The World and How It Responds to Trump

Trumpies conflate laughing at trump with being anti american. Thats a ridiculous assumption. There is more sadness than anything else. You are stuck with a clown that you didnt vote for. He has killed thousands and wrecked your economy.
Its very sad and we shouldnt really laugh at his bovine antics. Its more serious than that.

Oh here we go, another NON-American spouting off about the President of a country he doesn't live in on a forum for Americans hosted in America.

Trumpies conflate laughing at trump with being anti american. Thats a ridiculous assumption. There is more sadness than anything else. You are stuck with a clown that you didnt vote for. He has killed thousands and wrecked your economy.
Its very sad and we shouldnt really laugh at his bovine antics. Its more serious than that.

Oh here we go, another NON-American spouting off about the President of a country he doesn't live in on a forum for Americans hosted in America.
The thread is about how the world responds to trump. We laugh at him. We laughed at Clintons blow job but we recognised that he had talent. Trump has no redeeming qualities.

Seems a bit weird to have a 'discussion' about the world's opinion of individual 1 and then complain when foreigners dare to criticize his deplorable behaviour...

On the other hand, that's also the official policy of the empire

:coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
The world used to look up to the United States. Now they see Donald Trump as a dangerous person and the world is laughing at him. If he get's re-elected, our allies will abandon us with distrust.

"Quotations from the president’s astonishing April 23 press conference have appeared on every continent, via countless television channels, radio stations, magazines and websites, in hundreds of thousands of variations and dozens of languages — often accompanied by warnings, in case someone was fooled, not to drink disinfectant or bleach,” Applebaum writes. “In years past, many of these outlets presumably published articles critical of this or that aspect of U.S. foreign policy, blaming one U.S. president or another. But the kind of coverage we see now is something new. This time, people are not attacking the president of the United States — they are laughing at him.”

"Any nation can make a mistake once, elect a bad leader once,” Applebaum asserts. “But if Americans choose Trump again, that will send a clear message: we are no longer a serious nation. We are as ignorant as our thoughtless, narcissistic, ignorant president. Don’t be surprised if the rest of the world takes note of that too.”

Same thing was said about Bush 15 years ago. The reality is, the world is not happy when a US President puts the US first and holds the world accountable for their actions and inactions. When an apologist or an appeaser is on the White House, the world is “happier” with US. In both scenarios, I could care less what the world thinks of US and look to the world to be a supportive partner to US and not done green eyed envious agent. The UN is a shining example.

I've yet to have any of you tards explain to me why I should give a flying rats ass what the rest of the world thinks of us.

Because the rest of the world trades with us. The rest of the world shares intel with us. Just a couple of things.

I have a friend in Spain and another in India. Both literally asked me WTF was wrong with americans. I told them he actually lost the popular vote but the electoral college did us in.
You mean saved us.

Nobody cares what your friends think, or you got that matter.

Good Allah you iui s one pathetic African

I have a friend in Spain and another in India. Both literally asked me WTF was wrong with americans. I told them he actually lost the popular vote but the electoral college did us in.
You mean saved us.

Nobody cares what your friends think, or you got that matter.

Good Allah you iui s one pathetic African
No he has not saved us.

The world used to look up to the United States. Now they see Donald Trump as a dangerous person and the world is laughing at him. If he get's re-elected, our allies will abandon us with distrust.
Change Trump to Reagan, Bush I or Bush 2, this could have been posted in 84, 92 or 2004. Same shit, different year, different hack.

Was this for our benefit too?

And the beat goes on. At the risk of sounding like a child in the playground, you started it.

Must suck for the Indians who were promised they would replace the inept Americans.
Not for him. He came here for 4 years and decided white people were too racist so he went back to India. He still holds an american job with Cisco though.
Oh, the irony!
Good; let him stay in the land of 1,000 Castes.
Castes in India have nothing to do with race dummy.
You're correct...Castes are even worse as there's no escape ever.
The lower 997 Castes can't even move away because they're needed for slave labor.
Theres no escape from racism here either.
You're free to get the hell out African

There is. But Obama requested for them to be garrisoned there. Australia didn't ask them to come.
Got a link for that? This one doesn't make it clear. Australia-United States Force Posture Initiatives | Prime Minister of Australia

The way it was sold to the Aust public was Obama asked. Doesn't quite say it here, but was on the news a lot when it was put in motion

I have friends in England, Belgium, Spain, and South Africa. They all said pretty much the same thing.
fuck you and your friends you communist piece of dog shit.
Embarrassing to hear how the rest of the world regards your Messiah, isn't it.
listen to the chicom treasonous shill not even refute the label of communist.
Why bother to refute nonsense spewed by children?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Must suck for the Indians who were promised they would replace the inept Americans.
Not for him. He came here for 4 years and decided white people were too racist so he went back to India. He still holds an american job with Cisco though.
Oh, the irony!
Good; let him stay in the land of 1,000 Castes.
Castes in India have nothing to do with race dummy.
You're correct...Castes are even worse as there's no escape ever.
The lower 997 Castes can't even move away because they're needed for slave labor.
Theres no escape from racism here either.
You're free to get the hell out African
He is free to use his first amendment right European. So if you don't like that, move to a country without that right.

So according to this tard thread, we must elect Senile Joe Biden so the world will respect us again! :auiqs.jpg:

Change Trump to Reagan, Bush I or Bush 2, this could have been posted in 84, 92 or 2004. Same shit, different year, different hack.

Well there is that troika happening. You think nobody could be as idiotic as Ronnie Raygun. Then along came Bush II. Suddenly Ronnie looked like a genius. Bush II was happy with his C grades and he had an intellect to match. "Surely, nobody more idiotic could come along?" Youbetcha! Suddenly I'm pining for jnr... Bush Snr wasn't too bad in the end. And don't even ask me about Quayle and Palin. Why are so many US dumbfuck politicians conservatives? Don't care if you thought Obama and Clinton both sat to the right and left of satan, you can't call them dumb. Well, you can, but it is easily provable they weren't/aren't.

Forum List

Back