There is systemic racism we are unable to discuss calmly

It's time. Time to leave the non white in their feces. Whites need to save civilization ; WEXIT , avoid the groid, self segregate. Goys only.

You racist cowards keep whining, but you have yet to grow the balls required to actually get the fuck out of my country. Go already, you won't be missed.

You know what happens to white people that try to self segregate and build their own communities...they get slaughtered by the federal government.
Well when Blacks self segregate white people and the government get jealous and destroy their cities.

The Destruction of Black Wall Street - EBONY

92 years ago? Come on man.

It's time. Time to leave the non white in their feces. Whites need to save civilization ; WEXIT , avoid the groid, self segregate. Goys only.

You racist cowards keep whining, but you have yet to grow the balls required to actually get the fuck out of my country. Go already, you won't be missed.

You know what happens to white people that try to self segregate and build their own communities...they get slaughtered by the federal government.
Well when Blacks self segregate white people and the government get jealous and destroy their cities.

The Destruction of Black Wall Street - EBONY

92 years ago? Come on man.
Come on what?

Because whites are mentally handicapped
This is a perfect example of why we cannot have a clam and civil discussion on this topic. Sure, there is racism. Is it systemic? I don't believe it is, anymore. The fact remains, though, that there is racism on ALL "sides" of this issue. We will do NOTHING to resolve this until we can agree that there are only two "sides", those who call racism what it is (no matter what the source), and those who should be relegated to the dark halls of history. Until you, sir/maam, are able to recognise racism in yourself, and change, you will be on the "side" relegated to history. You are a dieing breed, you are not the norm in this society, the sooner you realise and accept that, the sooner you will be able to overcome your own prejudices.
Of course its systemic. Did things change overnight and I missed it? Whites still own the vast majority of the resources, control the branches of government, control the media, and have the bulk of the wealth as a group. I'm not a dying breed. In fact I am a growing breed. More Blacks are waking up to the realities of white racism and divorcing themselves of white philosophy and lies.

LMAO. ROTF. LOL. Whites "control" the three branches of government???? "Control" the media?

Yeah, right.
I know I'm right. You know it too. Show me a major media outlet controlled or owned by Blacks. Show me where any of the branches of government have Black people controlling it. Wait. You cant so dont waste your time.

Meet the Jews Who Own Hollywood and the Media

The Illusion of Choice: 90% of American Media Controlled by 6 Corporations - Waking Times

TradWorker – Jews Are Not White

Ashkenazi Jews are not white – Response to Haaretz article

The United States Supreme Court is made up of six Roman Catholics and three Jews. So, three Jews are counted as non-white, Clarence Thomas is black, Sotomayor is of Hispanic descent. So the Supreme Court is not controlled by whites.

That takes the media and the United States Supreme Court off the table. They are the two most influential "controllers" in America. You want to keep this up?

What your problem is, you apparently think that blacks ought to run America. Like they do Africa?

Because whites are mentally handicapped
This is a perfect example of why we cannot have a clam and civil discussion on this topic. Sure, there is racism. Is it systemic? I don't believe it is, anymore. The fact remains, though, that there is racism on ALL "sides" of this issue. We will do NOTHING to resolve this until we can agree that there are only two "sides", those who call racism what it is (no matter what the source), and those who should be relegated to the dark halls of history. Until you, sir/maam, are able to recognise racism in yourself, and change, you will be on the "side" relegated to history. You are a dieing breed, you are not the norm in this society, the sooner you realise and accept that, the sooner you will be able to overcome your own prejudices.
Of course its systemic. Did things change overnight and I missed it? Whites still own the vast majority of the resources, control the branches of government, control the media, and have the bulk of the wealth as a group. I'm not a dying breed. In fact I am a growing breed. More Blacks are waking up to the realities of white racism and divorcing themselves of white philosophy and lies.

LMAO. ROTF. LOL. Whites "control" the three branches of government???? "Control" the media?

Yeah, right.
I know I'm right. You know it too. Show me a major media outlet controlled or owned by Blacks. Show me where any of the branches of government have Black people controlling it. Wait. You cant so dont waste your time.

The Illusion of Choice: 90% of American Media Controlled by 6 Corporations - Waking Times

The United States Supreme Court is made up of six Roman Catholics and three Jews. So, three Jews are counted as non-white, Clarence Thomas is black, Sotomayor is of Hispanic descent. So the Supreme Court is not controlled by whites.

That takes the media and the United States Supreme Court off the table. They are the two most influential "controllers" in America. You want to keep this up?

What your problem is, you apparently think that blacks ought to run America. Like they do Africa?
Those Jews are white Ashkenazi jews. What do you mean they arent counted as white. Of course they are.
That means the majority of the SC and media is controlled by whites.

Blacks should run the US. That would keep the US and other europeans from messing up stuff in Africa.

