The Worst?? Move Over, Carter and Buchanan!!

"....you, being a conservative, supported lynch mobs...."

Gads....what a fool.

Don't you know anything?????

Yes, I do, and you are about to find out how much YOU DON"T KNOW! EGADS, WHAT AN IDIOT. Can anyone over 65, YOU, not know these elementary facts? I am truly amazed!

· The 13th Amendment to abolish slavery was voted for by 100% of the Republicans [LIBERALS} in congress and by 23% of the Democrats [Conservatives] in congress.

· Not one Democrat [Conservative] either in the House or the Senate voted for the 14th amendment declaring that former slaves were full citizens of the state in which they lived and were therefore entitled to all the rights and privileges of any other citizen in that state.

· Not a single one of the 56 Democrats [conservatives] in Congress voted for the 15th amendment that granted explicit voting rights to black Americans.

· In 1866 Democrats [conservatives] formed the Ku Klux Klan to pave the way for Democrats[conservatives] to regain control in the elections.

· George Wallace was a Conservative Democrat.

· Bull Connor was a Conservative Democrat.

· Jim Crow laws, poll taxes, grandfather clauses, Literacy tests, white only primaries, and physical violence all came from the Conservative Democratic Party.

· Between 1882 and 1964, 4,743 individuals were lynched. 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites. Republicans often led the efforts to pass federal anti-lynching laws and Democrats successfully blocked those bills."
· Did You Know? | Frederick Douglass Republicans

Every anti-lynching bill.....blocked by Democrats.

Yep Liberals fought against lynching and conservatives fought to keep it alive.

Amusing how many professed Liberals/Democrats/Progressive drones force themselves to believe that suddenly....in 1964.....the slaver party had an epiphany....slapped themselves on the forehead....and proclaimed:

'now I love my darker brethren! I was sooooo wrong to lynch thousands of 'em....and block anti-lynching laws....and impose Jim Crow!!! Oh, woe is me! I'm gonna turn over a new leaf!'
No...they always were racists and remain such.

Here is something even more amusing. You neo-conservatives try to distance yourselves from all the racism and bigotry and intolerance fomented by old time Conservative Democrats but you are one and the same. Sure, there are still some Conservative Democrats but Goldwater led many of the fold to the Republicans back in '64. And today, every White racist supremacy group in America is aligned with the GOP. How do you explain THAT, TOOTS?

It seems you have been inculcated with all sorts of anecdotal nonsense that keeps you constantly at variance with real historical facts such as:

AT the beginning of the 1960s conservatives were in a better position than at any time since the 1930s to challenge moderate Republicans for control of the party. But large obstacles remained. Not only were conservatives widely viewed as wild-eyed fanatics but they squabbled among themselves, had trouble articulating a positive program of reform, had few grassroots organizations, and lacked the funding to make the movement a serious political force.

The Conservative 1960s

The Dixiecrats weren't Dixiecans....they were Democrats and continued to be Democrats.

The Dixiecrats were Conservative Democrats.

The dolts on the board claim a sudden change in the life-long views of Democrats....
Yet the dolts on this board can't imagine themselves suddenly embracing Republican ideas and politics.
But pretend that the Democrats did just that.

Indoctrination is indelible among the less intellectually endowed.
Raise your paw.

The muddle headed poor and middle class people who vote against their own interests have been exploited by conservatives for decades if not centuries.. The views of life long Conservatives is what concerns me, not party affiliation. Both parties have conservative elements but those in the GOP, consisting mostly of RW White males are the most intolerant and dangerous. That brand of conservatism is based in the hegemonic morass of intolerance and exclusion…just like your Muslim counterparts…Yes, they are conservatives too.

And since you are the DAWG ( Dumb Ass Western Gal) I suggest you lower your paws. You've been tamed!

I always enjoy how conservatives celebrate the increasing wage gap between rich and poor under Obama at the same time they celebrate the great Ron Reagan whose supply side policies ensured the gap would get wider
You left the middle class out of your statement. Thanks to you libtards destroying it.
Let's see......conservatives destroyed the unions, abolish collective bargaining, hold down wages and benefits while making our wealthiest contribute less to the society they make money off of

What to do? Blame the liberals

Liberals selected Barack Obama

There is no amount of blame that could ever be sufficient.

