There Is No "Far Right" In This Country

Let's review some of the far right positions that PoliticalChic would have us believe are really in the mainstream of American beliefs and therefore shouldn't be called 'far right'.

1. Abortion is murder. All abortion should be outlawed, including in cases of rape or incest.

2. Neither same sex marriage nor same sex civil unions should be legal.

3. Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security are unconstitutional and should be outlawed.

4. Obama is a Marxist.

5. Abolish the minimum wage.

That's a good start. Anyone want to argue that any of the above are mainstream American views with broad public support?

Stay focused, conservatives. Who agrees with PoliticalChic that the above are NOT Far Right positions?

Who believes that they are mainstream, centrist, broadly supported positions?

Nope...seems a pretty accurate summation to me.
Your thread premise has failed. There is obviously a far right just as there is a far left and the far right is much farther from the mainstream than the far left is...at least on issues.

1. "Nope...seems a pretty accurate summation to me."
Then you must be either a fool or a liar.
Unless of course, you can find posts of mine that state any of those.

Shall I wait, or go forward with a long and eventful life?

2. "Your thread premise has failed."
Well, then, you should be able to post positions of the Right that are radical relative to the positions on which this nation was founded.

But, you can't, can you.

It is an accurate summation of the GOP...which is probably why you're trying to deflect from it.

I think Dot Com nailed it. This is a humor thread.

"there can be no far right because the founders"? :lol:

SNL skit waiting to happen. :lol:

"It is an accurate summation of the GOP...which is probably why you're trying to deflect from it."

But you claimed they were my positions.

Pretty rapid retreat, huh?

I didn't claim they were your positions, specifically, but above I've proven that at least 3 of them are.

Or was it 4? I'll have to check, lol

STOP LYING.

This is what you claimed:

1. Abortion is murder. All abortion should be outlawed, including in cases of rape or incest.

3. Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security are unconstitutional and should be outlawed.

4. Obama is a Marxist.

Now you're running from them.

I claimed you deny they are far right positions because you deny there's a far right.

Prove it.

The NYLiar made up all of the positions that he attributed to me.

And...he got you to believe them.

Your thread premise has failed. There is obviously a far right just as there is a far left and the far right is much farther from the mainstream than the far left is...at least on issues.

Well, then, you should be able to post positions of the Right that are radical relative to the positions on which this nation was founded.

But, you can't, can you.

It is an accurate summation of the GOP...which is probably why you're trying to deflect from it.

"It is an accurate summation of the GOP...which is probably why you're trying to deflect from it."

Which ones aren't your position? Are you pro choice or do you think abortion should be outlawed completely?

You're obviously not a fan of gays marrying since you're harping on it a lot in this thread.

How do you feel about the minimum wage and social security? Can't find a cut and paste that echoes how you feel?

You know, the founders didn't want you voting...where does that leave that position?

This is what the NYLiar tricked you into believing.

But, I've seen your posts.....and tricking you into believing nonsense is not that difficult.

Here they are again:

4. Obama is a Marxist.

But, you can't, can you.

Which ones aren't your position? Are you pro choice or do you think abortion should be outlawed completely?

You're obviously not a fan of gays marrying since you're harping on it a lot in this thread.

How do you feel about the minimum wage and social security? Can't find a cut and paste that echoes how you feel?

You know, the founders didn't want you voting...where does that leave that position?

"You know, the founders didn't want you voting...where does that leave that position?"

Can you document that?

It was the Democrats who railed against, and filibustered women's right to vote.
Republicans fought them on it.....and won.

The same pattern was the case for slavery.

Didn't you know that?

But, you can't, can you.

I've proven she agrees with 1, 3, and 4.

As to same sex marriage, she describes that as a radical far left position in her OP. If she wants to state for the record that she supports same sex marriage and/or civil unions, I'll stand corrected.

She won't.

As to the minimum wage, she opposes that because she believes the federal government has no right to do anything not an enumerated power in the Constitution.

If she wants to state for the record that she supports the minimum wage despite believing it is unconstitutional, then I'll stand corrected.

She won't.

That's all five.

But, you can't, can you.

But, I've seen your posts.....and tricking you into believing nonsense is not that difficult.

Here they are again:

4. Obama is a Marxist.

Tell us which ones you disagree with, and then explain the quotes of YOURS I posted proving you don't disagree with them.

But, you can't, can you.

"You know, the founders didn't want you voting...where does that leave that position?"

Can you document that?

It was the Democrats who railed against, and filibustered women's right to vote.

Didn't you know that?

Do you know the difference between liberal and conservative?

But, you can't, can you.

Here they are again:

4. Obama is a Marxist.

Gee, it's not at all telling that you can't actually answer the question I posed and, instead, just copy and paste something. It's your bag, baby!

How about an original thought from you?
Do you support outlawing all abortions, yes or no?
Do you support gays marrying each other, yes or no?
Do you believe SS and Medicare should be abolished or outlawed, yes or no?
Do you believe Obama is a Marxist, yes or no?
Do you wish to abolish the minimum wage, yes or no?

I'll put tthese here for you to copy and paste from:

Yes
No

But, you can't, can you.

Can you document that?

Didn't you know that?

Grasshopper and ant...

But, you can't, can you.

Here they are again:

4. Obama is a Marxist.

How is that you can start a thread one day calling Obama a Marxist and then turn around today saying you never called Obama a Marxist?

That isn't even good lying. That's idiotic lying. That's OJ claiming he didn't kill those people. lol

Can you document that?

Didn't you know that?

Grasshopper and ant...

So those on the far right are the best ants?

There is no such thing as the 'Far Left'.

Because to the liberals and progressives there are no boundaries or limits to their political delusions. ...... :cool:

Conservative political delusions are limited by the will of the People.

You mean what you morons call mob rule when it's something you oppose. California voted with Prop 8 the will of the people. Those like you opposed that will. So much for your argument.

You like the power of the popular vote when you like the outcome. You like the power of the infamous 'unelected' judges when you like the outcome of their decisions. IOW, you have no principles on the matter.

In YOUR words, you have no principles as you practice that very thing.

. "Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."
Coulter

She gets more Kosh-like every day doesn't she? Just repetitively blurting out irrelevant nonsense.

there is a far right fringe in this country, but its tiny and insignificant. Whereas the far left is the entire democrat party.

Watch me pull a Politichick:

Hey Polychick...

I'll put these here for you to copy and paste from:

Yes
No

Can you document that?

Didn't you know that?

Grasshopper and ant...

Not necessarily, some people like to earn their living others want to be given their living For just existing. The latter is socialism...

You hoo....@politicalchic

Yes
No

Can you document that?

Didn't you know that?

Grasshopper and ant...

Not necessarily, some people like to earn their living others want to be given their living. The latter is socialism...

No, socialism is no such thing. You want a system where money controls everything. A system where money is the King.

Most people don't want that.

Yes
No

She thinks she's clever. That's the best entertainment of all.

Yes
No

She thinks she's clever. That's the best entertainment of all.

Now, now...I'm sure she's carefully formulating her answers to the questions posed.

:lol: I crack myself up.

How hard is it to paste a yes or a no next to the questions?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back