Those Jews are white Ashkenazi jews. What do you mean they arent counted as white. Of course they are.

Blacks should run the US. That would keep the US and other europeans from messing up stuff in Africa.

jew1.jpg

View attachment 150575
Not really getting your point? Use your words even your typical grunt would suffice.

View attachment 150575
Not really getting your point? Use your words even your typical grunt would suffice.

He calls himself "us white people" when advocating DACA, but considers whites a separate group when the issue of white replacement is discussed. This hypocrisy is pretty common among certain jews.

Yeah, right.

Jews are not whites. So your argument fails.

Blacks haven't been able to run their own countries. They sure as Hell can't run America and if the Jews were white, America wouldn't be the clusterphuck it is today. Jews control most of the left and they do nothing in the best interest of any white man.

Leave my country. I don't care where you go, and I don't care what color you are. We are well over our quota of cowardly idiots.

Leave my country. I don't care where you go, and I don't care what color you are. We are well over our quota of cowardly idiots.

Sorry, you're stuck with me.

View attachment 150575

He calls himself "us white people" when advocating DACA, but considers whites a separate group when the issue of white replacement is discussed. This hypocrisy is pretty common among certain jews.

And here is the reason:

Esau/Edom, and the Trail of the Serpent - V

View attachment 150575

And here is the reason:

Esau/Edom, and the Trail of the Serpent - V

Spot on. Nothing else needs to be stated.

Yeah, right.

Blacks haven't been able to run their own countries. They sure as Hell can't run America and if the Jews were white, America wouldn't be the clusterphuck it is today. Jews control most of the left and they do nothing in the best interest of any white man.
Hebrews are not white. The Jews are white. They are from germany.

Hello I'm nobody or I'm everyone I'm not sure. The passion behind this subject is palpable. We must find a way to have this conversation and still hear each other. Passion steps in and anger follows.....conversation over.
Fact: The country is still run by old white men!
The poor, immigrants and blacks are at the bottom of the list of importance because they feel we have nothing to offer and so they can use us without conscience. Flint is a perfect reflection of what I speak.
Fact: We have glossed over these issues too long. That is why the conversation has to occur. The country is crying to be heard ....to be seen.

Of course this conversation is uncomfortable. If you're not uncomfortable then you're set in stone and angry no matter which side you're on. Where do we go from here?

Love, Understanding, Respect for differing viewpoints is the course necessary.....easy to say right?

This is our challenge.
Listen to Morgan!

IMG_2340.JPG

Yeah, right.

WRONG

I prefer to rely on biblical archaeologists:

Hebrews | White Racial Identity

WRONG

You mean you prefer to listen to lying white boys.

You should read the bible. It tells you exactly what color the original Hebrews were. No where in the bible are they described as white. They would have died living in the area they inhabited.

WRONG

You should read the bible. It tells you exactly what color the original Hebrews were. No where in the bible are they described as white. They would have died living in the area they inhabited.

So, those who remind you that you're full of shit are liars. Pot what calls the kettle black. So, historians got it wrong. Biblical archaeologists got it wrong. I'm in my final quarter of Bible College right now so you're telling me the Bible and Bible College got it wrong?

Then there is this (an excerpt from a letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar):

"I observed in the midst of the group a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected, so great was the difference between him and those listening to him. His golden-colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about thirty years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance."

From the "Archko Volume" containing manuscripts in Constantinople and the records of the Senatorial docket taken from the library at Rome translated by Drs. Macintosh and Twyman of the Antiquerian Lodge, Genoa, Italy.

This has been checked and is in accord with the copy of the original lodged in a British Museum that has verified the accuracy of the transcription. It was verified in November 1935.

Don't sound like there was a black dude in the woodpile.

WRONG

So, those who remind you that you're full of shit are liars. Pot what calls the kettle black. So, historians got it wrong. Biblical archaeologists got it wrong. I'm in my final quarter of Bible College right now so you're telling me the Bible and Bible College got it wrong?

Then there is this (an excerpt from a letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar):

"I observed in the midst of the group a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected, so great was the difference between him and those listening to him. His golden-colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about thirty years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance."

From the "Archko Volume" containing manuscripts in Constantinople and the records of the Senatorial docket taken from the library at Rome translated by Drs. Macintosh and Twyman of the Antiquerian Lodge, Genoa, Italy.

This has been checked and is in accord with the copy of the original lodged in a British Museum that has verified the accuracy of the transcription. It was verified in November 1935.

Don't sound like there was a black dude in the woodpile.

They didnt just get it wrong. They flat out lied. We know he couldnt have had actual golden hair or sending him to hide in Africa would be kind of stupid dont you think?

Like I said please point me to anywhere in the bible or torah were the hebrews are described as white. What you will find is that white is looked upon as a symptom of being unclean. Laws of Leviticus.

Forum List

Back