The year the ruling class got woke.

They are low IQ Voters and keep believing the lies the Democrats tell them. For 75 years the have voted democratic and have seen no improvement in their lives. That is just being stupid

Actually, African American lives have improved greatly do to Democratic Policies.

You don't have to ride on the back of the bus anymore.

That THIS was something that was still going on in my lifetime is kind of sad.

1608990775327.png

No, it comes from the right. The belief that everybody else sees themselves as a group but right wing whites is part of the psychosis. The same thing goes for the lie you tell yourself about identity politics.
yes, the hate-filled racial politics and group identity practiced by liberal whites and minorities is something new for most whites living today

We (whites) were mostly born after WWII and grew up thinking of ourselves as just Americans with no hyphen

much of the civil rights struggle was over by the time most whites were old enough to notice

including I suspect JoeB131.
1608993382885.jpeg

and those who did notice tended to side with the minority complaints because separate-but-equal was wrong

but a funny thing happened on the way to racial nirvana

minorities - meaning blacks - were not ready to bury the hatchet and move on

they were infected with racial hate and envy - and still are

something obama once said sums it up nicely

he said that the new majority, meaning non whites, were moving forward to a new America

the rest of us could come along, but we will have to ride in the back of the bus

Last edited:
pelosi_knee_taking-800x495.jpg

That certainly is a ridiculous act by politicians. They deserve our scorn 24/7.

This too was a ridiculous act. Conclusion: politicians suck.
AP_20154066105580.jpg
True, and while Im not defending what Trump did, I feel it should be duly noted that the Bible has more relevance with the founding of our country and constitution, than that of any African heritage.

In both cases the people were being used by politicians which was the point.

When I used to work in kitchens, there were a couple real Africans who absolutely hated American blacks.
The African fellers worked multiple jobs and didn't care for the lack of work ethic from his American cousins.
Worked with a gal from India who came in once pissed because someone called her a Ni**er in traffic. Her words. " I am no ni**er, I work three jobs".
Working construction now and every race except blacks are represented. They always wash out, as the work is brutal and punctuality is required. The Mexicans work circles around blacks and whites.

Around here, there are no white people working in construction that involves anything outside. Latinos do all the real dirty work building the foundation, framing and drywalling. A few blacks too. But zero whites. Whites start working on the job site when the air conditioning goes in.

AP_20154066105580.jpg
True, and while Im not defending what Trump did, I feel it should be duly noted that the Bible has more relevance with the founding of our country and constitution, than that of any African heritage.

No kidding. Nothing gets past you.
Look again at the very first word in my reply.

No, guy, the reason why black vote Democratic is because for 50 years, the Republicans have embraced racism, from Nixon to Trump.

True, but many if not most blacks have a fundamental disagreement with the Republican Party.

They don't see government as the enemy as many Republicans do. They see the government having a moral imperative to assist their community after subjugating them for centuries.

AP_20154066105580.jpg

If that had been your reply I wouldn't have replied back. It doesn't make it any better because Trump had more people to use.

AP_20154066105580.jpg

If that had been your reply I wouldn't have replied back. It doesn't make it any better because Trump had more people to use.

But thats not what you said the first time now is it ?
You said...
Is it not completely accurate that you were reaffirming what Gipper had said, and to which I had already replied "True" ?
Let me know when you reach the bottom, and I'll throw you a lifeline.

yes, the hate-filled racial politics and group identity practiced by liberal whites and minorities is something new for most whites living today

We (whites) were mostly born after WWII and grew up thinking of ourselves as just Americans with no hyphen

much of the civil rights struggle was over by the time most whites were old enough to notice

including I suspect JoeB131.

Actually, I was born in 1962. I'm old enough to remember the riots we had in Chicago after MLK was assassinated in 1968, and my Dad took the family out of Chicago and showed my mom how to use a gun in case the rioters got to our neighborhood.

OF course, teh Civil Rights struggle wasn't over by then, any more than it is over now.

When I was in my teens, Chicago had a whole fight over integration of neighborhoods, and we had Nazis who wanted to march in Marquette Park. This was parodied in the Blues Brothers Movie.

Come to think of it, the crazy shit the guy says in that clip sounds like some of the shit we hear on USMB every day.

and those who did notice tended to side with the minority complaints because separate-but-equal was wrong

but a funny thing happened on the way to racial nirvana

minorities - meaning blacks - were not ready to bury the hatchet and move on

Why should they bury the hatchet when the fundemental problems still exist? Yeah, you don't have to ride on the back of the bus, but your resume still ends up at the bottom of the pile.

they were infected with racial hate and envy - and still are

something obama once said sums it up nicely

he said that the new majority, meaning non whites, were moving forward to a new America

the rest of us could come along, but we will have to ride in the back of the bus

And that's your real fear, isn't it? That when non-whites are the majority in this country, white people will get treated they way they used to treat them.