TWICE.......Obama delivered on his promises and we got a top ten president

What cash for clunkers and obamacare?

Two things that are scams and fucked the people for which they hate those programs.....sorry nogo
Twenty million Americans now have insurance thanks to Obamacare

What ever happened to that Republican plan to replace it?

We see, and will continue to see, more and more of essays such as the following.

First...the timeline.....then the indictment proving the title.... "America’s Worst President?"

1. "I nominate Barack Obama, the anti-Lincoln.
America’s Worst President?

After Thursday’s terrorist slaughter of policemen in Dallas, it’s fair to say that Barack Obama might well be the worst president in U.S. history. Here’s why.

2. ...America’s domestic politics for the last 60 or 70 years—from sometime between the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown v Board of Education school desegregation decision and the 1964 Civil Rights Act—has been the nation’s effort to undo the heinous wrongs that slavery and Jim Crow perpetrated on black Americans...
[Both slavery and Jim Crow are the handiwork of the Democrat Party.]

3. .[but]..civil rights zeal turned into zealotry. We made the integration of our schools, and then the closing of the black-white achievement gap, our principal educational goal for half a century, with the unintended consequence that we neglected actual education and turned urban schools into machines for perpetuating black failure.

4. Judge-ordained busing in Boston, completely contrary to the terms of the Civil Rights Act, made the schools more segregated than ever. A judge-ordained Kansas City school-funding-equalization order, forcing local taxpayers to shell out $2 billion over a decade, including building a bizarrely unnecessary Olympic swimming pool, produced no educational gains whatsoever and proved to anyone with eyes to see that money was not the key to racial equality in education.

5. Then, the colleges turned to affirmative action in admissions, the ed schools taught their students not how to teach or what facts they needed to transmit but only “social-justice” ideology,.... They replaced Plato with Ta-Nehisi Coates.

6. Believing that welfare payments constituted well-deserved reparations for 300 years of slavery and oppression, we New Yorkers created a come-and-get-it dole that ended up with one in eight of our neighbors on the welfare rolls—paid for by the rest of us and resulting in a multi-generational underclass. ...

....the foolish [Liberal] notion that black crime was a manly revolt against oppression—that black criminals were only protesting against the closure of all avenues of honest advancement for their race, as well as against the daily humiliation heaped on African-Americans.

[Are you listening, Obama???]

7. The resulting depolicing of black neighborhoods and unwillingness of courts to punish black criminals drove crime to Hobbesian levels and turned minority neighborhoods into killing fields, where mothers put their kids to bed in the bathtub, trying to keep them safe from stray bullets."

Every debilitating policy above is at the behest of Democrats/Liberals.

It is not credible to imagine that they did so out of the best of intentions.

The Dallas speech of the nation's worst President ever puts the problem in stark perspective.

Coming right up.....

Baby bush crashed the economy and started two unnecessary wars of choice. He is the worst president in my lifetime.

But thanks for yet another useless cut and paste

Hillary and Kerry supported both of those 'unnecessary' wars with their vote in Congress.
Obama said it was a stupid mistake....that is why he is President

Gads....what a fool.

Yes, I do, and you are about to find out how much YOU DON"T KNOW! EGADS, WHAT AN IDIOT. Can anyone over 65, YOU, not know these elementary facts? I am truly amazed!

· The 13th Amendment to abolish slavery was voted for by 100% of the Republicans [LIBERALS} in congress and by 23% of the Democrats [Conservatives] in congress.

· Not one Democrat [Conservative] either in the House or the Senate voted for the 14th amendment declaring that former slaves were full citizens of the state in which they lived and were therefore entitled to all the rights and privileges of any other citizen in that state.

· Not a single one of the 56 Democrats [conservatives] in Congress voted for the 15th amendment that granted explicit voting rights to black Americans.

· In 1866 Democrats [conservatives] formed the Ku Klux Klan to pave the way for Democrats[conservatives] to regain control in the elections.

· Jim Crow laws, poll taxes, grandfather clauses, Literacy tests, white only primaries, and physical violence all came from the Conservative Democratic Party.

· Between 1882 and 1964, 4,743 individuals were lynched. 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites. Republicans often led the efforts to pass federal anti-lynching laws and Democrats successfully blocked those bills."

