The World and How It Responds to Trump

The world used to look up to the United States. Now they see Donald Trump as a dangerous person and the world is laughing at him. If he get's re-elected, our allies will abandon us with distrust.

"Quotations from the president’s astonishing April 23 press conference have appeared on every continent, via countless television channels, radio stations, magazines and websites, in hundreds of thousands of variations and dozens of languages — ....

Yet, our European allies, trust US to protect them.

We have our problems, no doubt. But no one is stepping forward to take over our massive responsibilities.

It is the whining of ungrateful children.

So according to this tard thread, we must elect Senile Joe Biden so the world will respect us again! :auiqs.jpg:

Not a great choice - yet still 10 times the man than the retard in the WH at the moment.
And yet we have so many foreigners right here on this board who are fans of Trump and despise the tard alternatives. Yet we are supposed to give a damn about liberal foreigners who dont like our president.

I couldn't care less what the rest of the world thinks. The only time they want to be our friend is if they need money or someone to fight for them.

They can all kiss America's ass.

I've yet to have any of you tards explain to me why I should give a flying rats ass what the rest of the world thinks of us.
you don't want to get along with other nations?

Get along? Fine. Kowtow to? No.

Allies need to be reassessed from time to time.

We don’t kowtow to our allies. They kowtow to us. At least they used to when we actually were world leaders.

Now we are just a joke.

Nope. Here's the joke.

oes1.jpg

obama-bowing-1024x784.jpg

obama-bows-to-ukranian.png

ObamaBow-Hu2.jpg

Obama-bows-his-head-before-Queen-Pelosi.jpg

I've yet to have any of you tards explain to me why I should give a flying rats ass what the rest of the world thinks of us.

We don’t kowtow to our allies. They kowtow to us. At least they used to when we actually were world leaders.

Now we are just a joke.

Nope. Here's the joke.

oes1.jpg

ObamaBow-Hu2.jpg

Nope. Respect is shown. Respect is given.

Trump respects no one and is given no respect.

Now we are just a joke.

Nope. Here's the joke.

oes1.jpg

ObamaBow-Hu2.jpg

Respect is earned. Not given. I'm sure Trump couldn't care less who respect him and he respects those who have earned it.

Your another whiny little shit.

Now we are just a joke.

Nope. Here's the joke.

oes1.jpg

ObamaBow-Hu2.jpg

Respect is earned. Not given. I'm sure Trump couldn't care less who respect him and he respects those who have earned it.

Your another whiny little shit.

People who earned respect? Like Kim Jong Un?

Trump cares. His statements demonstrate that easily.

Now we are just a joke.

Nope. Here's the joke.

oes1.jpg

ObamaBow-Hu2.jpg

Bowing low enough to give a blow job is not showing respect, but subservience.

Now we are just a joke.

Nope. Here's the joke.

oes1.jpg

ObamaBow-Hu2.jpg

Subservience is subservience.

Now we are just a joke.

Nope. Here's the joke.

oes1.jpg

ObamaBow-Hu2.jpg

Yes. Glad you agree.

Now we are just a joke.

Nope. Here's the joke.

oes1.jpg

ObamaBow-Hu2.jpg

Yes. Glad you agree.
We haven’t agreed. You think bowing is subservience. It’s not.

Trump shows respects to dictators, thugs and criminals. Makes you wonder about his values, no?

Now we are just a joke.

Nope. Here's the joke.

oes1.jpg

ObamaBow-Hu2.jpg

Yes. Glad you agree.
We haven’t agreed. You think bowing is subservience. It’s not.

Trump shows respects to dictators, thugs and criminals. Makes you wonder about his values, no?

You think showing respect to other leaders is bad?? Guess so. You have no idea what Trump thinks you just think you do.

