There will be no unity until Trump's seditionists are no more.

Steve Schmidt said it so eloquently. There will be no unity with seditionists.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

Come at me bro....

You lost. No one has to come at you. Youre the one trying to put your lord back into the white house.

Hide and watch....
I dont things are going to turn out like you think they will.

More sedition?

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

Come at me bro....

"Come at me bro?" Why? Were you in the Capitol on January 6th?

Could be....

That wouldn't surprise any of us. I'm sure the FBI reads USMessageboard. Thanks for the tip.

There will be no unity with seditionists.

Don't exclude yourself from that. There will be no unity with people like you either. You're simply the opposite end of the extreme.
Are you so cynical as to think all our political is reduced to extremes? Can you accept that most Americans prefer a centrist approach, not seditious "proud Boys" racism or anti--fan radical anarchy?

Biden inclusiveness not Trump nationalism.

Seditionists don't care about democracy. Most Americans do.

With friends like seditionists, why are you afraid of AOC? Which one poses the greater threat to democracy?

If you think dems are centrist you're an idiot.

Come at me bro....

You lost. No one has to come at you. Youre the one trying to put your lord back into the white house.

Hide and watch....
I dont things are going to turn out like you think they will.

You better hope not. I think there will a feeble attempt but it better not happen anywhere around me.

Come at me bro....

"Come at me bro?" Why? Were you in the Capitol on January 6th?

Could be....

That wouldn't surprise any of us. I'm sure the FBI reads USMessageboard. Thanks for the tip.

I welcome an investigation.

Don't exclude yourself from that. There will be no unity with people like you either. You're simply the opposite end of the extreme.
Yea, not running up to the Capitol to kill people. I'm proud of that extreme.
You are an indoctrinated useful idiot. You guys have been so programmed it is sad to watch.
Think about how sad it is, and pathetic you are, that I actually took the time to read your argument where there is no argument.
You are a genocider. Your family and you first for the glory of the cause.
Whats that supposed to mean? Are you threatening the family?
You people threaten families every day. Now when we push back you say oh hold on. Look at what this loser evil asshole BWK has posted look at it.

Yea, not running up to the Capitol to kill people. I'm proud of that extreme.
You are an indoctrinated useful idiot. You guys have been so programmed it is sad to watch.
Think about how sad it is, and pathetic you are, that I actually took the time to read your argument where there is no argument.
You are a genocider. Your family and you first for the glory of the cause.
Whats that supposed to mean? Are you threatening the family?
You people threaten families every day. Now when we push back you say oh hold on. Look at what this loser evil asshole BWK has posted look at it.
You evaded my question. Dont be a jelly fish. Are you threatening that guy's family?

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
Dump lost by about 8 million votes. Biden won the popular and the electoral vote. Anyone with a functioning brain would know Biden was elected by the people.

Mighty convenient timing for a sudden change of heart from people who for 4 fucking years whined about Russia's election interference. Whatever happened to that big-talk about burning the whole damn system to the ground?
When have you ever heard me say anything about burning anything to the ground? Dump helped the Russians. They couldnt pin him down but anyone with a brain knows he colluded with them.

I agree. How do you unify with someone that not only lives in an alternate universe fueled by lies but they think you are scum? Something drastic is needed or a miracle.

You are only scum if you are scum, so are you scum ??? If not then don't worry about it, no one gives a damn about you other than yourself, your family and your friends.

No one is calling you scum, unless you are scum, so don't paint yourself into that corner unless you are just seeking attention no matter if it's negative or positive.

If you think think the Federal Government can run Obamagate and Fisagate, and your government sponsored domestic terror organizations can run freely and people on the other side are not going to respond you are crazy. Soy Boy blood is red also.

I agree. How do you unify with someone that not only lives in an alternate universe fueled by lies but they think you are scum? Something drastic is needed or a miracle.

You are only scum if you are scum, so are you scum ??? If not then don't worry about it, no one gives a damn about you other than yourself, your family and your friends.

No one is calling you scum, unless you are scum, so don't paint yourself into that corner unless you are just seeking attention no matter if it's negative or positive.

That didnt make any sense. No matter what I think of myself there are gullible idiots trained by Dump that think I am scum. I have zero desire to unify with them. I wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
Dump lost by about 8 million votes. Biden won the popular and the electoral vote. Anyone with a functioning brain would know Biden was elected by the people.

Mighty convenient timing for a sudden change of heart from people who for 4 fucking years whined about Russia's election interference. Whatever happened to that big-talk about burning the whole damn system to the ground?
When have you ever heard me say anything about burning anything to the ground? Dump helped the Russians. They couldnt pin him down but anyone with a brain knows he colluded with them.
You are an indoctrinated loser. there is no help for you just cease to exist. You people have nothing, no marriages, no kids, no faith, no existence, nothing.

He sounds like he is pushing for a civil war.

Ever notice how people who hate the USA use terms like sedition and treason when they don't even believe in the USA. McCarthy was right.
People like you and McCarthy use the USA. You don't love it. If you did, you wouldn't be on the side of the terrorists.

The Nazis of Germany were right wingers staunchly opposed to communism. So are America’s Nazis. Today’s neoNazis are avowed right wingers. And their allegiance to America’s orange Fuhrer. Sieg Trump.

You should do something about those voices in your head.

That didnt make any sense. No matter what I think of myself there are gullible idiots trained by Dump that think I am scum. I have zero desire to unify with them. I wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.

I bet the feeling is mutual.. lol

Forum List

Back