMG_1975.JPG

Ewww.

And before you get too ensconced in your indignation... here's yet another reason why I no longer take this "march" seriously.

Actress Ashley Judd tears into Donald Trump branding him 'Hitler renamed'

Last edited:

And before you get to ensconced in your indignance... here's yet another reason why I no longer take this march seriously.

Actress Ashley Judd tears into Donald Trump branding him 'Hitler renamed'

She's another idiot.

But out of 500,000 plus women, I'm not going to take her as representative.

And lest we forget Ashley Judds nonsense:

"I am not as nasty as a swastika painted on a pride flag. And I didn't know devils could be resurrected but I feel Hitler in these streets. A mustache traded for a toupee," Judd said. "I am not as nasty as racism, fraud, conflict of interest, homophobia, sexual assault, transphobia, white supremacy, misogyny ignorance.

"We are not here to be debunked. We are here to be respected. We are here to be nasty. I'm nasty, like my blood stains on my bedsheets."

:cuckoo:

Stupid bunch of hypocritical loons playing at being victims. Not in my name, thanks.
Ashley clearly has serious mental health issues. That rant was way out there.
And this:

'I'm not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol, your wet dreams infused with your own genes'.

Read more: Secret Service to investigate Madonna | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pity she can't be sued for that.

So, Coyote, before you get angry at me for invoking Hitler, perhaps you should be worried about the people supporting this kind of event. I asked the question earlier:

Is this march about women's rights? Or is it nothing but a giant Trump protest?

Let me ask you this Etherion - Trump's supporters included nuts: Neo Nazi's, David Duke and white supremicists.

Should we define the entire movement by them?

And lest we forget Ashley Judds nonsense:

"I am not as nasty as a swastika painted on a pride flag. And I didn't know devils could be resurrected but I feel Hitler in these streets. A mustache traded for a toupee," Judd said. "I am not as nasty as racism, fraud, conflict of interest, homophobia, sexual assault, transphobia, white supremacy, misogyny ignorance.

"We are not here to be debunked. We are here to be respected. We are here to be nasty. I'm nasty, like my blood stains on my bedsheets."

:cuckoo:

Stupid bunch of hypocritical loons playing at being victims. Not in my name, thanks.
Ashley clearly has serious mental health issues. That rant was way out there.
And this:

'I'm not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol, your wet dreams infused with your own genes'.

Read more: Secret Service to investigate Madonna | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pity she can't be sued for that.
Yeah I watched a video. It was a whole lot of crazy.

Forum List

Back