They’re Morons for Not Going to the White House

I saw she said "I derseve this"...nice teamwork ya narcissist bint.
She also deserves a kick in the ass.
she has earned the right to tell haters like you, to kiss her ass.

She don't make my world go 'round and no she hasn't. :no_text11:

Doesn't matter if she does or doesn't, you still have to put CHAMPION by her name.

That may be true, ain't no kissin' ass happenin', though.

Why not, you kiss Trump's.

Women sports don’t generate revenue.

Therefore financials aren’t really something you should bring up to push your argument.
The WNBA only exists because the NBA bankrolls it yet WNBA players want to be paid like their NBA counterparts.
Whether due to ignorance or denial WNBA players just don't understand what they are demanding.

I assume the National Women's soccer team is likewise ignorant of the issue.

I see no particular reason to go to the White House. I toured it when Nixon was there, and that was bad enough. More importantly, I can get a Big Mac from McDonalds.
It could be a great experience for them. Once in a lifetime. The freakin' White House.

And when it's time for the obligatory photo with the President, they could all reach into their back pockets, grab their rainbow bandanna, put it on, and stand there with a big, happy smile on their faces. While Trump does that weird, goofy grin.

The entire right wing would have a stroke. The entertainment value would be off the freakin' charts.

We're all too afraid to be in the same room together. It would be great for a women's sports team to show the balls that so many others lack.
Actually the right would be rubbing the left's face in it.

I saw she said "I derseve this"...nice teamwork ya narcissist bint.
She also deserves a kick in the ass.
she has earned the right to tell haters like you, to kiss her ass.

She don't make my world go 'round and no she hasn't. :no_text11:

Doesn't matter if she does or doesn't, you still have to put CHAMPION by her name.

That may be true, ain't no kissin' ass happenin', though.
Yep save it for Trump

Just to piss off Rapinoe...

0w-337x600.jpg

Its just another drawn line to divide America and liberals talk about unity but its only unity if you agree with them

He doesn't want them there, and they don't want to be there.

Nothing wrong with standing up for one's principles.
What are their principles? Disrespecting the country? They could be ambassadors for the sport and get new viewer to the game. I know in the 1980 winter Olympics when America beat Russia Hockey fans numbers grew.

Their principles are that they fundamentally disagree with the direction that the President is taking this country.

This isn't the first time and it won't be the last time.

Athletes who have snubbed the White House - pennlive.com
WOW and what direction is the president taking the country? Make America great again anyone who doesn't like that is a piece of shit

Are you really so surprised that such a large part of the country doesn't support the job that Trump has done?

He doesn't want them there, and they don't want to be there.

Nothing wrong with standing up for one's principles.
Virtue Signalling and Blind Hatred aren't principles worth standing for.

It's amazing how you guys have such a big problem with this NOW.

Athletes who have snubbed the White House - pennlive.com

This isn't the first time this has happened. This won't be the last time it happens. I'm sure you will be outraged by this the next time it happens to a Democrat President, right?

The interesting thing here is that this story is giving women's soccer so much more attention.

I didn't even know who Megan Rapinoe was, but I'm convinced that the right is going to turn her into a celebrity the same way they unintentionally did with AOC and David Hogg.

This is great for women's soccer.

Women's professional soccer is about as popular as the neighbor's dog crapping on your lawn.
There will be a slight World Cup bounce that will evaporate shortly.

The interesting thing here is that this story is giving women's soccer so much more attention.

I didn't even know who Megan Rapinoe was, but I'm convinced that the right is going to turn her into a celebrity the same way they unintentionally did with AOC and David Hogg.

lol........nobody cares about womens soccer. :abgg2q.jpg:College football is 1,000 times more popular.

lol........nobody cares about womens soccer. :abgg2q.jpg:College football is 1,000 times more popular.

Obviously college football is way more popular.

But we're 26 pages deep into a topic dealing with women's soccer from people who otherwise wouldn't even discuss it. Good job, guys.

But we're 26 pages deep into a topic dealing with women's soccer from people who otherwise wouldn't even discuss it. Good job, guys.

We're discussing the lesbo's disgusting actions

Right. Discussing the actions of a person you didn't even previously know of.

If she thinks this is helping women's soccer she's crazier than I thought. As for her? She can go fck herself, jump off a cliff, or just fade away...likely the latter will happen in a week or two and she'll be forgotten

If she thinks this is helping women's soccer she's crazier than I thought. As for her? She can go fck herself, jump off a cliff, or just fade away...likely the latter will happen in a week or two and she'll be forgotten

She's a known person now. Were any of the members on the women's soccer team previously known?

She's a known person now. Were any of the members on the women's soccer team previously known?

Don't care...and what she's known for is nothing to be proud of....the question begs....why are you?

Don't care...and what she's known for is nothing to be proud of....the question begs....why are you?

I don't have a problem with athletes using their stage to make a political statement.

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV

Something you don't understand, they're principled.

BULLSHIT and both you and they are full of it.

Forum List

Back