There goes Donald Trump’s Nobel peace prize (37 dead as US Jerusalem embassy opens)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.

Well, the primitive cultures of Britain, Jews, Arabs, and Persians have collided.

The worst side is actually Brits, and the Jews.

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Stupid ass. They've been killing each other over there for years.

Well, the primitive cultures of Britain, Jews, Arabs, and Persians have collided.

/----/ There is no hater like a Jew hater like you.
make israel great again.jpg

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death. Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Hey, congratulations. Maybe even more will die. So just so long as Trump doesn't get credit for something good.

Yay!

View attachment 193495

Jews call us Goyim akin to cattle, heck even a leading Rabbi Yosef Ovadia said Gentiles only exist to serve Jews.'

There''s a ton of other anti-Goyim / anti-Gentile texts too from Rabbis, or the Talmud.

So, your Jews can criticize the World.

But, then when you criticize the Jew, it's "Anti-Semitism"

Oh please Trump forced those freaks in Gaza to riot? You people are pathetic.
by that logic, Obama deserved his Nobel prize because he didn’t force anyone to riot. Dumbass.

So long as Jewish / Israeli terrorists like Menachem Begin win Nobel Peace Prizes after Deir Yassin Massacre, and the King David Hotel Bombing his Irgun had done.

You might as well give a Nobel Prize to everyone, why not Osama Bin Laden, or Hitler, or Stalin, F*ck it.

Trump alone is responsible for the deaths of the first 37 people. His rejection of the Realpolitik is once again an example of his inability to consider the consequences of his decisions, or his desire to create chaos at all cost.

His base will love him, and the rest of the world will wonder how much more damage and death will follow him in his wake. Will terrorism follow this ill fated action, and will Trump's culpability for a dozen or more Benghazi's follow?

[Did anyone else quiver in the boots/slippers who heard the incantation by the preacher? IMO, Politics at its worst!]

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death. Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Hey, congratulations. Maybe even more will die. So just so long as Trump doesn't get credit for something good.

Yay!

Still wondering why this is “something good”. Care to elaborate?

[Did anyone else quiver in the boots/slippers who hear the incantation by the preacher? IMO, Politics at its worst!

The real Politics at it's worse, is we're not even doing it for Israeli Jews, if we did we wouldn't have picked a Pastor who thought all Jews are going to Hell.

It seems no one benefits from this crap, it's just risky business with a potential WW3 Nuclear Holocaust provoked.

Yay!

The deaths that can be pinned on Trump, as the OP did?

Good the Regressive Left, of course.

Obviously.

View attachment 193495

Jews call us Goyim akin to cattle, heck even a leading Rabbi Yosef Ovadia said Gentiles only exist to serve Jews.'

There''s a ton of other anti-Goyim / anti-Gentile texts too from Rabbis, or the Talmud.

/-----/ I never take a Jew hater at his word:
goyim
1. A Hebrew word used in the Jewish Scriptures (a.k.a. the Old Testament). The word literally means "nations," and is always used within these scriptures to refer to the nations of the world. Significantly, within the Old Testament, Judah (the Jewish nation) itself is called a "goy."
2. In the Old Testament, the Jews were called to be a nation separate from the other nations, which were all Pagan. And so, colloquially, all non-Jewish nations came to be called "goyim" as in "the nations" from which the God of the Old Testament had called upon the Jews to separate themselves.

-------------------------------------- i would be ashamed of the President Trump if he were to even consider accepting that silly peace prize TFrazier .

View attachment 193495

goyim
1. A Hebrew word used in the Jewish Scriptures (a.k.a. the Old Testament). The word literally means "nations," and is always used within these scriptures to refer to the nations of the world. Significantly, within the Old Testament, Judah (the Jewish nation) itself is called a "goy."
2. In the Old Testament, the Jews were called to be a nation separate from the other nations, which were all Pagan. And so, colloquially, all non-Jewish nations came to be called "goyim" as in "the nations" from which the God of the Old Testament had called upon the Jews to separate themselves.

I never take a Zionist at his word.

Zionists are the #1 issue, we defeated the Nazis, and Soviets.

Now it's time to defeat the Zionists, like we did the Nazis, and Soviets.

Yay!

Obviously.

No. I blame those responsible. I tend to blame Dylan Root for his killing those folks in SC; not his religion. I tend to blame Atta and his conspirators for 9/11, not Islam. I tend to blame that jerk in LV for killing the people at the concert, not the guy who sold him the weapons….

I was asking you what is “good” bout moving our embassy to Jerusalem

View attachment 193495

goyim

I never take a Zionist at his word.

Zionists are the #1 issue, we defeated the Nazis, and Soviets.

Now it's time to defeat the Zionists, like we did the Nazis, and Soviets.
:puhleeze:

Yay!

Obviously.

No. I blame those responsible. I tend to blame Dylan Root for his killing those folks in SC; not his religion. I tend to blame Atta and his conspirators for 9/11, not Islam. I tend to blame that jerk in LV for killing the people at the concert, not the guy who sold him the weapons….

I was asking you what is “good” bout moving our embassy to Jerusalem
-------------------------------- its the Israeli Capital plus it really pizzes off the 'muslims' Candy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back