Last edited:

AP_20154066105580.jpg

You said...
Is it not completely accurate that you were reaffirming what Gipper had said, and to which I had already replied "True" ?

After "True" you were trying to deflect.

I'm old enough to remember the riots we had in Chicago after MLK was assassinated in 1968
Yes, I’m sure you had no time for Captain Kangaroo because you were so engrossed by current events

AP_20154066105580.jpg

You said...

After "True" you were trying to deflect.
Nope, wrong again Kemosobe. I was making a notation as to the comparison of both, nothing more, nothing less.
Im trying to learn and move forward. You should try it sometime.

Why should they bury the hatchet when the fundemental problems still exist?
The problem of racial inequality still exists - aka low black achievement

but the cause is no longer racist white people holding black people down

blacks have opportunity but fail to take advantage of it

Relax. Kente scarves are pretty. Unlike your hate.
the hate and group insanity is coming from the left.

I bet you didnt even read the essay
No, it comes from the right. The belief that everybody else sees themselves as a group but right wing whites is part of the psychosis. The same thing goes for the lie you tell yourself about identity politics.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...tity-politics-despite-his-allies-loathing-it/

And that's your real fear, isn't it? That when non-whites are the majority in this country, white people will get treated they way they used to treat them.
When the left makes threats like that, many from tenured black professors at major universities it would be foolish not to take them seriously

Virtually every country on earth has skeletons in their closet. It is time to move on, but that doesn’t work for leftist because division and some sort of excuse is needed for them to keep getting elected. Africans from Africa tend to do very well here in the US as do many poor immigrants from other countries. Success in this country really isn’t nearly as much about race or wealth, it is much more about hard work and ambition. This is the antithesis of the Democratic platform unfortunately.

No, guy, the reason why black vote Democratic is because for 50 years, the Republicans have embraced racism, from Nixon to Trump.

Of course, if you have the resources to immigrate here legally in this day in age, you are going to do well.

Check your privilege.

When I used to work in kitchens, there were a couple real Africans who absolutely hated American blacks.
The African fellers worked multiple jobs and didn't care for the lack of work ethic from his American cousins.
Worked with a gal from India who came in once pissed because someone called her a Ni**er in traffic. Her words. " I am no ni**er, I work three jobs".

Wow, sounds like she is kind of clueless, then. First, if you are working three jobs, you are doing it wrong. That anyone should have to work two jobs to make ends meet is a sad commentary on where we are at as a society.

But the fact that being non-white (I have to assume she was a particularly dark skinned Indian woman to be called the N-word) still subjects you to abuse no matter how hard you work should say a lot about how we still need to solve the problems of racism in this country.
No, guy, the reason why black vote Democratic is because
They are low IQ Voters and keep believing the lies the Democrats tell them. For 75 years the have voted democratic and have seen no improvement in their lives. That is just being stupid
A black vp is no progress to the right wing? It was the left who also elected a black guy as president.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Virtually every country on earth has skeletons in their closet. It is time to move on, but that doesn’t work for leftist because division and some sort of excuse is needed for them to keep getting elected. Africans from Africa tend to do very well here in the US as do many poor immigrants from other countries. Success in this country really isn’t nearly as much about race or wealth, it is much more about hard work and ambition. This is the antithesis of the Democratic platform unfortunately.

Of course, if you have the resources to immigrate here legally in this day in age, you are going to do well.

Check your privilege.

Wow, sounds like she is kind of clueless, then. First, if you are working three jobs, you are doing it wrong. That anyone should have to work two jobs to make ends meet is a sad commentary on where we are at as a society.

But the fact that being non-white (I have to assume she was a particularly dark skinned Indian woman to be called the N-word) still subjects you to abuse no matter how hard you work should say a lot about how we still need to solve the problems of racism in this country.
A black vp is no progress to the right wing? It was the left who also elected a black guy as president.

When they kneel to the top 1% just like Republicans it's not progress.

Check your privilege.

Obama and Harris are not black they are at best mulatto

Check your privilege.

When they kneel to the top 1% just like Republicans it's not progress.
The one percent identify with black African colored scarfs?

Check your privilege.

Obama and Harris are not black they are at best mulatto
Black enough for Government purposes? The right wing still has problems with persons of color.

Forum List

Back