They Have Not Learned to Remain Silent Yet

PRESS: The election was hacked.

TRUMP: There was a lot of voter fraud.

PRESS: That’s ridiculous. Where’s your evidence? I demand an investigation!

TRUMP: Okay, we’ll do an investigation: President Donald Trump Vows to Launch ‘Major Investigation’ Into Alleged Voter Fraud.
Good. I am very glad that there is going to be a MAJOR investigation on this (let's hope this isn't just another Drumplethinskin lie tho)

Congress needs to get involved with hearings.

I dount he'll concede anything when he's proven wrong
The manhours to do that sort of investigation is extremely costly. These investigations have been done on a limited basis (in a specific county or area within a state) and such limited evidence of "illegal voting" has been found that the studies were not taken to the end.
Just to prove the bullshit of a vain old man who has no compunction about lying, when his popularity is at stake.
This is one taxpayer who says NO.
voting integrity is the backbone to a republic.
I totally agree. That's why this needs a MAJOR investigation....Congress....a Special Prosecutor. We cannot afford to have our voting integrity in a cloud of doubt.

The manhours to do that sort of investigation is extremely costly. These investigations have been done on a limited basis (in a specific county or area within a state) and such limited evidence of "illegal voting" has been found that the studies were not taken to the end.
Just to prove the bullshit of a vain old man who has no compunction about lying, when his popularity is at stake.
As predicted, the left are suddenly concerned about government spending.

All of a sudden, you're not concerned about government spending.
It's hilarious how the right and left flip-flop on government spending. It always depends of what party is in control.
Are you kidding? I'm cheering we are going to a 330 ship Navy now.

I totally agree. That's why this needs a MAJOR investigation....Congress....a Special Prosecutor. We cannot afford to have our voting integrity in a cloud of doubt.
You are being very, very bad this morning.

Why? She probably wants it because it would put this to sleep once and for all. Which, I think, would be a good thing.

I am in earnest. We cannot let this uncertainty stand. I have contacted all my Representatives demanding that they demand a full Congressional investigation on this.

I am in earnest. We cannot let this uncertainty stand. I have contacted all my Representatives demanding that they demand a full Congressional investigation on this.

The States are in charge of voting on all levels. NOT the Federal goobermint.

Another victim of America's Public School system :boohoo:

When was the last POTUS to admit he was wrong while in office?

And we all know there was voting fraud, this may be a rug you lefties wished had been left untouched.
Actually, this will be fucking great. From now on when you rubes whine about voter fraud, we'll be able to point to this Trump investigation. Thanks Donnie!
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973

Abstract
In spite of substantial public controversy, very little reliable data exists concerning the frequency with which non-citizen immigrants participate in United States elections. Although such participation is a violation of election laws in most parts of the United States, enforcement depends principally on disclosure of citizenship status at the time of voter registration. This study examines participation rates by non-citizens using a nationally representative sample that includes non-citizen immigrants. We find that some non-citizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and Congressional elections. Non-citizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress.

Mark
That study was deeply flawed.

See here: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379415001420

The advent of large sample surveys, such as the Cooperative Congressional Election Study (CCES), has opened the possibility of measuring very low frequency events, characteristics, and behaviors in the population. This paper documents how low-level measurement error for survey questions generally agreed to be highly reliable can lead to large prediction errors in large sample surveys, such as the CCES. The example for this analysis is Richman et al. (2014), which presents a biased estimate of the rate at which non-citizens voted in recent elections. The results, we show, are completely accounted for by very low frequency measurement error; further, the likely percent of non-citizen voters in recent US elections is 0.

And here: Methodological challenges affect study of non-citizens’ voting

And here: What can we learn about the electoral behavior of non-citizens from a survey designed to learn about citizens?

And here: Are non-citizens following American election laws?

Trump's fragile ego can't handle he lost the popular vote. And that has led him to make the preposterous claim three million illegals voted.

If Clinton had won the popular vote by six million votes, Trump would be claiming six million illegals voted.

If three million illegals voted, this would have been caught immediately.

TRUMP: Okay, we’ll do an investigation: President Donald Trump Vows to Launch ‘Major Investigation’ Into Alleged Voter Fraud.
Show us your evidence the election was "HACKED" by Russia.

obama even admitted it wasn't hacked.

"
In his final press conference, beginning around 8 minutes 30 seconds in, Obama admits that they have no evidence of how WikiLeaks got the DNC material. This undermines the stream of completely evidence-free nonsense that has been emerging from the US intelligence services this last two months, in which a series of suppositions have been strung together to make unfounded assertions that have been repeated again and again in the mainstream media.

Most crucially of all Obama refers to “The DNC emails that were leaked”. Note “leaked” and not “hacked”. I have been repeating that this was a leak, not a hack, until I am blue in the face. William Binney, former Technical Director of the NSA, has asserted that were it a hack the NSA would be able to give the precise details down to the second it occurred, and it is plain from the reports released they have no such information. Yet the media has persisted with this nonsense “Russian hacking” story."

Vid at link

Stunning Admission from Obama on Wikileaks - Craig Murray

Yes. I'd just like to see SOME INDICATION that such an investigation is necessary.
A full audit of the Obama Administration will be a good start.

Trump's fragile ego can't handle he lost the popular vote. And that has led him to make the preposterous claim three million illegals voted.

If Clinton had won the popular vote by six million votes, Trump would be claiming six million illegals voted.

True! Trump's obsession with winning the popular vote is a symptom of his narcissistic personality disorder - which disqualifies him to be President.

Good. I am very glad that there is going to be a MAJOR investigation on this (let's hope this isn't just another Drumplethinskin lie tho)

Congress needs to get involved with hearings.
Get serious.

Congress is nothing but a circus. The FBI needs to investigate.

True! Trump's obsession with winning the popular vote is a symptom of his narcissistic personality disorder - which disqualifies him to be President.
Yeah.........sure.....uh-huh......:blahblah:

All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were hooting and hollering and bragging how the leaks were responsible for Clinton's impending loss of the election. "Stick a fork in her." "She's done."

Now, they are pretending the leaks had NO impact. :lol:

Because that's what Wikileaks and the Russians do. Leak documents with the intention of having no impact on anything. :lol:

No one will ever know how much of an impact the leaks had on the outcome of the election. If you bleeved the tards last fall, they made all the difference.

Now they've gone all Orwellian, claiming the leaks made no difference.

They clearly had an impact. But no one will know how much.

Why don't you want an investigation of our Voting system? The *President does.

There have already been investigations of voter fraud, and those investigations have been found to be totally bogus, as I explained in my first post in this topic.

No one has ever found any case of widespread voting by illegals. All the tards have, after all these investigations is, "I wouldn't put it past 'em!"

In the tard mind, "could have", "it's possible", and "wouldn't put it past 'em!" are what pass for evidence of fraud.

Despite all its flaws, and there are many, our system is secure enough that it is impossible for three million illegals to have voted completely undetected.

We can waste a lot of money on another investigation, and I will tell you what will happen.

A handful of illegal votes by Republicans and Democrats will be found. Almost all of which will be absentee ballot fraud.

Fox News and all the usual propaganda outlets will only report the Democratic fraud.

Maybe one or two illegals will have been found to have voted. And the tard response will be, "See? I told you three million voted!"

And we will be right back where we started.

Why don't you want an investigation of our Voting system? The *President does.

strawmanillustration.png

Trump is basing his illegal voter claim on a three year old study that talks about illegal voting in the 2008 election.

<blink, blink>

Where is the proof for that 2008 claim? If that were true, surely there is proof.

smh

Forum List

Back