They are killing us tonight. They are dying. Horrible deaths.

Plasma, it is a human problem and like it or not, the US is "in this" as long as we have ties to Egypt. We're sending money over there and either we had better be fucking sure were sending it to the right place (which often, historically we've not) or stop sending it at all. Yes, they're Egypt's problems, but would we have been successful gaining our oun freedom as a country without "a little help from our friends"?

Oh I know...the overall point though is that these people are not more important because of a label.

Who are you to judge who or what is more or less important, for others? You are totally full of shit, PB. Maybe, in your head, where there is zero place for values, ethics, the knowledge of good and evil to the slightest degree, you may have a point, but, in the real world, things are different.

What has value?

"Peace on Earth to People of Good Will."

Pity those who cannot distinguish between a Victim and a Perpetrator.
You stupid stupid person. Are you people that fucking stupid to not see I am saying everyone is equal and not worth killing? [ excluding murders etc..]

Jesus fucking christ I actually had to spell it out for you dipshit.

I'm not a religious person, but it's not exactly difficult to observe what is happening:

• Members of one religion slaughtering members of another religion in Egypt
  • Members of that same religion proudly committed to purposely slaughtering members of other religions globally
  • Only one religion on the planet with such an announced commitment and modern-day track record of murdering innocents
  • That same religion literally taking over parts of European countries, to the point where law enforcement from that country does not enter that area
  • Apologists for that religion, who don't even belong to it, so vociferous in their defense of it
Looking forward to denials of the above -- without the traditional diversion and/or deflection.

1) true but so what.
2) so what? I see people wanting to wipe out the middle east and islam all the time. Furthermore you have to consider those in our own military who see's what we are doing as a holy war. These killings have been going on for literally thousands of years. This current killing is a mere drop in the bucket..considering how the monguls killed 400k+ in Bagdad alone.
3) this is our problem how?
4) dont mistake context for apologies. ..

We may consider ourselves civilized but when you read about a woman who tortures a 12 year old for whatever reasons. ..can you really say we are better?

Completely unrelated.

Please link instances of Christians butchering Muslims and tearing down mosques.

You won't, because not only are you a worthless pig, you are a liar as well.

Exactly

I would love to know the psychology behind the way some folks will defend and deflect for the slaughters perpetrated by Muslim radicals. Slaughters happening right now; slaughters being planned; slaughters that have happened only months or years ago.

No big deal, who cares, there are other murderers, etc.

This is absolutely bizarre. What motivates this?

Since this is directed mostly at me. The context of human history and where we are in the universe. You seem to be thinking short term while I am looking at the grand picture.

Oh I know...the overall point though is that these people are not more important because of a label.

Who are you to judge who or what is more or less important, for others? You are totally full of shit, PB. Maybe, in your head, where there is zero place for values, ethics, the knowledge of good and evil to the slightest degree, you may have a point, but, in the real world, things are different.

What has value?

You stupid stupid person. Are you people that fucking stupid to not see I am saying everyone is equal and not worth killing? [ excluding murders etc..]

Shall I spell out for you the name of the moderator on this board??

I - N- T-E-N-S-E.

The one you just called a stupid, stupid person adding f word to stupid, taking Lords name in vain and then calling him dip blank. Well, you stepped into it that time. Didn't ya?

:eek:

-Jeri

1) true but so what.
2) so what? I see people wanting to wipe out the middle east and islam all the time. Furthermore you have to consider those in our own military who see's what we are doing as a holy war. These killings have been going on for literally thousands of years. This current killing is a mere drop in the bucket..considering how the monguls killed 400k+ in Bagdad alone.

We may consider ourselves civilized but when you read about a woman who tortures a 12 year old for whatever reasons. ..can you really say we are better?

Completely unrelated.

Please link instances of Christians butchering Muslims and tearing down mosques.

Exactly

Its amazing how you people just dont get it. I dont know if its self importance or ego..or just stupidity. ...maybe all of it.

You cant call people of other nations barbaric while you have your own issue in your own house.
It called being a hypocritical asshole.

What has value?

I - N- T-E-N-S-E.

The one you just called a stupid, stupid person adding f word to stupid, taking Lords name in vain and then calling him dip blank. Well, you stepped into it that time. Didn't ya?

-Jeri

You are adorable...did you just get the internet or something?

I would love to know the psychology behind the way some folks will defend and deflect for the slaughters perpetrated by Muslim radicals. Slaughters happening right now; slaughters being planned; slaughters that have happened only months or years ago.

Since this is directed mostly at me. The context of human history and where we are in the universe. You seem to be thinking short term while I am looking at the grand picture.

I think I need my boots for this one! Does your head fit through the door??!!

Completely unrelated.

Exactly

Its amazing how you people just dont get it. I dont know if its self importance or ego..or just stupidity. ...maybe all of it.

You cant call people of other nations barbaric while you have your own issue in your own house.
It called being a hypocritical asshole.

Anyone who comes to this nation is free to worship as they believe, they are not free to rape and murder for the sake of their faith.

I can and will call them barbaric, because I am not barbaric.

I - N- T-E-N-S-E.

-Jeri

You are adorable...did you just get the internet or something?

Something like that. You're cute too. When you are asleep. I'm sure of it. :eusa_angel:

I think I need my boots for this one! Does your head fit through the door??!!
Is it too complex for you to grasp? Id assume so since you think jesus did it.

These murderous acts against Christians, and the outward hate of Christians; simply because of their faith, is exactly what the Lord told us about.

I remember being told in church in the 50s that Christians would be persecuted for their beliefs. Honestly, I never believed it. We were in American.

But Jesus even predicted that Christians would be persecuted and he did not confine that persecution to any general locality.

New King James

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.

I recall one of our guides in Egypt telling us that the world follows Egypt. Whatever happens will happen first in Egypt then spread to the rest of the world.

I'm not a religious person, but it's not exactly difficult to observe what is happening:

• Members of one religion slaughtering members of another religion in Egypt
  • Members of that same religion proudly committed to purposely slaughtering members of other religions globally
  • Only one religion on the planet with such an announced commitment and modern-day track record of murdering innocents
  • That same religion literally taking over parts of European countries, to the point where law enforcement from that country does not enter that area
  • Apologists for that religion, who don't even belong to it, so vociferous in their defense of it
Looking forward to denials of the above -- without the traditional diversion and/or deflection.

1) true but so what.

Not a word of condemnation, what a vile, disgusting piece of shit you are.

You are the new Nazi kid....

Forum List

Back