Amusing how many professed Liberals/Democrats/Progressive drones force themselves to believe that suddenly....in 1964.....the slaver party had an epiphany....slapped themselves on the forehead....and proclaimed:

'now I love my darker brethren! I was sooooo wrong to lynch thousands of 'em....and block anti-lynching laws....and impose Jim Crow!!! Oh, woe is me! I'm gonna turn over a new leaf!'

Here is something even more amusing. You neo-conservatives try to distance yourselves from all the racism and bigotry and intolerance fomented by old time Conservative Democrats but you are one and the same. Sure, there are still some Conservative Democrats but Goldwater led many of the fold to the Republicans back in '64. And today, every White racist supremacy group in America is aligned with the GOP. How do you explain THAT, TOOTS?

It seems you have been inculcated with all sorts of anecdotal nonsense that keeps you constantly at variance with real historical facts such as:

AT the beginning of the 1960s conservatives were in a better position than at any time since the 1930s to challenge moderate Republicans for control of the party. But large obstacles remained. Not only were conservatives widely viewed as wild-eyed fanatics but they squabbled among themselves, had trouble articulating a positive program of reform, had few grassroots organizations, and lacked the funding to make the movement a serious political force.

The Conservative 1960s

The Dixiecrats weren't Dixiecans....they were Democrats and continued to be Democrats.

The dolts on the board claim a sudden change in the life-long views of Democrats....
Yet the dolts on this board can't imagine themselves suddenly embracing Republican ideas and politics.

Raise your paw.

The muddle headed poor and middle class people who vote against their own interests have been exploited by conservatives for decades if not centuries.. The views of life long Conservatives is what concerns me, not party affiliation. Both parties have conservative elements but those in the GOP, consisting mostly of RW White males are the most intolerant and dangerous. That brand of conservatism is based in the hegemonic morass of intolerance and exclusion…just like your Muslim counterparts…Yes, they are conservatives too.

And since you are the DAWG ( Dumb Ass Western Gal) I suggest you lower your paws. You've been tamed!

And here you are proving exactly what I wrote: the fairy tale that somehow Democrats suddenly decided that they were pro-civil rights.....and Republicans decided that they were anti-civil rights.....

a tale so absurd that only folks as stupid as you would believe it.

· In 1866 Democrats formed the Ku Klux Klan to pave the way for Democrats to regain control in the elections.

· George Wallace was a Democrat.

· Bull Connor was a Democrat.

Segregationists Lyndon Johnson, Al Gore, Sr., Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox (they supported Jimmy Carter), KKKer Hugo Black- appointed to the Supreme Court by Franklin Roosevelt, Sam Ervin, William Fulbright,....

...and, to bring it right up to today......Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Every one a Democrat.

Language is important, so in any discussion of who the segregationists were, liberals switch the word “Democrats” to “southerners” or 'conservative.

But it is a diaphanous lie.

The were always Democrats and remain so....just as you are a moron and will always remains so.

Remember, the Civil Rights Act of 1957 was supported by all the Republicans in the Senate, but only 29 of 47 Democrats…and a number of the ‘segregationist’ Democrats were northern Dems (Oregon, Washington, Montana, and Wyoming). Not southerners: Democrats.
See chapter 12 of Coulter's book "Mugged"....if you ever read a book.

And you vote for them.

Gads....what a fool.

The Conservative 1960s

Raise your paw.

And here you are proving exactly what I wrote: the fairy tale that somehow Democrats suddenly decided that they were pro-civil rights.....and Republicans decided that they were anti-civil rights.....

· In 1866 Democrats formed the Ku Klux Klan to pave the way for Democrats to regain control in the elections.

Segregationists Lyndon Johnson, Al Gore, Sr., Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox (they supported Jimmy Carter), KKKer Hugo Black- appointed to the Supreme Court by Franklin Roosevelt, Sam Ervin, William Fulbright,....

Every one a Democrat.

Language is important, so in any discussion of who the segregationists were, liberals switch the word “Democrats” to “southerners” or 'conservative.

The were always Democrats and remain so....just as you are a moron and will always remains so.

Remember, the Civil Rights Act of 1957 was supported by all the Republicans in the Senate, but only 29 of 47 Democrats…and a number of the ‘segregationist’ Democrats were northern Dems (Oregon, Washington, Montana, and Wyoming). Not southerners: Democrats.

And you vote for them.

