There are far too many loons on this site now.

Both left & right. Half the threads I click on sound like they were written by an uninformed 7th grade paranoid schizophrenic.

So after reading your post, I decided to go look at the kind of things you write. Your opinion and how you back up your statements.

All I can say is "pitiful". Just "pitiful".

• Banned
Both left & right. Half the threads I click on sound like they were written by an uninformed 7th grade paranoid schizophrenic.

So after reading your post, I decided to go look at the kind of things you write. Your opinion and how you back up your statements.

All I can say is "pitiful". Just "pitiful".

Exibit A

Today alone I have called out 2 or 3 "righties" for their nonsensical posts. I put both sides in the dunk tank. What do you offer besides 6% partial sense and 94% racist bullshit.

Golden Pond
I personally love loons. They're the most beautiful fliers over water, and particularly lovely when they fly in pairs.

And I love them because they're wonderful parents. The carry their little fluff balls on their backs until they're old enough to learn to swim. Both parents share carrying responsibilities. Loons also have the most enigmatic calls. They are the most precious water birds I've ever seen, and they are definitely beautiful in flight.

/swoon

6035688677_af55f775e7_z.jpg

Golden Pond
I personally love loons. They're the most beautiful fliers over water, and particularly lovely when they fly in pairs.

And I love them because they're wonderful parents. The carry their little fluff balls on their backs until they're old enough to learn to swim. Both parents share carrying responsibilities. Loons also have the most enigmatic calls. They are the most precious water birds I've ever seen, and they are definitely beautiful in flight.

/swoon

6035688677_af55f775e7_z.jpg

and they DANCE-----unbelievable birds. Used to scare the crap out of us fishing in Minnesota. Come up right next to the boat after going hundreds of yards underwater.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back