They Have Not Learned to Remain Silent Yet

Trump's fragile ego can't handle he lost the popular vote. And that has led him to make the preposterous claim three million illegals voted.

If Clinton had won the popular vote by six million votes, Trump would be claiming six million illegals voted.

If three million illegals voted, this would have been caught immediately.
by whom? why didn't they catch the ~800 in Detroit?
How do you know there were ~800 illegal votes cast in Detroit if they went undetected?

D'oh!
they were already recounted thanks to Clinton's recount. look it up on the internet. come on man, don't you have any fking honesty in your blood? That's been hashed a while back when the recount was being done in December. you wish me to go get the links again I will if you are lazy.

Actually, this will be fucking great. From now on when you rubes whine about voter fraud, we'll be able to point to this Trump investigation. Thanks Donnie!
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973

Abstract
In spite of substantial public controversy, very little reliable data exists concerning the frequency with which non-citizen immigrants participate in United States elections. Although such participation is a violation of election laws in most parts of the United States, enforcement depends principally on disclosure of citizenship status at the time of voter registration. This study examines participation rates by non-citizens using a nationally representative sample that includes non-citizen immigrants. We find that some non-citizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and Congressional elections. Non-citizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress.

Mark
That study was deeply flawed.

See here: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379415001420

The advent of large sample surveys, such as the Cooperative Congressional Election Study (CCES), has opened the possibility of measuring very low frequency events, characteristics, and behaviors in the population. This paper documents how low-level measurement error for survey questions generally agreed to be highly reliable can lead to large prediction errors in large sample surveys, such as the CCES. The example for this analysis is Richman et al. (2014), which presents a biased estimate of the rate at which non-citizens voted in recent elections. The results, we show, are completely accounted for by very low frequency measurement error; further, the likely percent of non-citizen voters in recent US elections is 0.

And here: Methodological challenges affect study of non-citizens’ voting

And here: What can we learn about the electoral behavior of non-citizens from a survey designed to learn about citizens?

And here: Are non-citizens following American election laws?

I have been on forums a long time. Anyone who doesn't like a study cites just how "deeply flawed" it is. I already checked into the author, and they seem to be credible. I find it amazing that as a nation, while we rely on science to guide us, just how "deeply flawed" all these studies seem to be. The author admits there isn't much data, and more needs to be collected.

I guess the crux of the argument is that Trump(or some of us) are not nuts for bringing up the possibility of illegals voting.

Logic tells me that it is a virtual certainty that some numbers of illegals did vote, just based on human nature.

Mark
I provided FOUR links which explain how the study was flawed. READ THEM, willfully blind monkey.

Speaking of logic, you seem to be lacking it. There is no way three million illegals could have voted and gone completely undetected.

I read enough of them to know that if a person wanted to, they could commission a study to show how flawed the studies that showed the flaws were.

When studies collide, we are left with our own sense of self to determine the truth. I submit that illegals did vote. As to the number, I think we would find out after an investigation.

Mark
You obviously didn't read them.

You WISH three million illegals voted. That's all. You are suffering from magical thinking which bleevs three milion illegals registered to vote, and then voted. All completely undetected.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

"The more I repeat it, the truer it becomes!"

"The more people who bleev it, the truer it becomes!"

Abstract
In spite of substantial public controversy, very little reliable data exists concerning the frequency with which non-citizen immigrants participate in United States elections. Although such participation is a violation of election laws in most parts of the United States, enforcement depends principally on disclosure of citizenship status at the time of voter registration. This study examines participation rates by non-citizens using a nationally representative sample that includes non-citizen immigrants. We find that some non-citizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and Congressional elections. Non-citizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress.

Mark

The advent of large sample surveys, such as the Cooperative Congressional Election Study (CCES), has opened the possibility of measuring very low frequency events, characteristics, and behaviors in the population. This paper documents how low-level measurement error for survey questions generally agreed to be highly reliable can lead to large prediction errors in large sample surveys, such as the CCES. The example for this analysis is Richman et al. (2014), which presents a biased estimate of the rate at which non-citizens voted in recent elections. The results, we show, are completely accounted for by very low frequency measurement error; further, the likely percent of non-citizen voters in recent US elections is 0.

And here: What can we learn about the electoral behavior of non-citizens from a survey designed to learn about citizens?

I have been on forums a long time. Anyone who doesn't like a study cites just how "deeply flawed" it is. I already checked into the author, and they seem to be credible. I find it amazing that as a nation, while we rely on science to guide us, just how "deeply flawed" all these studies seem to be. The author admits there isn't much data, and more needs to be collected.