You are an incorrigible, obstinate fool. Your denial leads me to believe you are bereft of common sense and reading comprehension. Right here before God and everybody you are attempting to refute documented proof that Southern Democrats were conservatives. Look, babs, revising history isn't going to do much for anyone who can simply compare the red states of today with the Blue states of 1960. You are digging yourself a hole too deep to get out of.

How the South Became Republican: It’s About Race

Gads....what a fool.

The Conservative 1960s

Raise your paw.

Every one a Democrat.

And you vote for them.

You are an incorrigible, obstinate fool. Your denial leads me to believe you are bereft of common sense and reading comprehension. Right here before God and everybody you are attempting to refute documented proof that Southern Democrats were conservatives. Look, babs, revising history isn't going to do much for anyone who can simply compare the red states of today with the Blue states of 1960. You are digging yourself a hole too deep to get out of.

Never happened.

Democrats are and have always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

FDR disparaged minorities....blacks, Jews and Asians.

Bill 'the rapist' Clinton....honored and feted (did you look it up?) segregationists throughout his entire political life.

And you are,and will always be....a dunce.

Last edited:

Gads....what a fool.

The Conservative 1960s

Raise your paw.

You posted it. Conservatives republicans in 1960 and the 30s...and all Pro civil rights....thanks for making that clear......

Gads....what a fool.

The Conservative 1960s

Raise your paw.

Every one a Democrat.

And you vote for them.

Yep according to the left only 19 conservative republicans in.the house and 0 in the Senate in 1957.

Yep that's accurate......whahahahahahahahahaha

History Lesson: Racist Democrats and the Big Lie

"In order to escape their truly wretched past (click on the link for my short book on the subject), modern Democrats have adopted as an article of faith the bedtime story that, thanks to Tricky Dick Nixon's "southern strategy," the racists who had been the backbone of their party for the better part of a century suddenly switched to the GOP en masse some time around 1968, with the happy result that now all the racists are on the right. Presto -- instant virtuousness and a clean slate!

It's a lie, of course."

"Worse than the myth and the cliché is the outright lie, the utter fabrication with malice aforethought, and my nominee for the worst of them is the popular but indefensible belief that the two major U.S. political parties somehow “switched places” vis-à-vis protecting the rights of black Americans, a development believed to be roughly concurrent with the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the rise of Richard Nixon. That Republicans have let Democrats get away with this mountebankery is a symptom of their political fecklessness, and in letting them get away with it the GOP has allowed itself to be cut off rhetorically from a pantheon of Republican political heroes, from Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass to Susan B. Anthony, who represent an expression of conservative ideals as true and relevant today as it was in the 19th century. Perhaps even worse, the Democrats have been allowed to rhetorically bury their Bull Connors, their longstanding affiliation with the Ku Klux Klan, and their pitiless opposition to practically every major piece of civil-rights legislation for a century. "

"And yet this myth persists -- in fact, it's just about the only response today's Democrats have to their own sordid history: pinning it on the other guy. It makes them profoundly uncomfortable that among the 21 who voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 can be found Albert Arnold Gore, Sr., the founder of the Hillbilly Dynasty; Robert "KKK" Byrd, the Conscience of the Senate; and Sleepin' Sam Ervin of Watergate fame."

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/10/magazine/10Section2b.t-4.html?_r=0

"Everyone knows that race has long played a decisive role in Southern electoral politics. From the end of Reconstruction until the beginning of the civil rights era, the story goes, the national Democratic Party made room for segregationist members — and as a result dominated the South. But in the 50s and 60s, Democrats embraced the civil rights movement, costing them the white Southern vote. Meanwhile, the Republican Party successfully wooed disaffected white racists with a “Southern strategy” that championed “states’ rights.”

It’s an easy story to believe, but this year two political scientists called it into question. In their book “The End of Southern Exceptionalism,” Richard Johnston of the University of Pennsylvania and Byron Shafer of the University of Wisconsin argue that the shift in the South from Democratic to Republican was overwhelmingly a question not of race but of economic growth. In the postwar era, they note, the South transformed itself from a backward region to an engine of the national economy, giving rise to a sizable new wealthy suburban class. This class, not surprisingly, began to vote for the party that best represented its economic interests: the G.O.P. Working-class whites, however — and here’s the surprise — even those in areas with large black populations, stayed loyal to the Democrats. (This was true until the 90s, when the nation as a whole turned rightward in Congressional voting.)

