🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There's only one solution to the budget and the National Debt, no one likes it

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
The problem with our budget is we're constantly creating new bullsht government jobs, and they , in turn, have blank checks to buy services from their business owner friends.

The answer for the budget and the National Debt is dissolve departments.

Ask yourself the next time you drive by a homeless camp if any of these jackasses in government are worth a sht.

I hope you realize the Department of Homeland Security has a budget 10 times larger that the CIA, has no interest in securing the country in ways we think are right, and is now involved with your loans when you buy a house.

It's great having a job paid for by the public, and no accountability.

Instead of pushing people around, all these government people need to go back to working at Starbucks

The problem with our budget is we're constantly creating new bullsht government jobs, and they , in turn, have blank checks to buy services from their business owner friends.

The answer for the budget and the National Debt is dissolve departments.

Ask yourself the next time you drive by a homeless camp if any of these jackasses in government are worth a sht.

I hope you realize the Department of Homeland Security has a budget 10 times larger that the CIA, has no interest in securing the country in ways we think are right, and is now involved with your loans when you buy a house.

It's great having a job paid for by the public, and no accountability.

Instead of pushing people around, all these government people need to go back to working at Starbucks

The answer to the debt problem is getting rid of the partisan Democrats and Republicans and replacing them with more parties elected with PR.

You can cut as many govt jobs as you like, if you still end up going to war, still end up spending billions on rich people, you won't get anywhere.

This isn't exactly rocket science. The only solutions are to make cutbacks or abolish the US goverment. I prefer the latter.

You can cut as many govt jobs as you like, if you still end up going to war, still end up spending billions on rich people, you won't get anywhere.

Politicians will work for the elite no matter what party they get elected under.

Politicians will work for the elite no matter what party they get elected under.

Not necessarily.

You look at somewhere like Germany, or other countries with PR, you have the main parties who may work for the rich, but then you have other parties biting their asses every 2 minutes. In the US it doesn't really happen.

the only answer is to cut our defense budget by $250 billion a year

The entire defense budget is around $600 billion. So you are proposing a 42% cut. This means about half the military bases in the country will be closed. Those towns essentially dry up and become ghost towns. Thousands upon thousands of people who are not even part of the military are put out of work. Pensions are already set, those have to be paid, so there will need to be draconian cuts to active duty service pay as well as funding for the VA. We currently have soldiers sleeping in floors at the VA hospitals due to lack of beds.

This is all aside from the obvious, the 42% reduction in our readiness and capability to protect the nation. In the end, you've come up with about a 21% reduction of our annual budget deficit (on average). We can do this, cause all these jobs to be lost, all the economic calamity for communities around the nation, all the hardships on military families... and we'll still have a huge deficit.

Now I will say, we can probably do some serious cutting of waste in the defense budget and find perhaps 10% ($60 billion) in savings. We'll still eliminate jobs and decimate communities but that's an option. What you are suggesting is complete idiocy.

You look at somewhere like Germany, or other countries with PR, you have the main parties who may work for the rich, but then you have other parties biting their asses every 2 minutes. In the US it doesn't really happen.

Man, Germany really gets your dick hard for some reason. There are better examples to make your case IMO.

There are only 5 parties in the Bundestag, and the two largest parties (including the 4th largest) are in coalition with each other to form what is effectively a single party state. If you talk to actual Germans, they will be the first to tell you that their third parties do not hold any real power. Who cares about minor parties if they do not have any power?

This means about half the military bases in the country will be closed. Those towns essentially dry up and become ghost towns. Thousands upon thousands of people who are not even part of the military are put out of work.

Not an excuse. That which is built on an unstable foundation will not stand.

Pensions are already set, those have to be paid, so there will need to be draconian cuts to active duty service pay as well as funding for the VA. We currently have soldiers sleeping in floors at the VA hospitals due to lack of beds.

The VA is separate from the defense budget.

This is all aside from the obvious, the 42% reduction in our readiness and capability to protect the nation.

Not really. The majority of defense spending ends up as waste/inefficiency, and welfare for defense contractors. What funds are being used efficiently are largely ensuring readiness and capability in overseas bases, and not 'the nation.'

Talk to a military analyst that has worked in the pentagon, and they will tell you just how corrupt and incompetent the leadership is. I cannot stress enough how much of the US defense budget is being squandered.

Pirates' Treasure Chests Are up for Grabs

Why not use it to turn a profit? Seize all Muslim oilfields and that will pay all government expenses for decades. Also Tomahawk the Swiss and other offshore banks until they release the trillions they keep for tax cheats, Mafias, and terrorists.

Why not use it to turn a profit? Seize all Muslim oilfields and that will pay all government expenses for decades. Also Tomahawk the Swiss and other offshore banks until they release the trillions they keep for tax cheats, Mafias, and terrorists.
one very good reason is it's against the LAW silly one!

one very good reason is it's against the LAW, silly!
U.N.american

Muzziphile Globalist law is invalid. And don't call me Shirley!

Not an excuse. That which is built on an unstable foundation will not stand.

I didn't claim it was an excuse, I just pointed out the reality of what will happen. Dummycrats who live in their bubble world may not consider consequences of their actions when they lament draconian cuts to the defense budget. They scream and holler about something until they get it and when it turns to shit and causes calamity, they stand around with their finger in their nose and say... who could've predicted that? Well, people who thought about it a hot second. People who don't live in an idealistic bubble world where there aren't consequences to their actions.

The VA is separate from the defense budget.

Okay, take the VA out, it doesn't change my point.

Not really. The majority of defense spending ends up as waste/inefficiency, and welfare for defense contractors. What funds are being used efficiently are largely ensuring readiness and capability in overseas bases, and not 'the nation.'

Talk to a military analyst that has worked in the pentagon, and they will tell you just how corrupt and incompetent the leadership is. I cannot stress enough how much of the US defense budget is being squandered.

Again, I think there is some truth to the fact that we have a lot of waste and redundancy in the defense budget. We still spend tens-of-billions on a facility to store helium for strategic military purposes.... because, you know, those dirigibles are so highly important. Billions are being spent on jet fighters that are already obsolete.

But what is happening here is, I give you the proverbial "inch" of agreeing that there is some waste and next thing we know, you've taken a "mile" and start talking crazy shit. We have bases overseas because we have NATO obligations we've agreed to in order to help protect our allies. You want to pull out of NATO? Okay, there's going to be a major consequence. Once again, we have the lefty living in a bubble where there is no ramification for their insane reactionary choices.

The solution to the deficit and debt is to go back to PAYGO, and not let the Republicans kill it again.

I didn't claim it was an excuse, I just pointed out the reality of what will happen. Dummycrats who live in their bubble world may not consider consequences of their actions when they lament draconian cuts to the defense budget.

Don't you support draconian cuts to other areas? I didn't know anyone was disputing that cutting the defense budget would have consequences.

But what is happening here is, I give you the proverbial "inch" of agreeing that there is some waste and next thing we know, you've taken a "mile" and start talking crazy shit.

No, I am not reaching. The incompetency of the pentagon is even worse than I painted it out to be.

We have bases overseas because we have NATO obligations we've agreed to in order to help protect our allies. You want to pull out of NATO?

Nice strawman, I wasn't actually disputing that.

Quick fact check though. Only half of US foreign bases (including CSL) are in NATO member countries.

Last edited:
Let the billionaires call the shots, they are experts...lmao..in reality they are not in it for normal americans.

Forum List

Back