I guess the crux of the argument is that Trump(or some of us) are not nuts for bringing up the possibility of illegals voting.

Logic tells me that it is a virtual certainty that some numbers of illegals did vote, just based on human nature.

Mark
I provided FOUR links which explain how the study was flawed. READ THEM, willfully blind monkey.

Speaking of logic, you seem to be lacking it. There is no way three million illegals could have voted and gone completely undetected.

I read enough of them to know that if a person wanted to, they could commission a study to show how flawed the studies that showed the flaws were.

When studies collide, we are left with our own sense of self to determine the truth. I submit that illegals did vote. As to the number, I think we would find out after an investigation.

Mark

You WISH three million illegals voted. That's all.

so you have nothing to fear.

Trump's fragile ego can't handle he lost the popular vote. And that has led him to make the preposterous claim three million illegals voted.

If Clinton had won the popular vote by six million votes, Trump would be claiming six million illegals voted.

How do you know there were ~800 illegal votes cast in Detroit if they went undetected?

D'oh!
they were already recounted thanks to Clinton's recount. look it up on the internet. come on man, don't you have any fking honesty in your blood? That's been hashed a while back when the recount was being done in December. you wish me to go get the links again I will if you are lazy.
Show me they found 800 illegal votes. You are making an argument from ignorance.

D'oh!
Show me they found 800 illegal votes. You are making an argument from ignorance.
Well I can't give you the votes, but here is the finding from the recount:

Half of Detroit votes may be ineligible for recount

"One-third of precincts in Wayne County could be disqualified from an unprecedented statewide recount of presidential election results because of problems with ballots.

Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month.

Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662."

Abstract

Mark

Mark

Mark

You WISH three million illegals voted. That's all. You are suffering from magical thinking which bleevs three milion illegals registered to vote, and then voted. All completely undetected.

I wish for nothing, except the facts.

Mark

It was just as I said. "The machines are defective and/or the operators of those machines were poorly trained, which frequently turns out to be the case."

“It’s not good,” conceded Daniel Baxter, elections director for the city of Detroit.

He blamed the discrepancies on the city’s decade-old voting machines, saying 87 optical scanners broke on Election Day. Many jammed when voters fed ballots into scanners, which can result in erroneous vote counts if ballots are inserted multiple times. Poll workers are supposed to adjust counters to reflect a single vote but in many cases failed to do so, causing the discrepancies, Baxter said.

The tards actually bleev at least 3 million illegals registered to vote, completely undetected.

The tards actually bleev at least 3 million illegals voted, completely undetected.

No, really. They actually bleev this. Not kidding.

D'oh!

"One-third of precincts in Wayne County could be disqualified from an unprecedented statewide recount of presidential election results because of problems with ballots.

Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month.

Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662."
From your own link: 87 optical scanners broke on Election Day. Many jammed when voters fed ballots into scanners, which can result in erroneous vote counts if ballots are inserted multiple times. Poll workers are supposed to adjust counters to reflect a single vote but in many cases failed to do so

D'oh!

From your own link: 87 optical scanners broke on Election Day. Many jammed when voters fed ballots into scanners, which can result in erroneous vote counts if ballots are inserted multiple times. Poll workers are supposed to adjust counters to reflect a single vote but in many cases failed to do so
so were there illegal votes counted or not?

I dount he'll concede anything when he's proven wrong
When was the last POTUS to admit he was wrong while in office?

And we all know there was voting fraud, this may be a rug you lefties wished had been left untouched.
Actually, this will be fucking great. From now on when you rubes whine about voter fraud, we'll be able to point to this Trump investigation. Thanks Donnie!

I am always open to finding voter fraud. I have always welcomed an investigation. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, California, New York, it doesn't hurt to make sure our elections are honest. I doubt much if anything will be found, but it helps make the public secure about our elections.

The tards actually bleev at least 3 million illegals registered to vote, completely undetected.

The tards actually bleev at least 3 million illegals voted, completely undetected.

No, really. They actually bleev this. Not kidding.
What does it take to register to vote?
I just fill out a form and mail it in.
How many names can I invent?

PRESS: The election was hacked.

TRUMP: There was a lot of voter fraud.

PRESS: That’s ridiculous. Where’s your evidence? I demand an investigation!

TRUMP: Okay, we’ll do an investigation: President Donald Trump Vows to Launch ‘Major Investigation’ Into Alleged Voter Fraud.

It's like they don't hear themselves.

CNN has banner "Trump launching investigation into election fraud though there is no proof there was any election fraud!"

Waitaminute, weren't they the ones insisting he won via election fraud?

Forum List

Back