The two scholars support their claim with an extensive survey of election returns and voter surveys. To give just one example: in the 50s, among Southerners in the low-income tercile, 43 percent voted for Republican Presidential candidates, while in the high-income tercile, 53 percent voted Republican; by the 80s, those figures were 51 percent and 77 percent, respectively. Wealthy Southerners shifted rightward in droves but poorer ones didn’t.

To be sure, Shafer says, many whites in the South aggressively opposed liberal Democrats on race issues. “But when folks went to the polling booths,” he says, “they didn’t shoot off their own toes. They voted by their economic preferences, not racial preferences.” Shafer says these results should give liberals hope. “If Southern politics is about class and not race,” he says, “then they can get it back.”

Gads....what a fool.

The Conservative 1960s

Raise your paw.

Every one a Democrat.

And you vote for them.

Never happened.

Democrats are and have always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

Bill 'the rapist' Clinton....honored and feted (did you look it up?) segregationists throughout his entire political life.

You keep referring to all the souther atrocities committed upon Blacks and other minorities in the past and you say Democrats perpetrated all of that. I don't think the democratic party sanctioned any of that,but we do know that violence, bigotry and intolerance are the hallmarks of American conservatism.. That being said:the political color of Democrats is blue. Now, look at your political map and make notes of the locations where slavery was instituted, locate the states where Jim Crow flourished and note the states where Byrd, Wallace, Clinton and "Bull" Connor came from. Still with me? Looking at a modern political map, those states are mostly red states, which, for the mentally challenged, like you, means that territory is now Republican controlled. But don't stop there. There are myriad resources to consult. Countless libraries and books validate the reality of conservative Southern Democrats. I am not talking about the Dixiecrats, I am talking about the general southern Democratic electorate that brought their conservatism into the Republican Party starting way back in 1948 after Truman integrated the armed Forces.

Before that,however,this is the democratic powerhouse of 1948 geographically:

1948.png

AND THIS IS TODAY:

M3W22.png

Last edited:

Gads....what a fool.

The Conservative 1960s

Raise your paw.

Every one a Democrat.

And you vote for them.

Never happened.

You keep referring to all the souther atrocities committed upon Blacks and other minorities in the past and you say Democrats perpetrated all of that. I don't think the democratic party sanctioned any of that,but we do know that violence, bigotry and intolerance are the hallmarks of American conservatism.. That being said:the political color of Democrats is blue. Now, look at your political map and make notes of the locations where slavery was instituted, locate the states where Jim Crow flourished and note the states where Byrd, Wallace, Clinton and "Bull" Connor came from. Still with me? Looking at a modern political map, those states are mostly red states, which, for the mentally challenged, like you, means that territory is now Republican controlled. But don't stop there. There are myriad resources to consult. Countless libraries and books validate the reality of conservative Southern Democrats. I am not talking about the Dixiecrats, I am talking about the general southern Democratic electorate that brought their conservatism into the Republican Party starting way back in 1948 after Truman integrated the armed Forces.

Before that,however,this is the democratic powerhouse of 1948 geographically:

View attachment 82135

AND THIS IS TODAY:

M3W22.png

"You keep referring to all the souther atrocities committed upon Blacks and other minorities in the past and you say Democrats perpetrated all of that. I don't think the democratic party sanctioned any of that...."

Of course they did.....as I proved several times over.

I'm really enjoying how uncomfortable, how embarrassed I've made you about your affiliation with the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship for minorities.

Best part...your 'is not, isss noottttt!' posts have allowed me to point to exactly the sort of low level mythology that the truly stupid....you.....have been trained to accept.

Did you notice that you have been unable to deny any of the facts I've provided?

Bet readers have.

With a few months left in Obamas presidency, looks like he will be a top ten president

Stopped a depression
Saved auto companies and banks
Got us out of two wars
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Gay rights
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

A president is evaluated by what he was given and what he left as well as lasting legacy....Obama is a top ten
Obama created:
A never ending recession
Stole car companies from their owners and nationalized banks
Surrendered two wars and started,several others
Passed one party obamacare behind closed doors
Gave bin laden a Muslim funeral in celebration of his achievements
Overturned the will of the people on gay marriage
Gave into communist dictators in Cuba
Gave Iran nukes.,,,
We see, and will continue to see, more and more of essays such as the following.