I'd bet Trump has better values than your stupid ass does. He's a world leader and your just a dumbass. LOL

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
The world will be a safer place without that monster and his cultists.
Too bad you chose a leftist rag, The Atlantic, which is behind a paywall for your OP as this journalist Anne Applebaum, can't be examined for the rest of her hit piece to see her blatant biases and prejudices
in depth.
Nevertheless this is an annual leftist event in election years, the world is shocked and revolted by (Reagan, Bush, Trump, you take your pick) and our image has never been so low, etc.

Since I can't comment on a citation that cannot be read I'll only say your reputation as a leftist lunatic a-hole
is well earned and this woman has a pedigree as a Hillary supporter and a germ out of the Washington DC/Washington Post petri dish.

And it is impossible for anything other than the kind of tripe you
cited, that claims for the first time a US president is the butt of international jokes and ridicule, which is an absolute lie or at least, a stupid admission that Anne Applebaum doesn't know or won't acknowledge Bush was called a thick headed "cowboy" president and Reagan was mocked as a simple minded doddering fool unaware that the world wasn't a B movie sound set, to exist in your thought deprived atmosphere.

This is much more than this post deserves and it can simply be summed up as shit pulled up from
the sewers of leftist hate and ignorance and put on a plate for all to see.

Last edited:
A dangerous person? The dirty little secret is that the angry TDS left has no idea of what the world thinks of the President of the United States. The left depends on CNN and left wing anonymous blogs to do their thinking for them.

Safer how?
For starters we wont have retarded fuckup in the white house.

No.....you forgot....obama left the office.....we have a real President now, President Trump who understands that China isn't good, that it isn't a smart idea to give 1.5 billion dollars to the worst terrorist state, Iran, and America is the best country the world has ever seen............

How exactly to you "give" somebody their own money? I'm guessing money is not something you either have or work with.

Too bad you chose a leftist rag, The Atlantic, which is behind a paywall for your OP as this journalist Anne Applebaum, can't be examined for the rest of her hit piece to see her blatant biases and prejudices
in depth.
Nevertheless this is an annual leftist event in election years, the world is shocked and revolted by (Reagan, Bush, Trump, you take your pick) and our image has never been so low, etc.

Since I can't comment on a citation that cannot be read I'll only say your reputation as a leftist lunatic a-hole
is well earned and this woman has a pedigree as a Hillary supporter and a germ out of the Washington DC/Washington Post petri dish.

And it is impossible for anything other than the kind of tripe you
cited, that claims for the first time a US president is the butt of international jokes and ridicule, which is an absolute lie or at least, a stupid admission that Anne Applebaum doesn't know or won't acknowledge Bush was called a thick headed "cowboy" president and Reagan was mocked as a simple minded doddering fool unaware that the world wasn't a B movie sound set, to exist in your thought deprived atmosphere.

This is much more than this post deserves and it can simply be summed up as shit pulled up from
the sewers of leftist hate and ignorance and put on a plate for all to see.

Atlantic is not behind a paywall, Doofus, not for Coronavirus-related material. I posted the link yesterday. ANYBODY can go in there,
That is, unless you're afraid to, but that's on you.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Safer how?

No.....you forgot....obama left the office.....we have a real President now, President Trump who understands that China isn't good, that it isn't a smart idea to give 1.5 billion dollars to the worst terrorist state, Iran, and America is the best country the world has ever seen............

How exactly to you "give" somebody their own money? I'm guessing money is not something you either have or work with.

Leave it to a leftist to run to the defense of the world biggest state sponsor of terrorism.

A dangerous person? The dirty little secret is that the angry TDS left has no idea of what the world thinks of the President of the United States. The left depends on CNN and left wing anonymous blogs to do their thinking for them.

The article quotes the actual international community it mentions. France. South Africa. Sweden. Peru. Italia. And of course China, taking advantage of the opportunity to take the lead in international status, since Rump obviously doesn't want it (or can't handle it).

Safer how?

Leave it to a leftist to run to the defense of the world biggest state sponsor of terrorism.

And where might that be?

Forum List

Back