First...the timeline.....then the indictment proving the title.... "America’s Worst President?"

After Thursday’s terrorist slaughter of policemen in Dallas, it’s fair to say that Barack Obama might well be the worst president in U.S. history. Here’s why.

2. ...America’s domestic politics for the last 60 or 70 years—from sometime between the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown v Board of Education school desegregation decision and the 1964 Civil Rights Act—has been the nation’s effort to undo the heinous wrongs that slavery and Jim Crow perpetrated on black Americans...

3. .[but]..civil rights zeal turned into zealotry. We made the integration of our schools, and then the closing of the black-white achievement gap, our principal educational goal for half a century, with the unintended consequence that we neglected actual education and turned urban schools into machines for perpetuating black failure.

4. Judge-ordained busing in Boston, completely contrary to the terms of the Civil Rights Act, made the schools more segregated than ever. A judge-ordained Kansas City school-funding-equalization order, forcing local taxpayers to shell out $2 billion over a decade, including building a bizarrely unnecessary Olympic swimming pool, produced no educational gains whatsoever and proved to anyone with eyes to see that money was not the key to racial equality in education.

5. Then, the colleges turned to affirmative action in admissions, the ed schools taught their students not how to teach or what facts they needed to transmit but only “social-justice” ideology,.... They replaced Plato with Ta-Nehisi Coates.

6. Believing that welfare payments constituted well-deserved reparations for 300 years of slavery and oppression, we New Yorkers created a come-and-get-it dole that ended up with one in eight of our neighbors on the welfare rolls—paid for by the rest of us and resulting in a multi-generational underclass. ...

....the foolish [Liberal] notion that black crime was a manly revolt against oppression—that black criminals were only protesting against the closure of all avenues of honest advancement for their race, as well as against the daily humiliation heaped on African-Americans.

7. The resulting depolicing of black neighborhoods and unwillingness of courts to punish black criminals drove crime to Hobbesian levels and turned minority neighborhoods into killing fields, where mothers put their kids to bed in the bathtub, trying to keep them safe from stray bullets."

The Dallas speech of the nation's worst President ever puts the problem in stark perspective.

Coming right up.....

Pushing the lie that the Democratic Party of today is anything like the Democratic Party of the past is one more example of PC's revision of history.

1. As you know....I never lie.

2. Your posts...because you're so dumb, prove useful in advancing my perspective.

Watch.

"Pushing the lie that the Democratic Party of today is anything like the Democratic Party of the past..."

a. Some of the Left's lies are so transparent that it is hard to imagine any but the most committed simpletons believing them.

Yet they do....or claim they do.

Like this: "Well...yeah, everyone knows that early Democrats were the party of slavers...but then...around the 1960s the two parties flip-flopped their positions on slavery, segregation and black people....and it is the Republicans who decided to become the racists!!!

Yup.....that's it!"

(I left out all the 'duh's' that would be appropriate for said dialogue.)

Since their acolytes cannot deny that that the inception of the Republican Party was motivated by a hatred of slavery and segregation, while the Democrats were the party of Jim Crow laws and the KKK, they claim that circa 1960, while the Democrats suddenly had an epiphany, and saw the error of their ways.....the Republicans suddenly developed a hatred of blacks and a desire for segregation.

Yes....many of the dimwits actually claim that.

Hard to imagine that they believe it...but they claim it.

The pretense is eminently simple to disprove.

Ask a Leftist, Democrat supporter what the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as he does, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for his news.....

.....what he thinks the chances would be that he woke up tomorrow praising George Bush's election and presidency, and voting Republican.

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives suddenly decided to become racists.

b. If that's not enough....the most popular Democrat today, Bill 'the rapist' Clinton, was a racist his entire political life....
This from 2008:

Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008
“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”
Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008 | New York Post

Yup....same Democrat party that created the KKK.

You're such a liar, and so unable to make a credible argument it is hard to suppress laughter. Why do you believe you have any influence over anyone but the rubes, racists, bigots and morons? You don't.

I'd provide a history lesson, but any effort to have a real discussion with you is tantamount to talking with a chatty cathy doll, pull the string and all 'she' has are pre programmed insults and magniloquent foolishness.

"I'd provide a history lesson....."

"Yup....same Democrat party that created the KKK."

Would you include these facts in your history lesson?

All but those unable to read critically understand what President Clinton meant by this comment. That you do not is both pitiful and hilarious.

With a few months left in Obamas presidency, looks like he will be a top ten president

Stopped a depression
Got us out of two wars
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Gay rights
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

A president is evaluated by what he was given and what he left as well as lasting legacy....Obama is a top ten
Obama created:
A never ending recession
Gave Iran nukes.,,,

Coming right up.....

Pushing the lie that the Democratic Party of today is anything like the Democratic Party of the past is one more example of PC's revision of history.

2. Your posts...because you're so dumb, prove useful in advancing my perspective.

Watch.

"Pushing the lie that the Democratic Party of today is anything like the Democratic Party of the past..."

a. Some of the Left's lies are so transparent that it is hard to imagine any but the most committed simpletons believing them.

Like this: "Well...yeah, everyone knows that early Democrats were the party of slavers...but then...around the 1960s the two parties flip-flopped their positions on slavery, segregation and black people....and it is the Republicans who decided to become the racists!!!

Yup.....that's it!"

Since their acolytes cannot deny that that the inception of the Republican Party was motivated by a hatred of slavery and segregation, while the Democrats were the party of Jim Crow laws and the KKK, they claim that circa 1960, while the Democrats suddenly had an epiphany, and saw the error of their ways.....the Republicans suddenly developed a hatred of blacks and a desire for segregation.

Ask a Leftist, Democrat supporter what the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as he does, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for his news.....

.....what he thinks the chances would be that he woke up tomorrow praising George Bush's election and presidency, and voting Republican.

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives suddenly decided to become racists.

b. If that's not enough....the most popular Democrat today, Bill 'the rapist' Clinton, was a racist his entire political life....
This from 2008:

You're such a liar, and so unable to make a credible argument it is hard to suppress laughter. Why do you believe you have any influence over anyone but the rubes, racists, bigots and morons? You don't.

I'd provide a history lesson, but any effort to have a real discussion with you is tantamount to talking with a chatty cathy doll, pull the string and all 'she' has are pre programmed insults and magniloquent foolishness.

All but those unable to read critically understand what President Clinton meant by this comment. That you do not is both pitiful and hilarious.
No...we know your racist democrat fucktards get it....you just blew your dog whistle a bit too loud and we heard it.....

Stopped a depression
Got us out of two wars
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Gay rights
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

Obama created:
A never ending recession
Gave Iran nukes.,,,

Coming right up.....

Watch.

Yup.....that's it!"

This from 2008:

Everybody understands what Clinton mean: he was stating that those with dark skins must perform menial tasks for their masters.

And...he yearned for a return to those days.
After all....he's a Democrat.

Everybody know that....and anyone who has cast a critical eye on Democrat history, and especially Bill 'the rapist' Clinton's political history knows he spent it honoring segregationists, racists, and those that believe as he does.

And suck-ups like you pretend otherwise.

Your twelve-step should begin: "I ____________ am a liar and a low-life..."

Best of luck on your recovery.

Stopped a depression
Got us out of two wars
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Gay rights
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

Obama created:
A never ending recession
Gave Iran nukes.,,,

Watch.

Yup.....that's it!"

This from 2008:

No...we know your racist democrat fucktards get it....you just blew your dog whistle a bit too loud and we heard it.....

I have no need for a dog whistle, my dog is a border collie and much smarter than the average conservatives who post on this message board. Looking into her eyes one can see thought and intelligence, reading your words one sees incipient obtuseness.

Stopped a depression
Got us out of two wars
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Gay rights
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

Obama created:
A never ending recession
Gave Iran nukes.,,,

Watch.

Yup.....that's it!"

This from 2008:

Everybody understands what Clinton mean: he was stating that those with dark skins must perform menial tasks for their masters.

And...he yearned for a return to those days.
After all....he's a Democrat.

Everybody know that....and anyone who has cast a critical eye on Democrat history, and especially Bill 'the rapist' Clinton's political history knows he spent it honoring segregationists, racists, and those that believe as he does.

And suck-ups like you pretend otherwise.

Your twelve-step should begin: "I ____________ am a liar and a low-life..."

Best of luck on your recovery.
What a stupid interpretation of what Clinton said

But coming from a conservative, it is the best we can expect

Forum List

Back